Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday all you sexy hot Daddies and sensual baby girls :kiss:

Just one questions what was this thread doing on the 2nd page? It should always be on the first :D

That is shocking, I don't think I've ever seen it on page 2 before :eek:

Good Morning, good afternoon........and good evening to all the little girls........and of course to all the Daddy's too.........Yelling out a big YO........to PA.......;)

And to my Little one.......Hey baby.......:kiss:

Just a thought for the day.........:cool:

tumblr_mayz8hyshe1qljex6o1_400.jpg

Show me what is mine, kitten. What I can use for my pleasure.

:nana::nana: IT'S FRIDAY.... :nana::nana:

Good afternoon/evening to all of the sexy little girls out here and to the Daddies that love them!!!! Hope everyone is planning a great weekend!!!!

:rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

Happy Friday daddies and little girls. I hate to intrude but any daddies feel like playing tonight? I'm horny and need a daddy to take care of me :)

Happy Friday daddies and little girls. I hate to intrude but any daddies feel like playing tonight? I'm horny and need a daddy to take care of me :)

Daddy is here princess. He has sent you a pm in hopes he can take care of you for a little while tonight...

it was not bad thanks,im a light sleeper,went to bed late up early. how was yours. yes saturday morning already,been long time coming.got a spare glass

it was not bad thanks,im a light sleeper,went to bed late up early. how was yours. yes saturday morning already,been long time coming.got a spare glass

Always! Love wine so I keep a pretty good selection. Red, white...dry, sweeter... whatever you'd like :)

My day is good. I'm just relaxing and winding down from a long work week. First weekend in a while I'm not working and my boyfriend is off so I'm looking to play around tonight ;)

Always! Love wine so I keep a pretty good selection. Red, white...dry, sweeter... whatever you'd like :)

My day is good. I'm just relaxing and winding down from a long work week. First weekend in a while I'm not working and my boyfriend is off so I'm looking to play around tonight ;)

like red myself,always keep a few bottles at home,nice to enjoy a drink or 2 in the evening.i only work part time myself. you see your bf often

like red myself,always keep a few bottles at home,nice to enjoy a drink or 2 in the evening.i only work part time myself. you see your bf often

Yeah we live together ;) He's having a guys' night and I had such a long week I didn't feel like going to dinner with my girls. Soooo... it's playing on here.

Ohhh what kinds of reds do you like?

Hello lovelies. I hope all the little girls are behaving as they should, or being accordingly naughty as each case may be. :) I hope the Daddies are all starting their weekends off with a bang. :D

I found this in my tumblr and wanted to share. I hope it's enjoyed:

tumblr_mbfer2gdrW1rha92ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbfer2gdrW1rha92ko2_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_mbfer2gdrW1rha92ko5_r1_250.jpg

"Whether a woman is 22, 32 or 62 each has a distinct little girl essence in her. She will always like sprinkles on her ice cream and sitting in a Daddy’s lap, tugging on his tie, seeking his affection and approval. She will always enjoy the comfort and safety she feels when he wraps his arms around his little girl.

Many women learn to hide this part of themselves, they do that because that little girl has been hurt, or she’s scared and unsure. But sometimes a little girl will find a Daddy who recognizes and embraces this in her and adores her unconditionally. He nurtures her and helps her bloom. Now she’s Daddy’s princess. That’s what Daddies do."

Sorry to hear that sugar. You seem to have been a bit bored all day long.

Hope your night gets better darlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back