38th Weak of Dickish Donald

Slide2v2.jpg


Benefits of GOP-Trump Framework Tilted Toward the Richest Taxpayers in Each State

Nationally, more than two-thirds (67 percent) of the tax cuts contained in the framework would go to the richest one percent of Americans in 2018. These taxpayers are projected to have incomes of at least $615,800 next year. They would receive an average tax cut of $90,610 in 2018 alone, which would increase their incomes by an average of 4.3 percent.

Red State Trump Chumps will not profit from a Tumpaian "Tax Reform."
 
Trump asked for tenfold increase in US nukes in meeting that prompted Tillerson’s ‘moron’ remark: report

President Donald Trump reportedly asked for a dramatic increase in the U.S. nuclear arsenal during the same Pentagon meeting where Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “fucking moron.”

The president made the request July 20 after he was shown a briefing slide that charted the steady decline in American nukes over the last 50 years, according to three officials who were present for the meeting, reported NBC News.

Some officials who were present said they did not take Trump’s request, which amounted to a nearly tenfold increase in nuclear weapons, as a literal instruction, but they said the comments raised questions about his familiarity with U.S. policy and international treaties.

Two officials who were there said the president asked multiple times for more nuclear weapons, more U.S. troops and additional military equipment.

Trump’s advisers, including the joint chiefs of staff and Tillerson, were surprised by the comments and briefly explained the legal and practical hurdles to a nuclear buildup, according to NBC News.

I'll bet he asked for a bigger Dick too!
 
Trump threatens to revoke NBC’s broadcasting license for reporting he wants tenfold increase in nukes

President Donald Trump angrily lashed out at NBC News over its report that he wanted to dramatically increase the United States’ nuclear arsenal by threatening to go after the network’s broadcasting license.

“With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License?” Trump wrote on Twitter Wednesday morning. “Bad for country!”

Yet we can't revoke his Twitter privileges?

"What a marrooon!'
 
Trump advisers fear he’s ‘unraveling’ — and even Bannon thinks he won’t serve his full term: report

donald_trump_dollar_afp-300x161.jpg

President Donald Trump’s constant rage is becoming more and more explosive, and a new report from Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman claims that even his trusted advisers feel the president is coming apart at the seams.

“Several people close to the president have recently told me… that Trump is ‘unstable,’ ‘losing a step,’ and ‘unraveling,'” Sherman writes in his explosive story.

Well he's stretching his seams anyway, have you seen his ass!:eek:
 
Trump spews anti-First Amendment rant: ‘It is frankly disgusting the press is able to write whatever it wants’

President Donald Trump on Wednesday attacked the very concept of the United States Constitution’s First Amendment during an angry rant directed at reporters in the Oval Office.

“It is frankly disgusting the press is able to write whatever it wants to write,” Trump fumed, per reporter Abby Phillip.

Trump on Wednesday morning ratcheted up his attacks on the American media when he threatened to revoke NBC’s broadcasting license after it reported that he wanted a ten-fold increase in the size of America’s nuclear arsenal.

The freedom of the press to write whatever it wants is enshrined in the Constitution’s First Amendment.

“Congress shall make no law… abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press,” the amendment states.

Despite Trump’s apparent hostility toward the First Amendment, White House spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders last week described the president as “an incredible advocate of the First Amendment.”

I wonder how he feels about the 25th?:D
 
Even Rush Limbaugh is worried that Trump is starting to lose it: ‘I am very uncomfortable
:eek:

Right-wing talk radio icon Rush Limbaugh broke with President Donald Trump on Wednesday on the subject of athletes protesting during the national anthem.

“There’s a part of this story that’s making me nervous,” Limbaugh told listeners, according to The Hill, “and it’s this: I am very uncomfortable with the president of the United States being able to dictate the behavior and power of anybody. That’s not where this should be coming from.”

Limbaugh conceded that he believes Trump’s motives are “pure,” but that the president’s constant barrage of antagonistic tweets aren’t adding to the conversation.

“Trump is continually tweeting — I know what he’s doing, and I understand why he’s doing it, and his motives are pure; don’t misunderstand. But I don’t think that it is useful or helpful for any employee anywhere to be forced to do something because the government says they must,” Limbaugh said. “We don’t want the president being able to demand anybody that he’s unhappy with behave in a way he requires.”

If Rush goes against Trump, what is the world coming to! :eek:

Even trusted advisers like fired White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon are now acknowledging that the wheels are coming off the Trump presidency. Bannon gave Trump a 30 percent chance of completing his term and close White House advisers are concerned that Trump is “unraveling.”
 
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...unveils-articles-of-impeachment-against-trump

Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) on Wednesday unveiled articles of impeachment against President Trump in an effort to force a House vote on removing him from office.

Green's articles of impeachment were introduced as “privileged,” meaning that they must be considered on the House floor within two legislative days.

But when the GOP presiding officer moved to begin the process to consider the resolution less than an hour later, Green did not show up. The resolution was therefore not offered and is not getting an imminent vote.

The House GOP majority presumably would have moved to table Green's resolution and prevented an up-or-down vote. But Green had said he would force a procedural vote to challenge the GOP's ruling, which would have served as the first formal referendum in Congress on impeachment.
Donald Trump hasn't tweeted about it, nor did he mention it in his interview this evening with Sean Hannity.

I really believe that Trump is tired of being President and is looking for a way out.
 
Hypoxia said:
Aha, but if he DOES lunge [for the nuclear football] and IS restrained by a General, that's a military coup, right?
A commentator on TV tonight said we already were in a coup situation--that the secretary of state, secretary of defense, and some White House staffers are pretending they don't hear directives dropped by Trump and that he's forgetting about most of them before anything has to be done.
That's merely a quiet mutiny. Grabbing POTUS makes it a coup. Ah, but it can be finessed. Immediately after restraining and immobilizing POTUS, the general calls an emergency VP+cabinet meeting and instructs the civilians to invoke the 25th to legalize the action. Now!

For fun, the generals pressure the new POTUS to immediately name a new VP, who is there to keep that new POTUS in line lest they be ceremoniously 25th also. No, I doubt the new VP would be HRC but one can never tell, eh?

I outlined this idea to my partner who wondered if any of Tromp's generals would want to go down in history as the first to engineer a USA military coup. I replied that, if Tromp gets the nuclear football, humanity will have no future history. Reputations won't matter.
There will be no more misery
If the world is our rotisserie
Nearly 8 billion chunks of well-done steak
--T.Lehrer​
 
The basic problem here is that the VP is just as much a moronic clown as Trump is--actually more dangerous to the well-being of the American people. I wouldn't count on him for the 25th, and the 25th should apply to him as much as to that other crazy shyster.
 
Ah, but it can be finessed. Immediately after restraining and immobilizing POTUS,

thus begins 'Weekend At Donny's'.

CoS explains to press that Putz is unavailable for live interviews, has cancelled all future vacations in response to public outcry and will remain in the OO. Staffer takes over the Twit's account and people only notice when they're somewhat more rational.

CoS is the one making all the decisions knowing Mikey's a looney too.

Meanwhile back in the Wings, Donny is immobilized, drugged and drooling and Mel can't tell the difference.

What happens in '20? Why .... CoS decides to run for office saying, 'see how good a job I done these last three years?'


:cool:;)
 
thus begins 'Weekend At Donny's'.

CoS explains to press that Putz is unavailable for live interviews, has cancelled all future vacations in response to public outcry and will remain in the OO. Staffer takes over the Twit's account and people only notice when they're somewhat more rational.

CoS is the one making all the decisions knowing Mikey's a looney too.

Meanwhile back in the Wings, Donny is immobilized, drugged and drooling and Mel can't tell the difference.

What happens in '20? Why .... CoS decides to run for office saying, 'see how good a job I done these last three years?'


:cool:;)
That sounds like the Nazi episode of Star Trek.
 
Frankly I've always been able to laugh at jokes about politicians and ideas even when I agree with them, but currently, the late night crowd seems to be phoning it in. Trump sucks, he's stupid, and he's mean etc....It just isn't that funny or intelligent. I understand many people don't like the President so they're thrilled with someone they like agreeing with them. It is all basically the one goofball in the classroom making everyone laugh at the teacher by saying something stupid. It's old and it's tired, but long as the fools laugh it will keep going.
 
Frankly I've always been able to laugh at jokes about politicians and ideas even when I agree with them, but currently, the late night crowd seems to be phoning it in. Trump sucks, he's stupid, and he's mean etc....It just isn't that funny or intelligent. I understand many people don't like the President so they're thrilled with someone they like agreeing with them. It is all basically the one goofball in the classroom making everyone laugh at the teacher by saying something stupid. It's old and it's tired, but long as the fools laugh it will keep going.
President Trump is complaining about the news, you know, the thing on TV before the funny stuff.
 
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/12/tru...rket-gains-actually-offset-national-debt.html

In a Wednesday evening interview, President Donald Trump suggested that recent stock market gains were helping to reduce the national debt.
"The country — we took it over and owed over $20 trillion," Trump said in an interview on Fox News, referring to the total national debt, which has hovered near $20 trillion since early 2016.

"As you know, the last eight years, [the federal government] borrowed more than it did in the whole history of our country," Trump said. "So they borrowed more than $10 trillion, right? And yet we picked up $5.2 trillion just in the stock market. Possibly picked up the whole thing in terms of the first nine months, in terms of value."

"So you could say, in one sense, we're really increasing values. And maybe in a sense we're reducing debt. But we're very honored by it," Trump said.
What sense is that, exactly?
 
President Beeblebrox signs another Executive Order that he doesn't understand.

Zaphod2.jpg
 
President Beeblebrox signs another Executive Order that he doesn't understand.

Zaphod2.jpg
That looks like a deed. Has Earth just been sold to aliens? How does this fit into the Republican-Reptilioid plot to 1) use global warming to transform Earth into a swampy environment comfortable for the lizardy critters, and 2) fatten humans on McFood, providing a nice, juicy, too-fat-to-run food supply?
 
Prexident Brain Death!

Trump disrespects centuries-old US military tradition amid NFL anthem controversy

President Donald Trump is embroiled in a long-running verbal spat with NFL players over their kneeling during the national anthem to protest social injustice toward African-Americans. He has taken objection to their perceived disparagement of the star-and-striped flag, the national anthem and the military.

But on Wednesday night, the president talked through the “Retreat” bugle, a military tradition that serves to honor soldiers and veterans.

The president was speaking to one of his strongest supporters in the American media, Fox News’ Sean Hannity, at the Air National Guard in Middletown, Pennsylvania.

Mid-interview the “Retreat’ anthem started to play, and while others have stopped in their tracks to salute, stand to attention or pay their respects for the bugle, Trump sat with Hannity and continued to speak throughout it.

"What a nice sound that is," Trump said. "Are they playing that for you or for me?"

He didn't pay attention to things when the sent him to Military School, what a moron!:(
 
Trump disrespects centuries-old US military tradition amid NFL anthem controversy

He didn't pay attention to things when the sent him to Military School, what a moron!:(
If he was ever taught to show respect, it didn't take. Sort of my ordinations. But I don't pretend to be a minster and Tromp doesn't pretend to respect anything but cashflow. On your knee, Donny Boy! Show respect or GTFO!

tumblr_nrlne33QPY1uagw40o1_1280.jpg


Tromp may find military support for his bullshit waning if he continues dissing traditions, veterans, heroes, sacrifices. Why should anyone fight FOR this cowardly draft-dodging lying bastard?
 
White House desperately tries to fix Trump’s widely-mocked claim he met with ‘president of the Virgin Islands’

During his speech at the Values Voters summit on Friday, President Donald Trump told the crowd that he recently met with the “president of the Virgin Islands.”

This claim was quick to draw ridicule because the Virgin Islands are an American territory — which means Trump himself is actually the president of the Virgin Islands.

As noted by CNN’s Kaitlan Collins, the official White House transcript of the president’s remarks actually crosses out the word “president” and replaces it with the correct title: “governor of the Virgin Islands.”

"Fucking Moron," yep!
 
Back
Top