I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been with various older guys since I was 17, I love them. Something very naughty about it, and they're not afraid to do what they want. The oldest was 76, had a few gos with him...then he actually died! :eek:

Just think of the joy you brought to him in those last days. :)
 
Hi all, brand new litster here :)

I am a big fan of the older man, my OH is exactly 22 years my senior. Almost four years on and I still go weak at the knees at his smile, and drool at the sight of a bulge in his pants ;)

How old are you ?
 
At least you finally got to realize your desire! I've had a few relationships with younger women, the biggest age gap was 22, another 16 and another 13... And there were a few that one could not classify as "relationships" but flings, one night stands, whatever...
Still fun all the same I bet!

How old are you ?

Old enough to know better, young enough not to give a sh*t! ;)
 
So how many here have lived out the fantasy? Younger guy/older girl. I was incredibly attracted to my maths teacher through the later years in school. I remember being upset at one point over a (now ex) boyfriend and telling him about it at an after-hours event. He was so amazing, his arm wrapped around me, I wished it had gone further. I had to wait another two years to live out the dream with my guy.

many of my lady friends were older than me!!:D
 
Found this thread and have to say it's my biggest fantasy, as an older (more mature :) ) guy, I think that there's no bigger turn on than a younger lady who finds you attractive. Not sure that I would call it taboo, but as it's not the norm it does get frowned upon, especially if there is a considerable age difference. but as the saying goes "You're only as old as the woman you feel" :)
 
Evening everyone.

And a special hello to all you succulent young ladies out there!
 
And hello to you, Blue. How are you today?


Is busy good? Mine has been fine thank you.......did a little shopping.


Just have to note that I'm a little excited that I've learnt how to quote more than one person :D

Well its the next day and I am doing just as good as yesterday Kj. You?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top