Let's talk sex....

The joke is on you.

Your husband has replaced your friends with two black guys. We all know your husband is into cuckold. So, they are both going to launch their seed in your ass and cunt, while your husband cleans it out.

Wait, that's not true. No one would want to fuck you.
 
The only excuse good enough, that will cut you slack if you renege on posting pics, is if earth collides with another planet.


I was planning to put up more, but I will only put one up - and I'll make sure it's one with my so-called prison tatt.
And even then, most will say it's not me :rolleyes:
 
I was planning to put up more, but I will only put one up - and I'll make sure it's one with my so-called prison tatt.
And even then, most will say it's not me :rolleyes:

How prescient. It's almost as though you know what the picture looks like already, before any of this happens over the weekend.
 
I would rather stick needles in my eyes. Please label the pics with large font. Ty.
 
That must be some relationship you have if he is willing to lend you out.

I am gonna go with I doubt anyone who had me would send me off to play with others, much less take pics.

But more power to you and your man.
 
Back
Top