Feeling Chatty

Wow....have I met a fellow LOTR fan who is even crazier than I am about the movies and books ?? :D

Hope you've found some shenanigans to get into and had a better day, slutforuse ! :)

Wow....have I met a fellow LOTR fan who is even crazier than I am about the movies and books ?? :D

Hope you've found some shenanigans to get into and had a better day, slutforuse ! :)

Crazy it's probably a very good descriptor in that comment, for I am indeed crazy, and a LOTR fan. lol

Not really I'm quite sane. It's everyone else who has lost their damn mind.

You know I had a really awesome post I was drafting about lies and finally understanding where skepticism over me was coming from but I lost it when I went to spell check naivete. I'm going to use it here because that little bastard of a word cost me a great rant that I now no longer wish to retype. Thanks a lot naivete for being a bitch word to spell.

Oh well, how is everyone today?

Oh well, how is everyone today?[/QUOTE]

Good... the wine is chilled over here. Always up for some word play, emphasis on "play." How are you?

You know I had a really awesome post I was drafting about lies and finally understanding where skepticism over me was coming from but I lost it when I went to spell check naivete. I'm going to use it here because that little bastard of a word cost me a great rant that I now no longer wish to retype. Thanks a lot naivete for being a bitch word to spell.

Oh well, how is everyone today?

Day was busy, but overall good. Hope to chat with you later... ;)

Crazy it's probably a very good descriptor in that comment, for I am indeed crazy, and a LOTR fan. lol

Not really I'm quite sane. It's everyone else who has lost their damn mind.

There is nothing wrong with being at least a little bit crazy....because if you aren't, you ain't living ! ;)

It sure seems like everyone is bat-$hit crazy some days, doesn't it ?? lol

I couldn't agree with you more. However I seem to be the type that cant avoid chaos and calamity. So I stop fighting it. I embrace the daily shenanigans and roll with it. I'm a great problem solver because of it and I'm awesome under pressure.

I couldn't agree with you more. However I seem to be the type that cant avoid chaos and calamity. So I stop fighting it. I embrace the daily shenanigans and roll with it. I'm a great problem solver because of it and I'm awesome under pressure.

Damn that's a good answer, I have no resonse

Holiday check list:

1.) Hang Christmas lights. Check
2.) Decorate tree. Check
3.) Buy presents. Check
4.)Watch the Hobbit. Check (PS. It was awesome!!!)
5.) Come down with an ill timed cold and try to infect everyone with it. Check
6.) Make crafty presents for family members with kids who routinely give you gifts from the family despite the fact that you always get each of their brats presents. Check... Sort of... I have a few more left to go the cold set me back!
7.) Bake cookies for coworkers... That's tomorrow.
8.) Get plastered and then plaster myself to a hot guy because fuck me being single is fun and it's never to early to start celebrating!

I do love Christmas. ;)

Holiday check list:

2.) Decorate tree. Check
3.) Buy presents. Check
6.) Make crafty presents for family members with kids who routinely give you gifts from the family despite the fact that you always get each of their brats presents. Check... Sort of... I have a few more left to go the cold set me back!
8.) Get plastered and then plaster myself to a hot guy because fuck me being single is fun and it's never to early to start celebrating!

I do love Christmas. ;)

May I help you with number 8?

Holiday check list:

2.) Decorate tree. Check
3.) Buy presents. Check

I do love Christmas. ;)

And I would love to help you out with #8 as well. Shame I'm not closer... ;)

Back