Hot or weird?

Would sex with a ghost be a little too out there? Would that go in Sci-fi?

I think sex with ghosts is a fairly common theme. The description for the NonHuman category is "Aliens, ghosts, androids, and more" so that seems like the usual place for it. My story "Love is Enough" involves sex with two ghosts, and it's in Novels and Novellas.
 
You would have to be very careful to be consistent in what a ghost was capable of doing and what it wasn't--and/or explain quite well the nature of the sex within the capabilities of those performing it. I've done it before as a mental manipulation. Certainly it can be done. It needs a careful, delicate touch, though.
 
Hell, I read a story on Kindle called "The Haunted Penis" (which did not turn me on by the way) so whatever goes.
 
My pieces with ghost-sex episodes have been well-received.

PS: They are all in Incest. Don't spurn great-grandma just because she's dead.
 
Last edited:
Hell, I read a story on Kindle called "The Haunted Penis" (which did not turn me on by the way) so whatever goes.

OK something to avoid on Kindle.

I've written stories about ghosts and seen many in different categories. I'd treat it like any other story, if it fits in horror then horror, if it fits in erotic then erotic, and so on.

In fact my current story (published tomorrow) wraps up by questioning whether what happened was by a spirit or? It's in Loving Wives.
 
I would just write about a ghost who was actually a horny bastard virgin who never got to have sex with the girl and won't rest until it actually gets some.
 
And so, the women end up being brought to orgasms, sometimes in their sleep, and find out that the only way to get rid of the ghost is to give him what he wants.
 
Would sex with a ghost be a little too out there? Would that go in Sci-fi?

I wrote a short series “My Brother’s Ghost” that only had one sex scene with a ghost(forced/rape) I put it in Non Human. It did fairly well. Initially, a couple chapters were put in Erotic Horror before changing the category all to Non Human (they did equally, maybe a tad better).

You might get a different, not necessarily better audience, in Sci-Fi. I think that category is the most open minded, reader friendly category on Lit, followed closely by Non Human, but less traffic and less haters. For a ghost story, Non Human is probably the best route.
🌷Kant💋
 
Last edited:
Ghosts are really good, I have used them in several of my stories for different purposes.

Only one though was a true 'supernatural' story, where a young woman falls asleep in front of her TV one night, fails to turn it off, a ghost forms in the static snow on the screen when transmissions cease for the evening (the story is set in the 1960s) before jumping out into the real world, assuming the form of the man of her dreams and they have sex.

In another story a real estate agent is showing a house that has a reputation for being haunted and cursed. Although no actual ghosts appear, eerie things do happen at the property (lights coming on of their own accord, the wind chimes rattling on a still day, pictures crooked on the wall etc.) and the house has a very unhappy history, with a number of unexplained deaths and suicides there over the years. The purpose of the 'ghost theme' in this story is to show how the broker is unethical, she does not disclose any of what she knows about the property to prospective buyers and although she feels uncomfortable there herself, her eyes are firmly fixed on her commission.

I also used a ghost theme in a Romance story, where a guy in his early 40s is dithering and delaying asking out a pretty divorced single mother he likes, and only does so with lots of encouragement from his platonic female friend, a woman 16 years younger. But in a twist, his younger friend is really his late fiancée who died just before their wedding 16 years earlier. I left it ambiguous as to whether she is an actual ghost or just a figment of his imagination caused by his memories of her and ongoing grief over her loss, but the 'dead all along theme' I thought worked well here.
 
I also used a ghost theme in a Romance story, where a guy in his early 40s is dithering and delaying asking out a pretty divorced single mother he likes, and only does so with lots of encouragement from his platonic female friend, a woman 16 years younger. But in a twist, his younger friend is really his late fiancée who died just before their wedding 16 years earlier. I left it ambiguous as to whether she is an actual ghost or just a figment of his imagination caused by his memories of her and ongoing grief over her loss, but the 'dead all along theme' I thought worked well here.
Cleverly done too, that one. A very loving little tale, and the ambiguity worked, both ways.
 
Haha, two would be nice. Hypothetically speaking
Note that ectoplasmic spooks can do amazing anatomical stuff. Like reach into a guy's throat, stretch an arm down his digestive tract, emerge from his anus, and squeeze his balls, while other ghosts nibble his toes. Or a gal invokes ghosts who invade all her orifices (nostrils and ears too). Or maybe all of someone's ancestors' ghosts line up for a ghoulish incestuous gang-bang -- I've written episodes along that line. How about if someone is fucked by the ghosts of National Nude Day past, present, and future, like Dickens?

ObTopic: Ghost sex need not be SF-F or EH, especially if fetishistic.
 
I uploaded a true story on here about when my sleep paralysis took a freaky turn.

This was living at my previous house. 'They' haven't appeared here in the same form.

I try to not think about it as it still freaks me out a bit.
 
Back
Top