Favorite purple bra

oh wow you look so good in the shirt without a bra, with your nipples peeking through. do you ever go out like that?

No - I'm totally "buttoned up" or whatever you want to call it in real life!
 
.....................

.........................................................
 
Last edited:
attachment.php


I can so imagine me with those in my face while you are riding me into ecstasy.
 
Wow love the new sets!!! Love seeing those awesome nipples poking through your shirt
 
I am really enjoying this thread, thank you so much for sharing, can't wait to see more
 
The thought of my mouth on those lips and my hands on those breasts (such wonderful breasts, at that) is fantastic.

Keep it up!
 
*growls:devil: simply ravishing....I like the neck arched and exposed;).........and it appears to be bare down below?
 
You have gorgeous tits!!! Love the string of pearls too! Although, to be perfectly honest, I am thinking that I would like to give you a different type of pearl necklace! ;)
 
I think I'd have to cum on and in between those tits and rub it into that big, soft flesh before I got to the pearl necklace idea.
 
Mel....I'm thinking that you'll have a very large fan-base before long. You are quite the attractive woman and your personality seems quite intriguing and fun ;)

Very nice start to your picture taking venture her !!

:rose:
 
Thanks everyone! All your comments are making me blush! In a good way. :)

*growls:devil: simply ravishing....I like the neck arched and exposed;).........and it appears to be bare down below?

I think my panties were still on at that point...although they weren't for long.
 
Thanks everyone! All your comments are making me blush! In a good way. :)



I think my panties were still on at that point...although they weren't for long.

*whimpers and groans at the thought*;)
 
I'm discovering that I'm a total exhibitionist who is loving all these comments. So here are a few more from the past few nights.

Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • 190555.jpg
    190555.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,832
  • 184853.jpg
    184853.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,743
  • 191645.jpg
    191645.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2,063
  • 195046.jpg
    195046.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,851
Thanks everyone! All your comments are making me blush! In a good way. :)

At least you can get rid of your blush quicker than we can get rid of the physical reaction you give us. We could probably relieve it quickly, but I for one would rather take my time.
 
I'm discovering that I'm a total exhibitionist who is loving all these comments. So here are a few more from the past few nights.

Enjoy!

*GROWLS:devil: I have been waiting for you to get on all fours.......good girl:kiss:

Show us how you like those nipples handled;)
 
Back
Top