The Virus

He smiled at her. Love do not think for one second I did not notice your spies working for you in Umbrella. I kiss her neck as we stand in front of the mirror and I unzip my pants and my hard throbbing cock comes out as I slip between your thighs and your panties. I push you against the mirror with a little force as I thrust in between your thighs. I am yours as you are mine my love. I will tell you everything as the preparations are being made.
 
She watched what he was doing, she cried out as he went right inside "Albert!" She cried out happily, what she didn't know was this had a calming effect on the life inside her. She knew all to well the dangerous of being his lover but she did not care, she loved him so much.
 
I hear her cry which is music to his ears as I slowly slide my cock inside of her while she is pushed against the mirror and her beautiful and magnificent breasts are showing on the mirror. I see her hands against the mirror as I start to thrust a little faster inside of her wet and soaked pussy. I slap her sexy ass a few times.
 
She groaned her body wanting him now more then anything, she looked at her eyes and they were black. They flashed from brown to black but in that moment she did not care all that much.
 
He heard her groan as he thrusts a little harder into her pussy. "Oooohhh fuck yes Hope." Your pussy feels so good. I thrust a harder and faster and feel the little life inside of her. "Little bun bear with mommy and I for a little longer." I promise mommy and I will be done in a little bit. I just want your mother so much since this morning. I let her sleep until I came back from the meeting and she told me she was about to take a cold shower and told me she wanted me right then and there. I keep thrusting into her pussy while gripping her hips with my hands. Aahhh fuck love! I love you Hope so much.
 
Last edited:
She smiled at him wrapping her legs around him she grabbed his hair and bit down on his neck, her way of telling him to let go, once she bit him she licked him what wasn't known was she was becoming the one that will become the queen. She grinned feeling the small changes within herself.
 
Mmmm ooohhhh yes Hope. I let her go gently. He grabs her hand and presses his lips against his lips. "I will go get the shower ready for us my lovely queen." Albert said.
 
She smiled "Alright, but im no queen Albert, to you I am and everyone and everything else? big no" She chuckled a bit, she looked eight months pregnant. "You may want to tell the doctor and nurse to stay on high alert, I have a feeling this baby will come out tomorrow"
 
I smile at her. "You are my queen in my eyes, Hope. Nothing or no one else matters besides you, my lovely, beautiful, alluring, gorgeous Queen." He calls the doctor and nurse and asks them to stay on high alert for tomorrow. The doctor and nurse talked with him over the phone for about an hour and hung up the phone. I looked back at her and notice our bundle of joy is growing. He moves closer to her and places his hand on her belly and rubs it while smiling at her.
 
She smiled and could not help but fall asleep cuddled up to him, she closed her eyes. Having no idea just how the baby would look since she had been infected by the T Virus and no one knew what was inside her, she felt herself wake because of a pain in her stomach that was really bad. She noticed that people were already around her. She screamed out in pain so loudly she actually caused the ground to shake the building violently, or was it what was inside her? No one knew.
 
I see her in pain giving birth to our baby. He grabs her hand gently in his. "My love, I am here with you." He saw the pain she is going through by giving birth to their child. He wished he could help with the pain. The doctor in front of her private area along with the nurse said to them. "We can see the head." Please keep pushing. As I see her push again, my heart tore to pieces when I see how much she has been sweating. I grab a piece of cloth and wipe her sweat. "My love, I will always love you." Inside the delivery room, everyone heard her scream louder then before and shaking the ground violently. Everyone was shocked and surprised at the same time. I knew what is happening and decided to wait until she safely delivered the baby and talk with her about it. After she gave one more push, a baby came out quiet at first until the baby started crying. The crying from the baby woke up everyone from the surprise and shock.
 
She had given the final push as she closed her eyes, her body beyond hurting but she felt her body start to heal. She had no idea if this child would like normal or because of the virus something more? she did not understand what happened. Everything inside her relaxed and she slowly sat up a little. "Is the baby okay?"
 
He saw her sat up a little as the doctor and nurses showed her the baby. He went to help his wife to slowly sit up. The nurse said. "Congratulations, the baby is a boy." He smiled at her and said. "Our child looks gorgeous my love." The nurse carried the baby to a place to clean the baby and wrap him up before handing him back to his mom. Albert looked at his wife and placed his forehead against hers. "My love, you did marvelous today." Even though you went through a lot of pain to deliver our baby into this world. I am happy and excited to start this next chapter with you, my love.
 
She smiled seeing the creation they made it felt nice. But she could since the virus inside the baby. He had his eyes the primal eyes but not red his eyes were green. "The shaking who did that?" she smiled at him looking at there beautiful boy.
 
He kissed her forehead. Albert saw the most beautiful scene in front of him. He saw the love of his life and their child being held lovely in his wife's arms. Albert looked at the doctors and nurses and with his eyes and a motion of his head to ask them to leave the room. As the doctors and nurses left the room, Albert went to the door and locked it. "My love, I believe you did the shaking while delivering our baby." Albert said to her. I walked over to her and held her hand in mine. My love, my wife, my Hope. He looked at her and the baby with eyes filled with love and concern. I made a plan just in case something like this situation would happen. "Will my love hear me out?" He asked her.
 
She smiled at him and had no idea how much she would love a child. Her heart almost melted with how much she loved him. Looking at Albert she smiled wondering what he meant. Her body healed quickly so she stood up but as she did she felt something inside her. She ignored the feeling for now. "What is it baby?"
 
My love, I am going to need you to take the baby with you and leave here immediately. Before you ask me why, here me out. The higher ups have been monitoring you and the baby since we were expecting. I did not know until a doctor and a nurse told me last week. Albert stands in front of her and held her hand in his.
 
She listened to what he said and grew angry her blood began to boil. And the ground shook violently. And it was then she grunted out in pain. She handed there son to Al "we have to go. I think the source of my powers is what's inside me" she said in great pain.
 
He saw her get angry and held their son as she handed him to him. "Let's go my love." Al grabs her hand and opens the window to the hospital room. Outside stood a helicopter. He held the child as Hope got into it and he followed after her. He told the pilot to head to the place. The pilot nodded.
 
As they took off she cried out she tried so hard to keep it in "We need to land I can't hold it in any more" When she cried out she knew the baby was coming, she laid on what ever floor she could get crying out loudly unsure how this was going to come up.
 
He asked the pilot to land. The helicopter landed and u rushed out to her while holding our baby boy. I saw he was asleep and woke up when he felt his mom was not near him. The pilot came out and helped her delivered the second baby. Albert was stunned and surprised. The pilot told him the baby is a girl. He kept rocking the baby boy in his arms as he saw the most beautiful baby girl. He got on both of his knees and in his arms both babies are in his arms. "My love, my Hope, these little ones are the greatest gift you can give me." He said to her. As the rain and wind stopped and the dark clouds opened up to a deep sky blue with the sun high up in the sky shining radiantly down on the couple and the two beautiful ones the mom gave birth to.
 
The second child was not completely normal looking it was easy to see that baby had been affected by the virus, when she opened up her eyes, the color of her eyes didn't change but the way they looked did. She looked at Albert seeing shock in his eyes "Baby what's wrong?" Her eyes were now like his. She felt cold and knew the children would be cold as well, when she truly willed it, the rain and wind stopped.
 
"Our baby girl has my eyes, my love." He was shocked by the outcomes. He held both children in his arms and looked at his wife. Hope, I love you with all of my heart. He looks at her and a smile slowly appears on his face. His eyes fill with love and longing for her as both children are in his arms. My love we must get away from here as quickly as possible. Albert hope the doctor and nurse had given them more time.
 
She nodded and slowly got up even though she did indeed heal giving birth takes a lot more help. Looking into his eyes she got up though she was still in pain, she was not sure why exactly but it didn't matter really, Once up in the chopper she leaned back and sighed she was tired but she was willing to feed the children if they needed it.
 
He saw her leaned back in the seat as the chopper took off with all of them. He held both children in his arms as he looked at her. He moved closer and sat to next to her. Albert said to her. "You can rest my love. It will take us a few more hours before we reach the place."
 
Back
Top