STG ~ Sun Tan Lines 2

Sun Tan Guy

Sunnin my buns

IM BACK!!!!

After numerous requests, I've decided to come out from behind the towel again and start another thread. I dont know what happened to my first but somehow it got deleted, and many of the pics with it. This thread will be more sensuous and teasing and has some of my old pics. I hope the wonderful erotic beautiful ladies of Lit enjoy them as well as all of my very special and close friends!
:kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0005.JPG
    0005.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,765
  • 0004.JPG
    0004.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 303
  • 0001.JPG
    0001.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 299
  • 0002.JPG
    0002.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 284
  • 0003.JPG
    0003.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 417
Ya got some delicious lines there dahlin :devil::kiss:

Hey there oh goddess of erotic pics threads!! Im honored to have my lil ole thread visited by someone of your high esteem here! And to get these compliments is quite embarrasing sweet thang... Glad you like! :devil::kiss:

and i do LOVE your threads too.. you always find pics I enjoy!;)

Morning sexy one, so happy to see you have a new home.
And mmmmmmmm spoiling us with super sexy pics, love it:D:devil:
Also have a super 2011 and make it a very naughty one;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Morning sexy one, so happy to see you have a new home.
And mmmmmmmm spoiling us with super sexy pics, love it:D:devil:
Also have a super 2011 and make it a very naughty one;)
:kiss::kiss:

Aww... Thanks Emmy....:devil:.... and ty for the sweet comments and well wishes for 2011.. I will try to make this thread plenty sexy but might not be as naughty as the last one to stay with in the rules :eek:

And spoiling is my hope..

TY for visitin.. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Morning sexy one, was hoping for some new pics to drool over:D
Have a fantastic Friday sexy one.

Some Tan Lines from STG!
:kiss:

attachment.php
mhhhhhh:p:p its early in the Morning - takes your Hand & pulls U along in to my Bedroom:devil::D
Had to go and revisit some of the older Posts ;):D
ok are ready Hun after all its Hump Day:D:devil:

Last edited:
Morning sexy one, was hoping for some new pics to drool over:D
Have a fantastic Friday sexy one.

Aww.. Emmy.. TY hun.. I will work on it as soon as I get some free time.. ya know my schedule lately has been a bear....

I promise for ya..
Hope you had a wonderful and erotic weekend .. and an even more hot week ahead..

mhhhhhh:p:p its early in the Morning - takes your Hand & pulls U along in to my Bedroom:devil::D

thats not your hand that you were pulling darlin.. but please.. keep pulling.. and I will follow you anywhere.. but you know that already..:kiss::kiss:

Im sure we will be in the bedroom for a LONGGGG time..:devil::rose::kiss:

thats not your hand that you were pulling darlin.. but please.. keep pulling.. and I will follow you anywhere.. but you know that already..:kiss::kiss:

Im sure we will be in the bedroom for a LONGGGG time..:devil::rose::kiss:
was waiting for u over the wknd, so who had u tied up;):D ~~:kiss:~~:kiss:

Morning sexy, hope you will have a fantastic week, and of course some free time to post some more sexy pics:D:devil:

Morning sexy, hope you will have a fantastic week, and of course some free time to post some more sexy pics :devil:
:kiss::kiss:

was waiting for u over the wknd, so who had u tied up ~~:kiss:~~:kiss:

Hmm.. such naughty thoughts running through my mind of having a visit by Emmy and Ling all at the same time.. The naughtiness we could enduce...:devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Grabbin both of ya, and squeezing inbetween so I can get an armfull of each of you sweethearts..:kiss::kiss:

You didn't tell me you had a picture thread, gorgeous... I need to pay more attention

Hope you are having a wonderful week... :kiss:

Last edited:
You didn't tell me you had a picture thread, gorgeous... I need to pay more attention

Hope you are having a wonderful week... :kiss:

Your just not very observant.. been here for awhile..

TY for the sweet compliment...

Im having a purely wonderful week.. TY;)

Stops in & brought oodles of hugzzz-squeezes-gropes-licks & :kiss::kiss::kiss:-:)

Stops in & brought oodles of hugzzz-squeezes-gropes-licks & :kiss::kiss::kiss:-:)

{{{{{{{Ling}}}}}}} slap me for not keeping an eye on my thread.. thanks darlin.. and a few licks and nibbles back at ya darlin..:kiss::kiss::kiss:
miss ya!!:rose:

Sun Tan

As it gets into Fall and near winter for those of us stuck north of the equator.. hope these help keep ya warm for a few months... and maybe a few other things too..

attachment.php

Attachments

• 101_2222a.JPG
    101_2222a.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,778
  • 101_2240a.JPG
    101_2240a.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 101_2245a.JPG
    101_2245a.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 101_2255a.JPG
    101_2255a.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,008
  • 101_2256a.JPG
    101_2256a.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 205
sexy back! just showin my love and support for the sexy owner of the tread *smoooches

Back