The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
logophile said:
<----- You mean this one?

Oh, and when will you be here? :p
God, I love that picture! I remember the fun we had with Tol and Bruce with that one. Many sandwiches were formed... :kiss:

lilredjammies said:
Another day, more non-sex.

*sigh*

I refuse even to count how many months it's been...

I'm really sorry, guys, but I refuse to believe that EVERYONE - except me - got laid today.

(please, please tell me it ain't so!)

VA

SweetVA said:
I'm really sorry, guys, but I refuse to believe that EVERYONE - except me - got laid today.

VA

No, you're not the only one. I'm right here with ya.

SJ

SweetVA said:

VA

Oh Sweetie, You know I didn't get laid today! And, you also know that you've gotten laid much more recently than I have! Oh, and I'm ovulating to boot!

Nope, didn't get laid. Fingers crossed (and legs spread) that it happens soon! :devil:

Still here.

Did buy a new corset and panty yesterday, though. Hoping to figure out the self-timer on my digital camera. Wish me luck... ;)

logophile said:
Still here.

Did buy a new corset and panty yesterday, though. Hoping to figure out the self-timer on my digital camera. Wish me luck... ;)

Ya got yer camera back then? :D

Evil Alpaca said:
Ya got yer camera back then? :D

I have it on short term loan. Don't worry, if I can get the timer to work, I'm definitely doing the knee-boot shot! At which point I will also resurrect my "I love my new boots" thread to debut it as an AV! :kiss:

logophile said:
I have it on short term loan. Don't worry, if I can get the timer to work, I'm definitely doing the knee-boot shot! At which point I will also resurrect my "I love my new boots" thread to debut it as an AV! :kiss:

YAY!

(Takin' a break now. C y'all on the flip side.)

lilredjammies said:
Pretty dim prospects for getting laid today, seeing as how I'll be on my knees pulling carpet padding and washing baseboards...

Yummm.... Jammies on her knees.

Oh, were you saying something? :kiss:

lilredjammies said:
*smooch* I was just saying that if I married you, we should register at Barnes & Noble. *giggle*

Oh, absofuckinglutely. That's the best idea I've heard all day.
Could we get laid, then, too? :p

Just stopping back in.
I was here before and whatever I said then fits here.
Feels like a special institutional counseling room or something: "So how'd you get here?"

hmmnmm said:
Just stopping back in.
I was here before and whatever I said then fits here.
Feels like a special institutional counseling room or something: "So how'd you get here?"

Hey Hmm,

Who's the guy in your AV?

lilredjammies said:
Pretty dim prospects for getting laid today, seeing as how I'll be on my knees pulling carpet padding and washing baseboards...

I dunno, seems like the perfect pos.. I mean, er, oppor.. I mean... oh, what was I saying??

VA
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back