What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time you say what black people believe, you're wrong.

Remember how you kept saying blacks were going to abandon Obama in 2012? How did that prediction pan out? Since you ran and hid from responsibility for making that call I'm guessing you were flat wrong again.

Black Leaders Urge Congress to Oppose ‘Irresponsible’ Gang of Eight Legislation

A coalition of black leaders is urging members of Congress to oppose the Gang of Eight’s immigration-reform bill (S.744), on the grounds that it would have a “disastrous” impact on African American workers.

The Black American Leadership Alliance (BALA), a Washington, D.C.–based organization whose mission is “to further the economic and social interests of the black community,” has written an open letter to the Gang of Eight, the Congressional Black Caucus, and senators from states with the highest rates of black unemployment, signed by a dozen African-American leaders from a variety of political backgrounds. The group plans to hold a rally June 15 on Capitol Hill to urge lawmakers to “Say ‘No’ to Amnesty.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ponsible-gang-eight-legislation-andrew-stiles
 
You brought it up as if it was the singular metric for judging the health of the market. ...well it isn't and never will be.

Notice how the Vettebigot, unable to address the substance of an argument, takes his usual cowardly way out and "moves the goalposts", assigning the position of "as if it was the singular metric" , and then criticizing his opponents for the position he's assigned to them.
 
Notice how the Vettebigot, unable to address the substance of an argument, takes his usual cowardly way out and "moves the goalposts", assigning the position of "ONLY" PE ratios matter, and then criticizing his opponents for the position he's assigned to them.

Notice how the Vettebigot, unable to address the substance of an argument, takes his usual cowardly way out and "moves the goalposts", assigning the position of "as if it was the singular metric" , and then criticizing his opponents for the position he's assigned to them.

Hey fatty? Stop stuttering. ;)
 
Screen-shot-2013-06-03-at-6.28.54-PM.png
 
Last edited:
Curry and RobSouth scream

"yawn:rolleyes:, another REPOH poutrage over a nontroversy overreach"
 
Undocumented immigrants are not taking up ALL the jobs (not the ones you want anyway)

http://www.policymic.com/articles/8272/alabama-illegal-immigrant-crackdown-destroys-farm-business

Undocumented immigrants are still paying taxes

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/just-facts/unauthorized-immigrants-pay-taxes-too

Undocumented immigrants aren’t taking the easy way out by remaining undocumented

http://reason.com/assets/db/07cf533ddb1d06350cf1ddb5942ef5ad.jpg


Undocumented immigrants are scapegoats. It’s that simple. They’re another scapegoat being used by the failing capitalist system that’s banking on people’s racism and ignorance to keep people from seeing what the real problem is: capitalism.
 
HHS Chief Sebelius: Obamacare Will Favor Gays Over Straight People…




With of course the worst care going to straight when men (because they’re the most evil).

Via Washington Secrets:


Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on Monday said that members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered community will be a special focus of Obamacare because “for too long…[they] were pushed to the side.”

To honor Lesbian, Gay, Bixexual and Transgender Pride Month in June, the administration is drawing attention to new benefits under Obamacare targeted to the LGBT, which Sebelius said have had their access to health care limited and who, she added, have higher rates of tobacco use and are at increased risk for mental health illness.

Among the benefits to the community under Obamacare are the end of a lifetime coverage limit, which is expected to help victim of HIV/AIDS who are often on an expensive regimen of drugs.

She added that the administration is stepping up their focus on and attention to the LGBT community by adding gender status to health surveys and questionnaires which are critical in determining services under Obamacare.
 
She added that the administration is stepping up their focus on and attention to the LGBT community by adding gender status to health surveys and questionnaires which are critical in determining services under Obamacare.

oh wonderful.

I can't wait for the 2015 1040 form when I get an extra 2 exemptions for gay.

Of course, then the government will have a list of every queer in the country so they can begin the roundup and eradication when the next republican majority takes over.
 
oh wonderful.

I can't wait for the 2015 1040 form when I get an extra 2 exemptions for gay.

Of course, then the government will have a list of every queer in the country so they can begin the roundup and eradication when the next republican majority takes over.

you can convert before we take over

don't worry, I will take you under my wing and protect you:cattail:
 
oh wonderful.

I can't wait for the 2015 1040 form when I get an extra 2 exemptions for gay.

Of course, then the government will have a list of every queer in the country so they can begin the roundup and eradication when the next republican majority takes over.

And you'll get to deduct your medical expenses for your conversion therapy, not fair. :(
 
Ah, Curry shows up for the daily Deny Distort Deflect and Lie routine

Hello, Curry:D
 
You brought it up as if it was the singular metric for judging the health of the market. ...well it isn't and never will be.

There you go making shit up.
Let's review. You cut and pasted a paragraph that stated stocks were wildly overpriced. I responded saying that the overall PE was around 16, not high by historical standards. You retorted that PEs were virtually useless metrics. That's the truth, Milton.
So by your confused standards, corporate earnings and market values don't matter. Good luck investing your government paycheck, genius.
(And please don't bother telling me I don't understand the other market forces involved. I do. And I make money.)
 
Its OK

Obama plays Golf and has par tayz


It's Official, the US is Back in Recession

As warned previously on these pages, the US is in a recession… again.

The latest ISM reading came in at 49. Any reading below 50 is considered recessionary. And an ISM of 49 is the worst in four years.

The Fed, as usual, is oblivious to this. Bernanke claims we’re going to see a 3% GDP growth in 2014. We haven’t seen annual GDP growth of 3% since Bernanke took office. And he and the Fed have been claiming that a recovery was just around the corner for five years now… that’s HALF a business cycle.

At this point we should ALREADY be in a massive economic expansion, not waiting on a recovery. And we certainly shouldn’t be seeing weak growth and higher costs, which is the worst possible combination: stagflation.

Indeed, Copper, the commodity with a PhD in economics, peaked two years ago implying that economic growth has been slowing ever since. This hardly gives any credence to Bernanke’s claims. If anything, it shows that the man is not paying any attention to obvious signs from the world that growth is slowing.
sc.png
 
Its OK

Obama plays GOLF and has PAR TAYZ

Meanwhile

DEATH

PANEL!



Sebelius: I Can’t Step Into Girl’s Transplant Case


PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services says she can’t intervene in transplant decisions and move a dying Pennsylvania girl to the front of the line.

Kathleen Sebelius says those decisions should be made by medical experts. But she has called for a review of transplant policies so more organs become available to children.

Sebelius says she “can’t imagine anything more difficult” than the situation facing Sarah Murnaghan’s family.



The 10-year-old suburban Philadelphia girl has been hospitalized at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia for three months with end-stage cystic fibrosis.

Her family wants an exception made for Sarah to get an adult lung, because so few pediatric lungs become available.

Sebelius, speaking Tuesday before a Congressional committee, says there are three other children at the same hospital who are just as sick.
 
There you go making shit up.
Let's review. You cut and pasted a paragraph that stated stocks were wildly overpriced. I responded saying that the overall PE was around 16, not high by historical standards. You retorted that PEs were virtually useless metrics. That's the truth, Milton.
So by your confused standards, corporate earnings and market values don't matter. Good luck investing your government paycheck, genius.
(And please don't bother telling me I don't understand the other market forces involved. I do. And I make money.)

Sounds like he's farming crickets after this bitch slap, I reckon...

confused-laugh-o.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top