Oddly new to this

tjerotica

Virgin
Hey all, I've been kind of reading around here for a while but finally actually signed up.

It's a really cool community that you all have here. I'm a writer and just decided recently to take the 'dark path' down doing some erotica. Even penned my first novella over the summer and started selling it on Amazon and am partially shocked that people are actually buying it.

It has been an odd experience, but I gotta say, I'm kind of digging it and am planning on keep going. Now, if I ever move outside of the pen name for it, that is another thing altogether!

Hey all, I've been kind of reading around here for a while but finally actually signed up.

It's a really cool community that you all have here. I'm a writer and just decided recently to take the 'dark path' down doing some erotica. Even penned my first novella over the summer and started selling it on Amazon and am partially shocked that people are actually buying it.

It has been an odd experience, but I gotta say, I'm kind of digging it and am planning on keep going. Now, if I ever move outside of the pen name for it, that is another thing altogether!

Welcome. Congrats on joining the mad collective we call erotica writers. There's no cake if that's what you were after. Sorry. You weren't the first to be disappointed. Wont be the last either.

Might consider posting some of your stuff (or write new!) to the main site. Feedbacks great and addictive. I've learned a lot and Ive not gone full into the deep yet.

Glad your here. :D

Welcome. Congrats on joining the mad collective we call erotica writers. There's no cake if that's what you were after. Sorry. You weren't the first to be disappointed. Wont be the last either.

Might consider posting some of your stuff (or write new!) to the main site. Feedbacks great and addictive. I've learned a lot and Ive not gone full into the deep yet.

Glad your here. :D

I've actually done that, just waiting to get it approved.

Excited to get some stuff up and see what people think!

Welcome to the madhouse.

Flameproof armor and thick skin sold separately. ;)

A welcome :kiss: for the little newbie from the good little witch.

Back