What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet. Sir has the day off and we're video chatting at the moment. This week is crazy. School is letting out this week and I have a whacked out schedule. Hopefully, I can get to it tomorrow.

I'm going to give you a hint of what your expressions will be. :confused::eek::(

True story.
 
-do what now?

To make orange cake, it's a great recipe! It uses only 4 ingredients, one is an orange which you boil to get rid of the bitter taste of the pith.

I actually made it into muffins and a couple pancakes.
 
Getting ready to go knock out more dailies in Geekdom.

And Yay! My hunter got the book for training dinos on the Isle of Giants after killing only 7 of the guys who hold it and I killed 'em all by myself even if my brother couldn't.

the wussy.

>.>


<.<
 
Last edited:
Getting ready to go knock out more dailies in Geekdom.

And Yay! My hunter got the book for training dinos on the Isle of Giants after killing only 7 of the guys who hold it and I killed 'em all by myself even if my brother couldn't.

the wussy.

>.>


<.<

I love it when you talk geekdom.

:rose:
 
Lying in bed exchanging text messages with the boyfriend while waiting for the kid to wake up so we can make breakfast and watch Hannibal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top