care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm after work would be better as I find exercise a good way to unwind after a busy day at work
 
2aj6nnl.jpg


totally meant to post this with the good morning lol

Sure wish I coulld wake up with this view every morning! You look Amazing...
 
Some one talk to me about Chicago...


Shy Town

Great place to live if you can stand the cold winters

Many young professionals

Great bars to hangout at

Lake Shore Drive is a fantastic place to run and jog

Museums and parks to enjoy
 
Some one talk to me about Chicago...

Great city. Plenty of arts, shopping, dining, sports and cultural activities. It's the major hub of United Airlines and O'Hare is an easy place to start if you're looking to fly anywhere. It's within driving distance of lots of other Midwestern cities as well, plus, if you're looking to get away for a while, Canada.

If you don't like hot, humid summers and cold, snowy winters, however, you're not going to like it much for either season. Heatwaves aren't uncommon, nor are blizzards. Sometimes there's lake effect snow, though a lot of it pushes east before it becomes and issue.

How's that for a general start? ;)
 
So glad I went to the gym this morning! Now I can go home and nap :)

And possibly get ready for a date...
 
a date sounds good.

Its possibly the wrong board, but I'm mighty curious about your TRI and IRON training.
 
Stuck... sounds a bad start.

Double workouts, days off.

Sounds a little crazy.

The morning workouts perk you up, ready for the day.
Then the after work workout gives you a bit more kick.

Do you try and eat specific things to help you thru your day and with muscle soreness?
 
Stuck... sounds a bad start.

Double workouts, days off.

Sounds a little crazy.

The morning workouts perk you up, ready for the day.
Then the after work workout gives you a bit more kick.

Do you try and eat specific things to help you thru your day and with muscle soreness?

i eat about every 3 hours. carbs, protein, veggies, and fruit, not a whole lot else =]
 
Noted. Then another 3 hours for teasing members of Lit.

You must be a busy girl during a normal week!


I hate when people ask what I do, because I honestly don't do much beyond train, eat, and work. Oh, and sleep.
 
I hate when people ask what I do, because I honestly don't do much beyond train, eat, and work. Oh, and sleep.

I think your one up on most other people. A lot of people I know just come home and sit on the couch or stare at the screen. Least we train and flirt ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top