Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's one very valuable lesson that I've learned from living in the real world. Taking a crap before work is lucky and taking a crap after work signifies that the day has been horrible.

Well, today is my LUCKY day.

:)
 
tumblr_llu5boWQdF1qadlzho1_500.jpg
 
and received. those fucktards need a swift kick in a sensitive anatomic location.



so i learned this morning that a dear friend's mother's funeral was this morning. i needed 15-20 mins to reschedule my appointments for the day before heading out.

holy crap, why the fuck is everything catholic twice as long as the protestant version?

it was a beautiful service and i refuse to allow another 5 years go before getting together with a friend who lives in the same goddamned state as me.

ed
 
holy crap, why the fuck is everything catholic twice as long as the protestant version?
My ex and I were married in a Catholic ceremony. Much to the consternation of some of his family members, we didn't have Mass. I'm not Catholic, and my ex didn't want to participate in any part of the ceremony that I couldn't participate in.

Even sans Mass, the ceremony was 40 minutes long. At least I got my money's worth out of my wedding dress. :D
 
I got hitched on the beach in Fiji. 15 minutes then onto the booze! I've got my priorities right.
We eloped and got married at the courthouse. We spent our wedding night at our friends' house; I got carsick while they played video games. LOL Luckily, we consummated our wedding before the wedding. :D

Eleven years later, we're still doing everything ass-backwards.
 
Hush! I will do it one day. One day...
On a totally unrelated matter.... I think my ironing service is stealing my clothes. :mad:

Pixie cut pixie cut sexy and cute (OK got that done again - though not finished)

WTF - now where did you really leave those knickers?

surely not - yeah?
 
I was listening to Spotify Radio today while job hunting. The various music algorithms thought it would be appropriate to play The Offspring's "Why Don't You Get A Job?". Why do you mock me Spotify?:rolleyes::D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top