Wifes erect nipples caught in a fishnet

vegas husband

Really Experienced
We were playing one afternoon when she became extremely aroused and her nipples started poking through her fishnet bikini. As they became trapped by the netting she became wetter and wetter and they became more swollen.
Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• lit pic.jpg
    lit pic.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,914
We were playing one afternoon when she became extremely aroused and her nipples started poking through her fishnet bikini. As they became trapped by the netting she became wetter and wetter and they became more swollen.
Enjoy!!!

You are a lucky man. She is perfect and can't wait to see more.

Side boob in full sunshine

After years of begging for her to go topless she finally agreed.
Oh, was it worth it.

Attachments

• lit pic 3.JPG
    lit pic 3.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 1,453
Very nice indeed. I saw a woman in downtown Toronto wearing a dress of similar fishnet material that should have been covered but it's perfect for your wife. Hope to see more of her

squeezing own nipples

After a long night of drinking and teasing she couldn't wait to take her tits out.
She likes to tease at her nipples to get them real hard.
Makes them much better to show off to all of you.
She would love to hear how you want to squeeze your cock until some precum comes to the tip and you gently swirl it onto her hard nipples.
Of course she would slide that well lubricated nipple onto her tongue and then taste what she has done to you.

Attachments

• pic for lit 5.jpg
    pic for lit 5.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,467
Enjoy!!!
I love fishnets -- especially when the holes are large enough to let a perky nipple protrude through ... ;)

Enjoy!!!

She is very sexy....

You are lucky man!

She would love to hear how you want to squeeze your cock until some precum comes to the tip and you gently swirl it onto her hard nipples.
Of course she would slide that well lubricated nipple onto her tongue and then taste what she has done to you.

*gulps

She would? ... :devil:

tits

Vegas love for both of us to rub our cocks around her nips feels better when theres some slippery precum on them tastes good too

I'll squeeze some precum onto those titties for this sexbomb.
watching her lick it off will soon bring a larger load for her mouth, too.

After a long night of drinking and teasing she couldn't wait to take her tits out.
She likes to tease at her nipples to get them real hard.
Makes them much better to show off to all of you.

Damn, wish I were there to have seen her sexy nipples poking through that bikini top! If I would be allowed, I would have walked right up to her, stare into her eyes as both hands came up to her tits with her swollen nipples.... very lightly I'd have caressed them making both them and me harder... Then I'd gently pinch and pull on them til she started squirming with pleasure.....

Hope to see more of her really soon!!!

Pinching and squirming

I often fantasize of her nude sunbathing. About 10 guys notice her and they come over and start jerking to her hotness as she caresses her large tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples, running her fingers down to her wetness and rubbing it into her nipples. AS we surround her she reaches up and fingers the precum from the tips of our cocks and then applies it to each nipple before she licks her own tit.
Until finally we all start shooting our hot jiz on her legs, tits, arms, and face, in her hair. She lays there with her own orgasm as she rubs our cum into her tits.

My guess is that it would not be difficult to find 10 volunteers. Make that 9, I am signed up. How does she feel about your fantasy ? She has an amazing body.

I often fantasize of her nude sunbathing. About 10 guys notice her and they come over and start jerking to her hotness as she caresses her large tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples, running her fingers down to her wetness and rubbing it into her nipples. AS we surround her she reaches up and fingers the precum from the tips of our cocks and then applies it to each nipple before she licks her own tit.
Until finally we all start shooting our hot jiz on her legs, tits, arms, and face, in her hair. She lays there with her own orgasm as she rubs our cum into her tits.

Hot black dress slowly coming down to reveal

her suculent nipples.

Attachments

• IMG_0950 copy.JPG
    IMG_0950 copy.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
catch of the day, heck, maybe even the year

Back