Holographic Love

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
(Closed For Homerun And Myself)

The USS Star Tracker was the only Starfleet vessel that was never meant to go back to earth. And everyone that was on the ship knew this, the people here on the ship never liked Earth anyway, they were all star chasers and loved space and to meet new species. On the ship of about a thousand, men, women and children it was an amazing ship. It was the biggest ship in the fleet and is heavily protected by the strongest shields and weapons that humans could make. The funny thing was that this ship was always connected back home, and the medical team is small but its made of the chief doctor which is a hologram named Doctor. He never choose a name for himself at first.

But a time passed by the Doctor became more human because of one particular woman, she was twenty years old and has been studying on the ship to be in command. Her name and rank was Commander Rose Wolf She had spent a lot of time with the doctor, she was a wiz kid as people use to say back on earth. She remembers a lot and has a rare memory because she had a photographic memory. She helped the doctor become more human and he liked having feelings. But because he had feelings he hated being stuck in sick bay. So she created a transmitter that he keeps on his arm, when he puts it on he can go anywhere, even off the ship. Rose had no idea that he was having romantic type feelings, they were such good friends.

She was off duty and was enjoying a warm cup of tea in her room, looking out the window and sighed softy. She only had one friend and he was a holographic image, but she could touch him feel his warmth. But he truly was a gentle man and a good friend, she knew that star fleet was wanting to make a hologram more like a human making family possible, she was thinking of so much it was almost hard to think at times, she missed Earth a little but didn't mind being away she had no family so the planet meant nothing to her.

Last edited:
Doctor was one of the most important and arguably the most indispensable members of the USS Startracker Crew. The decision had been made long ago that this crew member, the doctor, needed to be a hologram. No one could predict what types of diseases the ship's crew might run into. Should the Doctor be susceptible to catching those diseases, even dying, who would treat sick crew members? So he had been created, a hologram, with the intelligence to cure most modern diseases and surgeries. He was characterized as a 45 year old Doctor, still young enough to be smart and vibrant, yet old enough to instill confidence. So Doctor, or "Doc" as most referred to him, had become a confidant and mentor to many, as well as taking care of the ship's well being.

This particular evening, Doctor had on his transmitter, the one Commander Wolf had created for him. He had been roaming the ship for the past hour. If he was honest, could a hologram be dishonest? He was searching for Commander Rose Wolf, or his Rose, as he thought of her. They spent most of their free time together. Initially she had inquired about medical issues on the ship, queried on things we could do to be more proactive in health management. Subsequently, she and the Doc had implemented several new processes and procedures that had combined to drastically increase the overall level of health and community satisfaction on the ship.

More recently, as technology worked to humanize holograms, Rose had helped him in many ways in understanding his new capabilities. Each new version helped him evolve, but each was confusing, and even initially disturbing. However, Rose would help him acclimate and he would learn to enjoy his new capabilities. Even the ability to feel or understand enjoyment had only been realized within the last 6 months.

The last year, alone, had been a whirlwind as both technology improvements in the humanization and more specifically his work with Commander Wolf, was filling his mind with feelings that he was trying to understand. Each new version gave him greater ability to feel both tactically and emotionally. Just recently he had been given the ability to differentiate physical beauty and only now had realized how young and beautiful his young collaborator was. This combined with other upgrades in humor, kindness and intelligence recognition and expression, had begun to make it clear to Doc how truly unique and incredible his Rose was.

He now found himself thinking about her virtually all the time that he was not directly treating patients, and tonight he simply missed her and wanted to talk to her. He had just received the ability to touch, and feel warmth, or texture with his hands, feet, skin, mouth and tongue. After searching the entire ship, there was only one conclusion, she must have gone back to her quarters.

He transmitted to the hall outside his room. He touched the speaker button, it was cool and smooth, and then the buzzer. "Rose, it is Doc, could I come in and talk with you? I just received a new upgrade".

Rose had been enjoying her journey since she had no family she had no ties. But a lot of her people have families, and they were missing them. Sadly the trip was taking longer then she thought. They had to mine resources every few planets so make sure they didn't get to low on everything they needed. She was enjoying the music and was sipping some tea when she heard it. Looking up at the door she smiled, she didn't know what it was with him. A hologram that was becoming so much more. Most of the upgrades she did or had done to him cost a lot, she had to call in favors for every one. Because the people of star fleet don't understand why such things were needed. Rose wasn't playing god or anything, she just wanted to help a friend. She knew he needed a name instead of using his job title for a name. But right now she was glad he was there, she cleared her throat silently and she had a smile in her voice as she spoke.

"Come In Doctor"

Her smile grew bigger at first she thought it foolish, idiotic. But she looked at him as a living being a person. She stood up and began to wonder how he was liking his new abilities. She hugged him once he was close enough and she held him close. It was a special relationship, she was willing to lose her job so he could become more like people. She also knew he could taste so she offered him a drink, and looked up into his eyes, she was very care free around him. But she keeps herself in check since she was a commander.

"Come In Doctor"

Doc walked in at her invitation he had his hands in the air, he had important news, but before he could say it, Rose gave him a hug. And, it was...incredible. They had hugged before, but this was as if it was the very first time. He could feel her, the warmth of her body through her clothing, the beating of her heart as they pressed against each other, and her softness. Less than a few weeks ago, he had realized she was beautiful, and now her picture never left his mind/computer, whatever it was. This humanizing is so confusing. Now he knew what she felt like, was there anything else that could feel this good.

As they broke their embrace, it looked into those beautiful blue eyes. What a great color blue was, particularly when captured in her gaze. She offered a drink. "I think I would like a beer. The other men seem to like beer and I would like to understand why". He smiled as she poured the drink into a frosty mug. He tasted it and almost spit it out, "It is so bitter" he said and she laughed. "Yes it is an acquired taste, but I think you will learn to like it".

Doc was skeptical, but he took another sip. Then he remembered his news. "Rose...!" He looked around, they were alone, he only used her first name when they were completely alone. She was a Commander and he understood, but when they were alone it was just Rose, his Rose, his only true friend.

"...I can feel. My entire outer membrane feels and reacts just like skin. I can feel heat, cold, smooth, rough, anything. When you just hugged me, I could feel you. It was incredible". He sounded a bit like a little boy, and in some ways, that is exactly what he was. Experiencing so many things for the very first time. "It is amazing, but as soon as I knew I had this ability, there was only one thing I wanted to feel....Rose, could I touch your face...I want that to be the first thing I really feel". He was wide eyed, he didn't really undertand how intrusive his request was. It was innocent, he looked expectantly into her eyes....and waited...

She watched him and could see he was here for a reason, he wasn't one to run around like a chicken with its head cut off. But here he asked if she could touch his face, that he could feel her, her face. She never had a man touch her, he was more to her then just a computer program, a genital look was given to him and smiled at him. Like a little boy in a candy store. But she didn't mind it at all, she sighed softly and everything was running through her mind. She nodded to his requested and said the one word to confirm.

"Yes" She took his hand in hers and placed it against her warm flesh, like a blind man would do, to "memorize" the features of one's face. She kept looking into his eyes and could feel him touch her face, warm skin with its own blood supply and wondered what this would mean to them, to him the most. But together they had been through so much it was impressive. She tilted her head to the side a little bit, not looking away but she wanted so much to do more for them, she felt his warm hand on her face and squeezed his hand.

"You want to experiment it's okay, just...let yourself go and this...is between us two just like it always is....Daniel" She said and looked at him she had given him a name. Did he like it, hate it? did he want it, she didn't know. But it was a sign of love to.

"Yes" and she took his hand and gently took it to her face. First he ran his right index finger along the edge of her lovely face. Next he brushed his fingers, then the back of his hand up and down her soft cheek. She pushed her cheek into his hand and closed her eyes as he did.

Next, her ran his thumb across her lips and watched as they slightly parted to his touch. Every aspect of Rose felt wonderful. So soft. He took his hand and ran it through her hair, around her ear, she giggled, and then down the side of her neck.

"You want to experiment it's okay, just...let yourself go and this...is between us two just like it always is....Daniel" He smiled. DANIEL. Rose had given him a name, a nice strong, intelliegent, but friendly sounding name. "Daniel, you gave me a name....I like it. You are my Rose and I can be your Daniel". He smiled at the thought and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

As he started to transition his hand down her neck, he gazed at her breasts, and looked into her eyes, "Are you sure I can explore?"

She felt his soft skin on hers and she closed her eyes, she never thought she would nuzzle but she did. Just like a cat, she opened up her eyes and smiled at him. She enjoyed what he was doing to her, she knew it was innocent. But really everyone blames everything and every one, sometimes I really hate the country." She nodded to his question about exploring and she urged him on with a smile on her face.

He ran his hand down her side, the curve of her hip and down to her thigh. He adjusted slighly, and he his hand was on her mid thigh, traversing up to her mounds. He felt the undulations, but the sensory nature of the close was no where near as captivating as her skin. However somthing was different, what had they given him? He felt a tingling in his groin, was that his penis? He knew men felt this, he understood procreation, but he never had, not until now.

The fabric in his holographic pants rose, he didn't completely understand, but he kept his hand moving, back up to her cheek, cupping it, her sweet, gentle beautiful face. Without even thinking, he leaned in and pressed his holographic lips against her cheek and kissed her...the first kiss he had felt...ever...it was so....nice. He kept his lips there and kissed it one more time, the lower fabric pushed out further...and then he pulled away and looked at her.

"Rose was that okay...I hope I didn't...I felt something...something I have never felt before" They must have installed embarrassment without telling him, because that is what he now felt and he let his eyes fall to the ground.

She smiled at him watching him, he was like a little boy looking closely but very carefully. She had never seen someone so curious, most of her kind. But she knew this was different because he had basically been a Pinocchio where he became a real. But she knew he had a lot to explore which was why she didn't mind him doing what he was doing. But then she noticed a little "Something" going on between the legs and she couldn't help but grin, she knew what it was, the way he was reacting. She silently sighed, but then came something she never thought would happen, she closed her eyes feeling his warm lips on her cheek, she could not help but smile as he did it.

"It was fine, nothing wrong with it, I am the one that signed off on this change so decided long time ago that I would be the one you experiment on" She noticed his eyes falling to the floor. She put her finger under his chin and made him look into her eyes.

"It's fine you wanted to be more human, figured you would want a 100 percent working male body, was I wrong?" She said softly.

“...a 100 percent working male body...was I wrong?” Despite her holding his chin, he looked down, he couldn’t look at her.

“No Rose, you were not wrong...and I know I am a Doctor...intellectually, I should have understood...anticipated...it is just different to actually feel it...wonderfully, amazingly...but frighteningly different. It isn’t just the physical reaction...but the emotion that comes with it...so different.

And...and...You are my friend...My best friend...really my only true friend...I so enjoy talking and being with you...it is just now...suddenly I am seeing you, touching you...it is different...I...I...am so sorry...I shouldn’t”

His programmed intelligence was off the charts, yet here this brilliant Doctor stood, stammering like a simple schoolboy.

She listened to him and tilted her head to the side, she put her arm down and had an idea that there relationship would get even more positive. There was not one time there friendship showed weakness. They were so close to each other and now that he had a full working body that perhaps he would want more, once he was right about it. The one thing that she knew was they most likely would be even more close. "Daniel" She said with a soft smile, a softness of her voice. She moved her head in a way she was bent over, trying to look into his eyes. It was a great emotion and his happiness made her happy, it made it worth any sacrifice to help a friend.

"Don't worry about it so much Daniel it will be fine. You are pretty much fully human. You can even have children if you ever wanted any, it's a new science that makes it impossible, I like the idea and glad to have you by my side"

As she bent her head down to look at him, he did not raise his head, but he did look up, and looked in to his friend’s beautiful eyes. He was trying to comprehend is evolving reality and possibilities. Children!?!? Even the chance, made his mind whirl. Could he truly become a father, would he be a good father to a human child?

Children, he laughed at himself, you have never even been truly kissed.

Rose was so kind to him always. Patient as he tried to understand each new capability. Teaching him, despite technically being so much younger. She said she liked the idea of my being able to procreate. She would be by my side. That was one thing he was confident in, she was always there for him and he didn’t see that changing. But did his new capabilities, change anything between them? He hoped not...then again he hoped maybe I It would, but only if it meant them being closer.

Finally he remembered what he had wanted to ask her all day. Someone would ultimately be the first, and the only person he could matinees it being was her. “Rose, would...would you be willing to be my first real kiss.” He blurted out the question, and blushed (that was new too) but this time he kept his head up, his eyes on her eyes, and waited for her reply...

She was take back by the question, she couldn't help but grin happily. It was a nice question, one she was never asked, she placed her hand on his cheek she sighed softly. "Of course, but you will be my first kiss to, never have ever dated anyone. But I was never in a rush since I wanted to be the youngest captain in Star Fleet history, and now that I am that, perhaps I can spend more time with a relationship since we have a long journey a head of us anyway" She said with a soft voice, her smile never fading.

Daniel couldn't believe it. She was so beautiful, what man wouldn't do anything to be with her. They were best friends, but he had just assumed she never told him about her loves because it would be embarrassing or awkward, or just wasn't any of this business. He never dreamed that it was because, she had never had the time to allow someone to become more intimate.

Suddenly, he felt even more awkward. It was one thing for her to be his first kiss, but he was not sure he was worthy to be hers. Her hand was so warm on his cheek, it did feel so nice and so right.

Something was pounding in his chest? Oh yes, his heart apparatus. He was confused, he hadn't exerted himself, so why this reaction. Nervousness, yes that was it. Nervousness induced the heart to beat rapidly. Nervousness, this was also new, so many new sensations.

He looked at her and leaned in, he didn't want to miss. He brought his lips to hers and then he shut his eyes. He didn't exactly know what to do next...

She never kissed anyone before but she remembered her parents telling her just let yourself go when you kiss, it is as natural as breathing air. When his lips were on her own she didn't know what to do. She allowed herself to let go and she returned the kiss, it seemed to be natural from him as well as him, she felt him return the kiss and it just got deeper. When the kiss broke she looked into his eyes. She wanted to actually get physical with her but she didn't want to scare him.

The kiss was amazing, was that the right word. He didn’t know what to do, but he did know he hadn’t wanted it to end. “Rose, you know I don’t know exactly what I am doing, or if there is a next step a man should take...but that was really nice, and I just wanted to say, I would love to do it again!”

He looked up at her hopefully, he also felt an unmistakable increase in the tingling in his trousers.

She smiled 'That's why we don't rush things" She said softly and knew he had a hard on but didn't know if he was ready for something like that, everything inside her was happy and most importantly calm. The whole thing seemed really nice and she smiled "One step at a time Daniel since your new to the whole "Human" thing" She said softly.

He may be new to the human thing, but despite her smile and sweetness, he felt rejected. Rose had been kind enough to kiss him, he should not have been pushy.

“Rose, you were very sweet to kiss me. I should not have abused our relationship, to ask for another. I don’t know what I am doing, but I should have known you were just being nice. And, it was really nice, thank you for making it special for me.”

He turned, “I am going to go back to my quarters. Again, thank you. Maybe tomorrow, we can talk medicine, and you can feel comfortable, again I am sorry I asked”

She watched him and he looked hurt, she didn't reject him "Daniel!" She called out to him and walked up to him, shutting her door and looking into his eyes "I am not rejecting you I just don't want your brain over worked, I care for you even when you were just a hologram I didn't care and you didn't abuse anything. In this life Doctor you have to not be so scared or ashamed just do a leap of faith" With that she kissed him deeply, giving him a chance to do it right then and there if that was what he wanted

"In this life Doctor you have to not be so scared or ashamed just do a leap of faith." She grabbed him and kissed him deeply. This was different, oh my, so wonderfully different. He wouldn't be scared, he would just respond, react, trust all of these new senses to lead him in the right direction.

He kissed back, he let his arms wrap around her, and his hands run up and down her back. Taking a break for just a fraction of a second he let her breathe, and then pulled her even tighter, kissing again, no longer asking. He didn't know why he did what he did, what told him to do it, but with this third kiss, each one more passionate than the prior, he let his lips part, and his tongue slipped out and tickled her lower lip. The sensation, shot sparks through his body, one hand instinctively slid down and cupped her behind. So many new sensations surged through his body. Oh, was it even possible to feel better than this...he still had so much to learn...

She smiled at him and couldn't help but truly love every moment of this, it was important to her it really was. When they broke for air she smiled and nodded to him, showing him to just follow his instincts since he truly had them now. She parted from him backing a way till her legs hit the bed and she unbuttoned her shirt, allowing it to fall and exposing her breasts snugged to her body by a black bra, the clip in the front for easier access. "We both have a lot to learn" She said with a very honest way and was truly happy and enjoying this a lot.

As she broke from the kiss, he was at first disappointed, but then she backed up to the bed and undid her blouse, "We both have a lot to learn", she said happily, smiling. Daniel smiled back and went over to the bed, sitting down beside Rose on her right side.

He gently pushed her back such that her head was resting on his arm, all of his body weight resting on it and his side as he turned to her, their bodies inches apart. He started to lean down, he lips inches from hers, and whispered, "I am so glad we get to learn together", and with that his lips met hers, softly opening, his tongue once again tickling her lip, and his hand, reached for and lightly gripped and began to fondle her left breast, over her bra...

She loved how he was willing to be there with her. It felt amazing. Her heart beating fast as he kissed and fondled her it felt amazing. It was nice that they would learn together a feeling that meant the world to her.

He continued to kiss her, each one slightly more intense, his arousal growing. Everything about this felt wonderful. As his Han fondled and played with her breast, his fingers felt the hard plastic clasp, holding it together. He knew he wanted to feel, touch, play, even lick her beautiful breasts and nipples, but he had to solve this riddle.

So...as he kissed, he tried to work it, manipulating, twisting, toying with this confounding contraption. He was about to give up, ashamedly ask for help, when a minor miracle happened, and it gave way. He was so excited, at this high school accomplishment, that he stopped, pulled away and smiled at her, I did It!” He exclaimed, as he let his hands start to explore her bare, wonderous terrain...

He continued to kiss her, each one slightly more intense, his arousal growing. Everything about this felt wonderful. As his Han fondled and played with her breast, his fingers felt the hard plastic clasp, holding it together. He knew he wanted to feel, touch, play, even lick her beautiful breasts and nipples, but he had to solve this riddle.

So...as he kissed, he tried to work it, manipulating, twisting, toying with this confounding contraption. He was about to give up, ashamedly ask for help, when a minor miracle happened, and it gave way. He was so excited, at this high school accomplishment, that he stopped, pulled away and smiled at her, I did It!” He exclaimed, as he let his hands start to explore her bare, wonderous terrain...

Back