Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see im not the only one here that wakes up horny. if any of you ladies would care for a morning play session. please pm me

Vibrator right now...

playing for way TOOOOO long. Need to cum so I can get back to work. That is why I am here ladies.....

I've recently just started exchanging some hot texts with a friend of mine and i've pretty much been waking up horny every day this past week.
The bad part is it's very difficult to find privacy in my house this past month as there's someone living with us for a short while.

A thunderstorm is starting outside, and I'm about to start getting worked up in here ;)

I have been so horney all day. Who am I kidding...i've been horney the last few weeks. I have been playing with my pussy most of the day. Sneaking my fingers down between my legs whenever I had a chance. I am soaking but I havent cum yet. Thinking about getting out a vibe and giving myself a nice treat before I open that bottle of wine on the counter.

Definitely horny, but can't seem to find anything that really gets my juices flowing. Not sure what I am in the mood for tonight. :(

I already came in the subway on my way home tonight, I just can't keep my hand out of my panties. Maybe it's because I just got a wax and I LOVE that clean feeling, but my clit is just magical!

I've been thinking about playing with another gal for a few days now...feel free to pm me :)

Going to watch the vid you posted...I bet it will make me put my hand in my panties :)

hands in my pants , rubbing my clit and watching another girl do it as well - great day to start of the day !

just sat down and rubbing on the outside of my panties ;)
females feel free to pm me

Dont need swaying or ecouraging

i really need a good one or three right now.

personal touch

tumblr_lpjkdwtNz81qg6x9ro4_500.gif

I am laying here in bed caressing my body while I have a vibe buzzing away on my clit. My pussy is aching to get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back