Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss:es & hugs to all

my blurt: to no one here ( thanks MM for making that clear to those who might be paranoid, otherwise)

WHAT IS WITH THE FUCKING MOOD?

end blurt.

You are most welcome Raindear and I think that it is a conspiracy. Someone put something in the water. I am so glad that I don't drink it.

Blurt:

Some people just kill me. They don't understand what happened, but then they bitch and moan how things have changed.

They don't bother to pm and ask the involved parties and yet they want to act like they know what they are talking about and blame people for things.

Folks a quick heads up here. If you don't have all the facts and if you haven't heard the story from both sides, don't go making assumptions about something.

Gawkers, geeze.

Blurt over.

Missingmeds said:
You are most welcome Raindear and I think that it is a conspiracy. Someone put something in the water. I am so glad that I don't drink it.
Well tonight MM, :rose: I'm drinking tequila, so screw the people drinking the fucked up H2O!

HUGS!

Raindear816 said:
Well tonight MM, :rose: I'm drinking tequila, so screw the people drinking the fucked up H2O!

HUGS!

pour me a hot or ten...I'll drink from your navel please!!!!!

Blurt...

oh please! how desperate have you become? your lies are now so obvious that even the most hard core believers can see straight through you and yet you continue to whine and mewl and cast your ever blaming eye outward. get over yourself already, because frankly outside of your very own deluded little universe you simply don't matter as much as you'd like to believe.
the saddest part of all of this is that you could have avoided every single bit of it. You could have validated yourself over and over again and instead you turned tail and ran. instead of stamping out your point in the court of public opinions you ran like a scared child and then called out others to be your salvation.
Grow up. Stop talking through all the others and stand up for what you believe instead of hiding in the shadows.

Raindear816 said:

HUGS!

I'm with you Rainy....
I'll save the damn water for the shower....
Wanna get loaded???:D

timewilltell said:
I give up.
:kiss::heart: (((((((((((((((Time, sugar britches)))))))))))))))))))))))))):kiss::heart:

Don't give up baby, I know you are good at sticking it out!:devil:

Raindear816 said:

HUGS!

Ummm ifn ya got any extra room on that bar stool I'll take a sot over here!

Mskey said:
Blurt...

oh please! how desperate have you become? your lies are now so obvious that even the most hard core believers can see straight through you and yet you continue to whine and mewl and cast your ever blaming eye outward. get over yourself already, because frankly outside of your very own deluded little universe you simply don't matter as much as you'd like to believe.
the saddest part of all of this is that you could have avoided every single bit of it. You could have validated yourself over and over again and instead you turned tail and ran. instead of stamping out your point in the court of public opinions you ran like a scared child and then called out others to be your salvation.
Grow up. Stop talking through all the others and stand up for what you believe instead of hiding in the shadows.

NOTE TO SELF: DON'T PISS OFF KEY!!!!!

:kiss:

*smooches* all over ashleigh...cuervo never tasted so sweet!

MT_Pitcher said:
I'm with you Rainy....
I'll save the damn water for the shower....
Wanna get loaded???:D
merrill0404.jpg

Sure thing darlin, let's get plum shitty! What's your poison?:D :kiss:

Raindear816 said:
merrill0404.jpg

Sure thing darlin, let's get plum shitty! What's your poison?:D :kiss:

SWEET BABY JESUS COOKIES ON CHRISTMAS WOMAN!!

I think I'm officially in love with you now!

Raindear816 said:
Blushing!!!!!!!!! Fellas, my navel is pierced, so watch your teeth:D!

Damnit all I knew playing with that strapon would get me in trouble...now they're callin me a fella!!!:eek:

Mskey said:
Ummm ifn ya got any extra room on that bar stool I'll take a sot over here!

Key, you may have whatever you wish... I'm guessin I'm the official bartender of the blurt thread tonight:D. I can make ya whatever you please \_/

Raindear816 said:
Blushing!!!!!!!!! Fellas, my navel is pierced, so watch your teeth:D!

<~~~~tugs on ashleigh's navel ring with his teeth as he drinks her sweet nectar of cuervo

key ya gotta taste this!!!!!

*smoochies*

Raindear816 said:
Key, you may have whatever you wish... I'm guessin I'm the official bartender of the blurt thread tonight:D. I can make ya whatever you please \_/

Sweeeet!!!

gimme a shot of Cabo Wabo straight up to start and then if ya don't mind a nice strong Amaretto Sour to follow it up with.

PJ....quit hogging the damn tequila!:p ;)

Mskey said:
Damnit all I knew playing with that strapon would get me in trouble...now they're callin me a fella!!!:eek:

LMAO... I was referring to MT and pj... but iffin you wanna drink from my navel too, have at it hun:D. When I drink tequila.. nearly anything goes.

Mskey said:
Sweeeet!!!

gimme a shot of Cabo Wabo straight up to start and then if ya don't mind a nice strong Amaretto Sour to follow it up with.

PJ....quit hogging the damn tequila!:p ;)

licks salt off key's navel, takes another shot off ashleigh, nibbles lime conveniently placed in key's cleavage

Raindear816 said:
LMAO... I was referring to MT and pj... but iffin you wanna drink from my navel too, have at it hun:D. When I drink tequila.. nearly anything goes.

Bringing LOTS of Tequila then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back