dogging in PA/NJ

Tom18PA

Really Experienced
So dogging, the act of having sex in cars in semi public areas, has been getting more publicity as of late. It seems to be very popular in the UK, but not nearly as much in the US. So basically, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any dogging locations in PA or NJ and if any adventurous women would be interested in meeting up to try it. Peace!
PMs are welcome :)

Idk about place that are "official" locations but my fwb gave me head on a dirt road in west york, and fucked me in a nathroom at rocky ridge park

So dogging, the act of having sex in cars in semi public areas, has been getting more publicity as of late. It seems to be very popular in the UK, but not nearly as much in the US. So basically, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any dogging locations in PA or NJ and if any adventurous women would be interested in meeting up to try it. Peace!

I thought the act of having sex in cars was called HIGH SCHOOL.

that was my thought!

While I've been known to give my BF head in some interesting places....I don't advertise them!

The Barnes and Noble parking lot, in Altoona, PA.

( Ha ha ha ha - a few people will know what that refers to! ) :eek:

hahah sounds interesting Anita.
Idk why but I do find dogging to be a huge turn on.

There is a bit more to it

to quote Wiki "Dogging is a British euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a semi-public place (typically a secluded car park in a car) and then watching others doing so. Frequently, there are more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet-up beforehand over the Internet."

If you google dogging NJ or PA you might find something

I have to confess an entirely different activity came to my mind with that title..

but sex in cars/semi-public places is good too. ;)

Back