I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for all the fine young ladies out there who are into older men. I keep getting older, but my attraction to young women never changes. I just think they have a freshness, vivaciousness, and lack of cynicism that I find very attractive. Not all of course, but I simply mean those traits seem to be more available in that age cohort.

Last edited:
Hey I remember a girl that used to come around , and share her Oreos. Lol. How have you been baby girl?????? Hope things are good. You've had me worried, you could have called hahaha. It's dinner time here too and I'm hungry. So what sounds good???? I'll leave you in charge of the dessert :D

((HUGS)) SD, you know I will always share my Oreo's with you....LOL I have been okay... damn hurricane had me down for a bit but not much. I won't bore you to bits with the chaotic drama but I'm here and that's what counts....desserts on me....LOL:KISS: :p

Hey Bayou! Nice to see you haven't completely abandoned us ;)

hope life is treating you well.

:rose::rose::rose:

I would never abandon you.....((HUGS)) and I am back.....:KISS:

((HUGS)) SD, you know I will always share my Oreo's with you....LOL I have been okay... damn hurricane had me down for a bit but not much. I won't bore you to bits with the chaotic drama but I'm here and that's what counts....desserts on me....LOL:KISS: :p

Well I sorta slipped away myself over the summer months. Glad you survived the hurricane.

And most definately like that dessert on you idea - covered in whipped cream, chocolate sauce, fresh berries... will be licking and nibbling all night long! ;)

Could I get some cookies???

Hi all, brand new litster here :)

I am a big fan of the older man, my OH is exactly 22 years my senior. Almost four years on and I still go weak at the knees at his smile, and drool at the sight of a bulge in his pants ;)

Hi all, brand new litster here :)

I am a big fan of the older man, my OH is exactly 22 years my senior. Almost four years on and I still go weak at the knees at his smile, and drool at the sight of a bulge in his pants ;)

Welcome to lit. And I'm very happy for you, nothing beats the smile & the bulge in my opinion :)

I've been with various older guys since I was 17, I love them. Something very naughty about it, and they're not afraid to do what they want. The oldest was 76, had a few gos with him...then he actually died! :eek:

Welcome to lit. And I'm very happy for you, nothing beats the smile & the bulge in my opinion :)

Thanks KJ. I definitely agree with you there, the exception perhaps being waking up with a nice hard cock pressed against my ass :D

I've been with various older guys since I was 17, I love them. Something very naughty about it, and they're not afraid to do what they want. The oldest was 76, had a few gos with him...then he actually died! :eek:

Wow that is quite an age gap. Was he still fully functional? If you don't mind me asking, if it's too personal feel free not to respond.

So how many here have lived out the fantasy? Younger guy/older girl. I was incredibly attracted to my maths teacher through the later years in school. I remember being upset at one point over a (now ex) boyfriend and telling him about it at an after-hours event. He was so amazing, his arm wrapped around me, I wished it had gone further. I had to wait another two years to live out the dream with my guy.

Well I sorta slipped away myself over the summer months. Glad you survived the hurricane.

And most definately like that dessert on you idea - covered in whipped cream, chocolate sauce, fresh berries... will be licking and nibbling all night long! ;)

Sounds good to me.....

Could I get some cookies???
Hey PA, you know I would share my cookies with you....:kiss:

So how many here have lived out the fantasy? Younger guy/older girl. I was incredibly attracted to my maths teacher through the later years in school. I remember being upset at one point over a (now ex) boyfriend and telling him about it at an after-hours event. He was so amazing, his arm wrapped around me, I wished it had gone further. I had to wait another two years to live out the dream with my guy.

At least you finally got to realize your desire! I've had a few relationships with younger women, the biggest age gap was 22, another 16 and another 13... And there were a few that one could not classify as "relationships" but flings, one night stands, whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back