Oral Servitude 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Eva. :heart:
This made me cry.

Sometimes men (or women) are insecure at that, too. The simple fact that he's down there giving it a go is love, yes?
As many women that don't give head? That's as many men who won't do that.

No, not everyone is going to feel about it like some of us do. As worship.
But, there is a lot to be said for effort and enthusiasm.
And people can learn. And grow. And open up.

:heart:

Yes. You are right. I guess because giving oral is such a big deal for me. I love it so much. I am disheartened when that level of "enthusiasm" for it isn't returned so I end up shying away from it.

I'm kind of an all in or nothing kind of person...so, for many things, it is nothing.

Yes. You are right. I guess because giving oral is such a big deal for me. I love it so much. I am disheartened when that level of "enthusiasm" for it isn't returned so I end up shying away from it.

I'm kind of an all in or nothing kind of person...so, for many things, it is nothing.

I don't like it if I feel it's reciprocal. We've all been there at some point. As have the guys.
"Okay, you just sucked my cock/clit, so I guess I should get ya back..."

tumblr_mzb0r9zAPB1run2fvo2_500.gif

Hers 1

Hers 2

Hers 3

Hers 4

Hers 5

Hers 6

tumblr_nqrpdzKIC51tonfs3o1_400.gif

His 1

His 2

His 3

His 4

His 5

His 6

U bet, girls....

Any normal dude would be thrilled to death if his lady worked hard at taking care of his cock. Could this be a reason I date the sissies????

Yassssss, Far

I read again what I wrote up there, and I need to clarify.
I have always loved to receive. I do now. I love to be cherished like that, with his mouth and tongue, gently or roughly. It's so intimate.
I can easily come while being eaten and licked and sucked and bitten.
I don't feel less than, or embarrassed, or not worthy. BRING IT. I love it. I know he loves it.
69. I do get distracted. That part of it does hold some insecurity, but just a bit. More about positioning, and is your neck okay? and oh my God did I just kick you in the face?
My insecurities mostly stem from other things, really, not from that. Body type, not being airbrushed, bla bla bla. The things we as women pick apart. The things we as women should accept. I'm working on that.
When I'm in the moment, I'm good, but day to day, it's hard sometimes.

I digress.
The reason I see recieving oral more as part of sex, or as foreplay, is because my end goal, my zenith, the thing that makes me happier than anything, is to have his cum. Inside me. Whether I suck it out or he fucks it into me. That's what I want, and damn, it's what he wants, too.
If I suck, I get it. It's simple math.

Maybe I should start a cum slut thread.

Its so basic, getting cum from a man. We KNOW his delight. Making a lady cum is also a delight, and prolly harder to do, since she has so many emotions tied into it. Other triggers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back