Sad day for GB Trumpublicans: Minister Edgar Ray Killen dead at 92

His post-conviction story was interesting.
"Judge, I ain't got no legs, my right hand don't work"
"Okay, you're on probation"
"Wooo hooo, watch me lay some drags, Luther! Aw shit, the cops"
Hard time in Parchman prison ensued.

His post-conviction story was interesting.
"Judge, I ain't got no legs, my right hand don't work"
"Okay, you're on probation"
"Wooo hooo, watch me lay some drags, Luther! Aw shit, the cops"
Hard time in Parchman prison ensued.

Yep. He was not the brightest.

1c458c30758d7191defb163c445833a3--humor-humour-tech-humor.jpg

Another theme song:

CHRISTIANITY HITS THE SPOT -- (anon)

Christianity hits the spot
12 apostles, that's a lot
Holy Ghost and the Virgin too -
Christianity's the faith for you!
(Holy, holy, holy, holy)
--
Judaism hits the spot
Ten commandments, that's a lot
Patriarch Moses and a Talmud
Judaism is the faith for you!
(Torah, Torah, Torah, Torah)
--
Buddhism really hits the spot
Seven pathways, that's a lot
Siddhartha and incense too
Buddhism is the faith for you!
(Om, om, om, om)
_____

Now the KKK verse.

Ku-Klux-Klanism hits the spot
Burning crosses, that's a lot
David Duke and Trumpie too
Klanism is the faith for you!
(Nigger, jew, nigger, jew)

I find it interesting that when Democrats were dominant in MS, this killer walked free. When Republications replaced the Dems, he went to prison for what amounted to life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Ray_Killen

I think a quick check of the history books will show the Klan was packed with Democrats. It's no coincidence the Civil Rights Movement and rise of the Republican party in the South happened at the same time.

I think a quick check of the history books will show the Klan was packed with Democrats.

^^^^
Always easy to tell who didn't go to college (or at least a decent high school) with this narrative. ;)

Are you saying that was not a correct statement?

Yes, mental midget. That's exactly what I'm saying.

No one believes that Dixiecrat = Democrat bullshit other than the racist right. Keep pushing it, though - always makes for a good laugh. :) (And a longer thread!)

And here we go again with the "my political party is better than yours" argument. Seriously, I'm starting to think that this mindset plays a bigger part in western societies problems than people think.

Yes, mental midget. That's exactly what I'm saying.

No one believes that Dixiecrat = Democrat bullshit other than the racist right. Keep pushing it, though - always makes for a good laugh. :) (And a longer thread!)

Just to make sure, are you saying this:

I think a quick check of the history books will show the Klan was packed with Democrats. It's no coincidence the Civil Rights Movement and rise of the Republican party in the South happened at the same time.

was not a true statement? Are you saying most members of the Klan in the early 1960's were not registered as Democrats?

I think a quick check of the history books will show the Klan was packed with Democrats.
Dums were the slavery party in the 1860s. The nation has changed a bit in the century and a half since then. Perhaps you didn't notice. Perhaps you don't care. Perhaps you like deflecting with nonsense. Gups were once progressive. That was over a century ago. Gups are now the party of regression, hate, and lies. Suck it up.

I think that you are insane. It should now be easy to spot the moniker you operated under during your "voluntary" year in absence.

Dums were the slavery party in the 1860s. The nation has changed a bit in the century and a half since then. Perhaps you didn't notice. Perhaps you don't care. Perhaps you like deflecting with nonsense. Gups were once progressive. That was over a century ago. Gups are now the party of regression, hate, and lies. Suck it up.

How long ago was "Sheets" lauded as the heart and soul of the Senate and how long ago was it that he used the term "white niggers?"

Are the Trumpublican babies done with their grade-school semantics games in here? ;)

Are the Trumpublican babies done with their grade-school semantics games in here? ;)
Never. They'll continue playing 3-card monte with history, too. Goldwater conservatives wouldn't see Tromp's gang as their own but they'd sure recognize Dixiecrats. Trompniks wear the white sheets now. Ooga-booga, whitey!

And here we go again with the "my political party is better than yours" argument. Seriously, I'm starting to think that this mindset plays a bigger part in western societies problems than people think.

That's america's biggest problem. Blind partisanship. It's comical.

92? You know evil usually lives long.

Yeah, but that Gollum-ass motherfucker was super busted up and had wheels for legs. Pretty sure he wasn't shitting three times a day by himself, either.

It only reads good on paper when you see the numbers, but living long ain't necessarily a virtue for many of those shitstains. ;)

The Klan has always been packed with shit. It is the quintessential shithole.

Back