The Tease & The Geek

"You want to get paid though dont you?" She said getting on her hands and knees on the bed, her face getting rather close to his
 
"What you mean here? Now?" he said. "What if somebody walks in?" But despite his protests, he could feel himself growing harder. There was something about the risk that made it that much more exciting.
 
"Well, no, I didn't mean it like that," he said "it's just..."

He paused for a second and muttered, "Oh, screw it," and began undoing his pants.
 
"Do you know what you can get right now?" She asked as she watch him frantically undoing his pants.
 
"You told me you got a B right? Isn't that 3rd base?" he asked as he forced himself to slow down.
 
"Meaning not only will i suck your dick, but if you want you can eat me out." She says completely relaxed
 
Ali was still just in her thong, having just gotten out of the pool a few minutes ago and he couldn't help but glance down at the tiny patch of fabric that covered her pussy. "Yeah," he said, "I'd really like to do that too."
 
Ali straddles Jins lap and kisses him deeply. She can feel his bulge under her ass. She grinds against it slightly
 
Jin moaned lightly into the kiss as he felt Ali grind against his lap, feeling his cock throb, and their kiss grew more passionate. His hands went around her waist, cupping her perky ass.
 
He leaned up on his elbows to watch Ali. He could hardly believe this was really about to happen, he was about to get his first blowjob.
 
She pulled on his pants to his thighs taking his boxers down with them. She took his hard dick into her hand and started pumping it up and down. She looked up at him licking her lips then took his head into her mouth, her hand still sliding up and down as she licked the head
 
"Oh wow..." he whispered, closing his eyes for a moment as her lips closed around his head. He opened them again, not wanting to miss a single second of what was happening.
 
Ali sucked lightly on his head before taking more of him in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down taking more of his dick each time. Her tongue licking around as she sucked him.
 
He put a hand on her head, stroking her hair, as he did his best not to moan, not wanting to risk anyone hearing what was going on. His hips rocked back and forth in time with her head, savoring the different sensations of her lips, her tongue, and the inside of her mouth.
 
She took all of him into her mouth sucking hard. She reached one hand down and started slowly rubbing herself.
 
His jaw dropped open in a silent moan as she took his entire length into her mouth. His body tensed and relaxed, wanting to enjoy the sensations of Ali's mouth, but not wanting to blow his load too early, which he knew was more than likely given his inexperience and Ali's skill.
 
She pulled her mouth off Jins cock with an audible pop. She looked up at him and licked her lips
 
"Why don't we trade for a bit?" he offered. It would help him cool off and he genuinely wanted to return the favor. "Lie down on the bed and you can sort of guide me through it."
 
Back
Top