Mom/son encouraged by daughter/sister

deffe2019

Virgin
Hi !

I would love to read a story about a young man who has recently moved to his own place and has just broken up with his girlfriend. He talks to his younger sister who still lives at home with their divorced mom and when he tells her that he's really miserable and "down", the sister tell him that their mom is probably going through the same thing after dating some guy a few times. The sister innocently tells her brother that maybe he should take their mom out, just to cheer both of them up. The brother is very hesitant about the idea but eventually he agrees when his sister keep pressing the idea. The sister then tries to plant the idea with their mom and finally mom agrees to go on a mom/son date.

The first "date" starts with the brother picking up mom. The sister tease them and tells them that they look cute together. Things like that. She's having a lot of fun with the whole "date" thing.

The first date is nice but quite un-eventful and when it's finished they say a chaste mother/son goodbye.

When mom comes home the sister asks her about the date and mom tell her that it was really nice and that her son had been a real gentleman and very nice company. Over the coming week she keep mentioning the date several times.

The sister later tell her brother about their mom, telling him that he must have made quite a impression on her since she keep talking about the date all the time. The sister suggests that he could maybe ask her again. She tells him that it was a long time since mom was this happy and she was sure that it was because of their date. The son call his mom and asks her out on a second date.

Things then slowly pregresses until mom and son are dating each other for real and mom even sleeps over at the son's apartment and the son sleeps at his mom's house (in her bedroom). Things like that. The sister still keep teasing them about their dates although she now realizes that they are dating for real. She can see that mom comes home before a date with new lingerie or a new dress, that she is more interested in her appearance, that she talks to her son on the phone a lot. At some point mom and son start getting physical in the presence of the sister. She feels a little awkward at first but she's happy for them and tries to be casual about it. Soon she doesn't even think about it when she sees her mom and brother snuggling and maybe even kissing on their sofa.

Okay...that's a few fragment of my idea. Basically, it's a romantic story about a young man and his mom where the daughter/sister is the one who encourages their relationship. She is happy for both of them and although it feels a little awkward at first, she accepts that they have a romantic relationship.

What do you think ? Is this something that could be developed into a story ?

/steve

It sound like a good idea and you could really drag it out by having it that the sex doesn't start til late in the story.

That's a hot Idea. You could write a sequel to this story where the sister joins in. You could also have the boy get his mom or sister pregnant.

very good idea, would it be one story or chapters?

Hi again :)

...and thanks for the positive feedback.

Unfortunately I'm not a good enough writer to do this story myself. English is not my native language and therefore it takes ages for me to write anything readable/enjoyable.

I was hoping that the story would be a number of chapters, starting with the introduction of the characters, continuing with the first date etc. I would really like the story to feel at least a little "believable" and I want to keep it sweet and romantic. Therefore I don't see mother and son having sex with anyone else.

I could see a number of possible chapters, like:

1. Character and basic introduction.

2. The first date. Very sweet but uneventful normal date.

3. Second date. More romantic. Some holding, kissing and hugging. When the son drops off mom, he asks her if he can take her out again. The daughter see mom and brother standing outside the front door of the house holding each other. She talks to mom about the date when mom gets back inside.

4. Wedding. Mom is invited to a wedding of a friend. The dad (who has a new wife) is also invited since it's an old mutual friend that is getting married. Mom asks her son if he would like to be her partner at the wedding. It could be really exciting to have mom/son meet the dad (while the son is holding mom closely). Mom and son kiss like lovers for the first time. They're both very hesitant but they are both starting to have strong feelings for each other.

5. Sleeping over. Mom and son has a date and the son sleeps in mom's room. They meet the sister in the kitchen the morning after. The sister feels a little awkward but soon gets over it. She just casually talks to mom and son about their date and what to do during the day. Mom tells the daughter that she may stay over at the son's apartment. the sister could comment that she understands if they want some time alone.

6. Company party. Mom's company has a yearly party where partners to the emplyees are invited too. Mom wants to take her son with her but she's worried that some of her co-workers could recognize her son. The daughter persuades her that she's probably wrong.

These are just a few of the ideas I could see develop. I would love for mom to get pregnant towards the end and she goes shopping for baby-clothes with the daughter (maybe she's pregnant too).

Well...got to go for now :)

take care

/Steve

Yes, yes, yes! This is a wonderful story idea and I love it!! :D I think I am going to give it a go. (After reading the first few lines a title came to me, and soon after a mini plot began to churn in my mind.)

To sort of answer Am's question, I do think I'd take on a chapter approach. Really, such a tale could go that way or as a novella. However as a reader I tend to stay clear of the Novels & Novella category. I know many people do love stories with some length to them but I tend to wander if it's over 3 Lit pages!

I also think a slow build up is the way to go! Bring some tension to the tale. Make the mom and son, both, feel and know their budding feelings are wrong. Let them battle between their minds and their loins!

Not sure how long it'll take me to punch out chapter one between work and my Fiancé, but I will be working on it. I can't wait to start! :D

...and thanks for the positive feedback.

Unfortunately I'm not a good enough writer to do this story myself. English is not my native language and therefore it takes ages for me to write anything readable/enjoyable.

I was hoping that the story would be a number of chapters, starting with the introduction of the characters, continuing with the first date etc. I would really like the story to feel at least a little "believable" and I want to keep it sweet and romantic. Therefore I don't see mother and son having sex with anyone else.

I could see a number of possible chapters, like:

1. Character and basic introduction.

2. The first date. Very sweet but uneventful normal date.

3. Second date. More romantic. Some holding, kissing and hugging. When the son drops off mom, he asks her if he can take her out again. The daughter see mom and brother standing outside the front door of the house holding each other. She talks to mom about the date when mom gets back inside.

4. Wedding. Mom is invited to a wedding of a friend. The dad (who has a new wife) is also invited since it's an old mutual friend that is getting married. Mom asks her son if he would like to be her partner at the wedding. It could be really exciting to have mom/son meet the dad (while the son is holding mom closely). Mom and son kiss like lovers for the first time. They're both very hesitant but they are both starting to have strong feelings for each other.

5. Sleeping over. Mom and son has a date and the son sleeps in mom's room. They meet the sister in the kitchen the morning after. The sister feels a little awkward but soon gets over it. She just casually talks to mom and son about their date and what to do during the day. Mom tells the daughter that she may stay over at the son's apartment. the sister could comment that she understands if they want some time alone.

6. Company party. Mom's company has a yearly party where partners to the emplyees are invited too. Mom wants to take her son with her but she's worried that some of her co-workers could recognize her son. The daughter persuades her that she's probably wrong.

These are just a few of the ideas I could see develop. I would love for mom to get pregnant towards the end and she goes shopping for baby-clothes with the daughter (maybe she's pregnant too).

Well...got to go for now :)

take care

/Steve
That's great!
There should also be a part where the son accidentally sees his mom naked for the first time.
He gets an erection from his own mother, and he quickly runs out of the room.
Heart pounding, he finds he is masturbating to his mom, and it gets very awkward for him on the next date.

This is something I wanted explored at the end of the movie (17+) Sakura Diaries (get the collector's edition if possible).
If it weren't for a small rape scene (18 year old drunk), this would be a nice romantic film about first love within a family (American voices suck).

Note: 16 is legal in Japan.

Last edited:
Fantasies_only said:
Note: 16 is legal in Japan.
Who gives a shit?

That has nothing to do with Deffe's story idea and thread. Please keep all posts ON TOPIC to his/her idea!!!
I said this because I ended with a related subject about the anime Sakura Diaries in which the character Urara is 16 (fell in love with her step brother who believes she is his cousin).

Last edited:
Hi all

Hi again !

Great to hear that you are interested in writing a story like this "Bedtimestories77" :) I like the chapter approach and I think that 2-3 Lit pages is a perfect "size" for a chapter.

I could see the story delvelop into a series with "individual chapters" that can be read as stand alone stories but also form a bigger "whole".

Anyway, I feel that I have planted the idea now and will let it grow on it's own (meaning: with you). I am sure that you will add your own thoughts and ideas and expand and improve on my idea.

I'm looking forward to reading something. Good luck with the writing and keep us posted on your progress (if you want / have time).

take care

/Steve

Just bumping this up to let ya know I haven't forgotten about it. :) Only about a page into my first submission so far, so I'm not quite done with it yet. I'll keep ya posted!

I'm excited to read your story Bedtime/Steve. I have an idea for my own version of this, but I want to read yours first, so that it doesn't look like i stole your story.

Hi Bedtime and Tom !

Wow Bedtime...great to hear that you're making progress on the story...and thanks for keeping us posted. I'm really looking forward to reading what you have created.

And to Tom: I'm also looking forward to reading your version/idea.

Good luck to both of you !!

take care

/Steve

Look for my story entitled "The Perfect Couple." It takes a while to build up, but I think the end result is worth it. Plus, you never know what a sequel might bring! Commentary on the finished product is encouraged!

A menage a trois with the mother and her two children would be interesting. It should begin innocently, and progress naturally, without any premeditation. As the relationship becomes more physical, there should be reluctance on the part of each of the three involved. Finally, when their desire for each other can no longer be controlled, the mother will take the virginity of her son. He will take the virginity of his sister. They will realize that a standard has been violated, but they will also realized that their love for each other has discovered a wonderful new dimension.

I would not write that story, but I would probably enjoy reading it if it was well written.

A menage a trois with the mother and her two children would be interesting. It should begin innocently, and progress naturally, without any premeditation. As the relationship becomes more physical, there should be reluctance on the part of each of the three involved. Finally, when their desire for each other can no longer be controlled, the mother will take the virginity of her son. He will take the virginity of his sister. They will realize that a standard has been violated, but they will also realized that their love for each other has discovered a wonderful new dimension.

I would not write that story, but I would probably enjoy reading it if it was well written.
OMG!
That's a perfect plot twist, incest born out of love!
Much better than the typical non consent or drunk at a party scenario.

OMG!
That's a perfect plot twist, incest born out of love!
Much better than the typical non consent or drunk at a party scenario.

Not sure, but I think my Cousin Gina series is one of love not drunkenness. I would be willing to write the aforementioned story though. Let me know.

Tom

Hi !

I would love to read a story about a young man who has recently moved to his own place and has just broken up with his girlfriend. He talks to his younger sister who still lives at home with their divorced mom and when he tells her that he's really miserable and "down", the sister tell him that their mom is probably going through the same thing after dating some guy a few times. The sister innocently tells her brother that maybe he should take their mom out, just to cheer both of them up. The brother is very hesitant about the idea but eventually he agrees when his sister keep pressing the idea. The sister then tries to plant the idea with their mom and finally mom agrees to go on a mom/son date.

The first "date" starts with the brother picking up mom. The sister tease them and tells them that they look cute together. Things like that. She's having a lot of fun with the whole "date" thing.

The first date is nice but quite un-eventful and when it's finished they say a chaste mother/son goodbye.

When mom comes home the sister asks her about the date and mom tell her that it was really nice and that her son had been a real gentleman and very nice company. Over the coming week she keep mentioning the date several times.

The sister later tell her brother about their mom, telling him that he must have made quite a impression on her since she keep talking about the date all the time. The sister suggests that he could maybe ask her again. She tells him that it was a long time since mom was this happy and she was sure that it was because of their date. The son call his mom and asks her out on a second date.

Things then slowly pregresses until mom and son are dating each other for real and mom even sleeps over at the son's apartment and the son sleeps at his mom's house (in her bedroom). Things like that. The sister still keep teasing them about their dates although she now realizes that they are dating for real. She can see that mom comes home before a date with new lingerie or a new dress, that she is more interested in her appearance, that she talks to her son on the phone a lot. At some point mom and son start getting physical in the presence of the sister. She feels a little awkward at first but she's happy for them and tries to be casual about it. Soon she doesn't even think about it when she sees her mom and brother snuggling and maybe even kissing on their sofa.

Okay...that's a few fragment of my idea. Basically, it's a romantic story about a young man and his mom where the daughter/sister is the one who encourages their relationship. She is happy for both of them and although it feels a little awkward at first, she accepts that they have a romantic relationship.

What do you think ? Is this something that could be developed into a story ?

/steve

I would like to read this by who ever is going to write it some how get the sister involved

I have completed the story involving the mother and two children. It should be up later this week. The title is "The Best Summer Ever".

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

i mean more like the original idea, more of a dating type

Back