Cross Dressing

bkk2

Virgin
So I recently just discovered I enjoy cross dressing. By this I mean I put on a thong and it turned me on. I guess, what I'm getting at, is how have people turned this initial turn on into more sexual fantasies. I want to turn other guys on dressed as a woman (never been with a guy before but I want to try). I want to get as dressed up as possible (preferably a thong, mini skirt, bra, tube top, wig, lip stick, and heals) and please a man. I just don't know how. Has anyone else experienced this, and, if so, how did you go about making your fantasy a reality?:devil:

Best bet is to find an understanding woman who can help you. Order clothes for you and teach you how to do makeup. Then you can easily get a man to come over for some fun.

Best bet is to find an understanding woman who can help you. Order clothes for you and teach you how to do makeup. Then you can easily get a man to come over for some fun.

well either that or an experienced cross dresser who would be willing to help

Find a guy that is into crossdressing and the first time you meet shave you entire body ( it really does add to the feel. I still love the feel of my shaved body after 15 years of shaving myself) slip into a corset with a garter, thigh high stockings, a crotchless thong and some knee high high heeled boots. Meet him at the door dressed like that, grab him by the hand, lead him to your bed, disrobe him, lie him back, hand him a buttplug for him to slide into you and them take his hard cock in your mouth and pleasure him like the slut you want to be. When he cums make sure you feel every drop flood your mouth. Its a sublime feeling to dress like a sexy slut and give yourself to a man and you will never get enough.

Sounds like heaven..

Back