Describe the sexiest smell...

yuna1981

Literotica Guru
-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
When a beautiful woman walks by, and seconds later, after she is gone, you can smell her perfume ...

you have ever smelled, or what you imagine could be the sexiest smell.

Not to be crude but very simply the smell of sex. There is nothing sexier than waking up the next morning, going to the bathroom, and when you re enter the room getting hit with that sweet, slightly sweaty, very pungent, aroma that tell you that there was some serious sex being had last night. That smell of course is enough to want more of the snake that bit you and add to that savory scent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
When I come home late at night and sneak into bed, very carefully lifting the sheet inch by inch and delving cautiously onto the mattress. She makes a little purring sound and tumbles over into a new position, making room and sleepily tossing an arm across my chest, nuzzling in, fingertips on my neck.

And those fingertips, I can tell, have been busy. Somebody missed me. I lean in gently and inhale the subtle spicy aroma, images wafting through my brain of what my little darling was up to... just before falling asleep.

Small snippet... Sexy smells

We lay alone and I can smell your nervousness. It's a sweet smell brought on by the small amount of perspiration covering your body. Your natural perfume is what I want to take in for the rest of the night. And I will... Oh, I will. All night, our natural scents will mingle, creating a sublime smell unique to our after dark union. That musky, heady scent is just as delicious as taking a big whiff of food cooking when you're hungry. I am hungry. But not for food.

For you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
this got me... the word "spicy" i think. hot!!!

I LOVED this description, smelling nervousness/sweat, comparing the smell of food and the hunger you get to the hunger for sex. Amazing!

It may be inferred from my username that appreciating a fine vintage or being a connoisseur of a perfectly prepared delight is secondary to the most sublime treat of all... you.

Inhales deeply through flared nostrils... the air laden with the combined aromas from their lovemaking; sweat, semen, secretions. The senses scream at the intensity of stimulation and the brain registers its ecstatic delight !

Scent does play a role in this intro to a story of mine...

I was checking in at the Algonquin in Manhattan when I first became aware of you, and it was your scent that first brought you to my senses. An aroma so divine, resplendent with wild flowers and mountain meadows and blended so beautifully with your own natural perfume, enveloped me as you approached the desk, and I grew lightheaded with the pleasure of it. I felt your dress brush against me as you came up and announced your name. And the announcement! A voice from a choir of angels between heaven and hell: golden, dulcet tones in harmony with sultry undertones and overtones rang in my ear and reverberated through my body and soul. And the song you sang was your name, and the singing of that name raised all the small hairs of my neck in a chill of pleasure. I strained not to turn and look, for I knew it would be my undoing. Then you reached for a pen; your bare forearm grazed the back of my hand, and we both felt the electricity of that chance touching. As we both turned, now, our eyes met, and the passion that suddenly burned brought a faint, warm blush of embarrassment to our cheeks. We shyly murmured some confused apologies, and I left, reluctantly, for my room, hoping beyond hope that I had not misread you and that I would find you again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Lavender and Vanilla.

Twice I've smelled this and got hard instantly. First time was a girl I saw on the street. Absolutely stunning, stop me dead in my tracks as we both made eye contact. Ever so slowly she advanced on me and passed with a knowing smile. Her perfume, lavender and vanilla. My heart skipped a beat and thudded hard in my chest as she past me. To this day I still remember how that felt and can even bring back that smell to memory.

Second time was after my wife came out of the shower. Standing there, drying her hair, the blow dryer sending me the smell of her shampoo, lavender and vanilla. The sight of her standing there naked, looking in the mirror as she blow dried her hair, it was all I could do to keep from pouncing on her. She had to shower again!

To me, it didn't really involve sex, it was just the smell. It still gets me every time!

Lavender and Vanilla.

Twice I've smelled this and got hard instantly. First time was a girl I saw on the street. Absolutely stunning, stop me dead in my tracks as we both made eye contact. Ever so slowly she advanced on me and passed with a knowing smile. Her perfume, lavender and vanilla. My heart skipped a beat and thudded hard in my chest as she past me. To this day I still remember how that felt and can even bring back that smell to memory.

Second time was after my wife came out of the shower. Standing there, drying her hair, the blow dryer sending me the smell of her shampoo, lavender and vanilla. The sight of her standing there naked, looking in the mirror as she blow dried her hair, it was all I could do to keep from pouncing on her. She had to shower again!

To me, it didn't really involve sex, it was just the smell. It still gets me every time!

vanilla and lavender are very pleasing smells, that's for sure. jasmin is also a scent that gets to me because i gave one of my ex's a massage with jasmin oil. it gets to both of us still. and there was this other boyfriend i had awhile back that had the most amazing scent. i can't really describe it all i know is that i used to lay with him and just sit there with my face in his neck because he smelled so amazing. he was the only guy i have found that smells that amazing to me... so far...

Lavender and Vanilla.

If you like vanilla (it is arousing, isn't it) and find yourself out west, head to Bandalier National Monument just north of Santa Fe, NM and spend a summer day in the Frijoles River Canyon. It's filled with old growth Ponderosa Pine, whose bark produces vanillin (these trees are the original source of "artificial" vanilla). On a warm or hot summer day, the air settles in the canyon, and you can walk in an atmosphere of vanilla, imbibing its sweetness with every breath. (And, if you're with your wife, you will be able to find a nice secluded spot amid the trees...).

That faint scent of aftershave -- not the strong kind, but the kind you can only pick up on when your nuzzling him on the neck, right there...

That faint scent of aftershave -- not the strong kind, but the kind you can only pick up on when your nuzzling him on the neck, right there...

yes. i agree. if you can smell their aftershave from the other room they are wearing way too much. same with cologne. in fact i think most guys shouldn't wear cologne. it masks the smell of their natural pheramones. lol

Freshly aroused pussy and freshly ground coffee. Not together.

Pussy first, coffee after.

the sense of smell is one of the strongest senses for arousal...nuzzling his hair at the crease of the hip and pelvis where things are warm and perhaps moist...especially at the end of the day when the aromas with which nature endowed him are full and fragrant...this can make my head swirl

That tangy, metallic, yet earthy scent of a man who has just finish working on a vehicle. Paired with the pungent, salty smell of his sweat and the undertones of dirt that has become stuck to his skin from being so near the ground. And even with the added scent of strong liquid soap, like Dial.

Nothing gets my motor running like a man whose hands are covered in motor grease stains, even after washing them and he's worked hard in the sun, the heat pulling out his real smell, not the fake one from colognes.

Yum! ^_^ Had to control myself one time at work when two customers were male mechanics on their lunch break. Their jumpers rolled down about their waste, their white wife beater and t-shirt covered in dirt and oil, damp with sweat. It was all I could do to not reach across the counter and pull them to me. They smelled so delicious!

Not the sexiest but:

Many years ago I dated a woman who worked in a Cornish Pasty shop. Sometimes she would come to my flat immediately after leaving work. Although she had changed from her uniform clothing she still had the aroma of Cornish Pasty, particularly on her hands and face.

Every time I kissed her, I was aware of the scent of fresh Pasty. When her hands were near me, particularly if she held my face as we made love, the scent was strong and even stronger when we became hot and excited.

The relationship lasted only a few weeks before we decided that sex between us, although good, wasn't enough to build a future when our interests were very different. We parted as friends, met occasionally for the next couple of years, and then I moved away and lost touch.

I remember her with affection, with no regrets, as a person whom it was great to know before we both moved on.

Whenever I smell freshly baked Cornish Pasty I have a warm feeling as the memory of her Pasty-scented body returns.

------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I like the smell of certain shampoos as her hair brushes past my face, on her way down my torso ... ;)

caress sheer twilight body wash scented with black orchid and juniper oil. it has such an exotic smell.

I had a lover who would wake early, easing himself out of bed to go for a run. He would come back to me and slide between the sheets bringing with him the salty tang of clean sweat and an earthy piney smell that was a breath of the outdoors. Even if I was deeply asleep I would inhale this incredible scent and wake up, instantly wet.

Back