What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I really want to undo all that hard work at the gym by treating myself to a bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, and vanilla milkshake?

Kinda, actually, yeah.
 
If i were buying storage units on Storage Wars... Id have to kick that Dave guys ass first..
 
Last edited:
What is crossing my mind right now is that life can be surprising, handing you unexpected opportunities to smile through your tears.
 
I know Im just being fooled around with, being treated like I don't know what's going on,
so why am I not hurt by that? Pretty confused. *sigh* my head is starting to hurt again :rolleyes:
 
Fairly Legal......love it. :D

Hate that Michigan got topped by a school in that one state. ugh. (only watched the last 15 mins of it.)
 
Remember all the times when my school suffered some embarrassing losses when the expectaions were really high that they would go really far in the tournament?

Remember all the fun you and your fellow fans had at my school's expense after these defeats?

Remember how angry you would get when I would finally have to answer by asking you..."How many National Championships have you guys won?

Remember this day as you leave the conference for good from this point on and how I didn't stoop to your level and kick you when you were down............... Although I will reserve it for later down the road when my team will unfortunately lose another game they shouldn't at some point and you begin to be your old self again. When I will reply.

Remember 2012?
 
I kinda wanna do this.

Forreal.

tumblr_lxg6ypJNrp1r4hv2ko1_400.gif
 
Doing my hair in the middle of the night is never a good idea, just burned my ear with the
damn curler, major ouch!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top