Surprise from the Chatroom

She stepped to Matthew and pushed him against the frame of the door. She glanced out into the hall then ran her hand up over his hard on. She breathed into his ear "not yet, but there is a lot there you have not gotten into" referring to Sara. "She wants to do all the things you do" her words were like intoxicant as her hand now gripped his balls through the shorts.

"Have you fed from her breast?" she hissed into his ear. Feeling his cock throb she moaned "I guess not but have wanted to". She pushed her body against his and sighed "Go to her, Kaitlyn will sleep and you can be her baby" Alexis finished and stepped back from her son.
 
When his mother stepped back from him, Matthew reached out and grabbed her. He spun her around and pinned her against the wall; his body pressed hard to hers. "You are so fucking naughty. You are driving me crazy and you fucking love it." He pushed the robe off her shoulders and felt her firm tits press to his chest. He grabbed her ass and lifted her up, allowing his hard cock to slip between her legs and slide along her silky pussy lips.

"You know you want this. You know that you have ached to have it since the time we were together in your bed. You fucking need it." He kissed her neck hard, and then bit and sucked on it; leaving his mark. Then, Matthew carried her over to the bed and laid her down. He looked down at his mother and her hot body spread before him on the bed.

Matthew smiled at his mother, turned around, and walked out of the room. He went back to the baby's room where Sara was just laying Kaitlyn in the crib. After Sara stood up, Matthew took her hand and led her to their room. He closed the door behind them and lifted the shirt over her head. Tossing the shirt to the floor, Matthew guided Sara to their bed.

He laid her down and moved between her legs. Slowly he kissed up her legs as his hands moved to her breasts. He caresses her breasts and played with her nipples as he kissed and licked up her legs. His tongue moved expertly over the flesh if her inner thighs as his fingers pulled at her nipples and he felt drops of mother's milk.

His tongue moved flat over her silky pussy. It was the first time, but it would not be the last. He licked her pussy again, this time finishing with a flick of her clit. He looked up at Sara. "I don't know what the two of you are up to, but I will tell you that you are going to experience things you never thought you would. "

Matthew continued to lick Sara's pussy, and then he began an all-out assault on her clit. He licked it faster. He licked it harder. Matthew felt her raise her hips and let out a moan that told him that she was loving what he was doing. He continued to eat her pussy. "Sara, I want you to cum all over my face. Coat me in your juices baby. I want it all."
 
Happy to have Matthew's interest Sara willing went to their room, although her mother in law was surely awake down the hall. She was still excited from her lunch and not sure where it would all end up but loved Matthew and felt comfortable going into the unknown with him.

her heart raced as she let him move between her thighs. This was something she had fantasized about but always thought it wrong. That is until her mother in law opened her eyes. His fingers were rough with her tender nipples but his mouth, oh my word, his mouth was wonderful. She could withstand any pain with his tongue against her...

A shock of energy arched her back on the bed as she moaned uncontrollably. His tongue was vibrating against her clit. She had cum before but this was different, this was incredible. She was nervous she would lose all control but did not care. He was driving this and she was a willing victim.

"Jesus Matthew that feels so good" she whispered. Her body pulsated as her breathing quickened and muscles tightened. She could feel his tongue moving quickly and purposefully. He knew what he was doing. Her mind tried to think but it was too much. She felt herself flying quickly towards an intensity she had never imagined. She looked down at him, his face covered with her juices. His intent so hard and focused. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair then felt it. Her entire body was convulsing. Her fingers clsoed around his hair. Her thighs trembled as her toes pointed outward. She closed her eyes and jerked her hips uncontrollably up into his face. She lost it. Her moans were loud as she grunted and groaned and flooded the sheets. It seemed to last forever and then she could breathe.

"Oh God Matthew"s he exhaled as she consciously released his hair. She rolled her hips bringing her engorged lips up against his mouth. "Don;t stop" she sighed as she clutched her breasts tightly. "I have never felt anything so good" she sighed.

They slowed but Matthew was obedient, if nothing. After another minute Sara looked down at his smiling as he gently slowly lapped at her flesh. "Can I give you that?" she asked.
 
Matthew licked wildly. He wanted all of her juices. He made sure that her licked her pussy through her orgasm and that he got every last drop of her nectar. He looked up at her. "Yes, baby. You will."

He kissed slowly up her body until he got to her breasts. He kissed her firm tits and then began to suckle each nipple. Taking his time; slowly nursing from one breast before moving to the other and sucking on her erect nipple.

Moving up, after nursing from her breasts for some time, Matthew kissed his beautiful wife. He shared what remained of her juices with her as the kissed gently. "I know this is new for you Sara, and I know that my mother was involved in getting you to this point. You do not have to do anything you don't want or don't feel comfortable with. "

He looked in her eyes. Matthew saw hesitancy, but he also saw determination. She said nothing, but she nodded her head. He could see in her eyes that she wanted to do it, but she was concerned. "It will be fine baby. We will figure it out together."

He rolled off of her and slipped off his shorts. He sat in the bed with his back to the headboard. He watched her hesitate before moving toward him. She grabbed his hard cock and started to stroke him. She leaned down and kissed the head of his Fock and then looked up at him as if she wanted his approval.
 
She felt wonderful as Matthew made his way up her body. As he suckled her breast she caressed his head and cooed as she did with Kaitlyn. When he kissed her and she tasted his mouth full of her she nearly melted. She was playing coy but had wanted to do this for a long time. He was so nice and gentle but she wanted him to want it. She wanted him to want it like she had wanted it.

"...I know that my mother was involved in getting you to this point.." he said and she remembered Alexis telling her of the wonderful sensations possible when you open to them. And the pleasure that can be given. She could still hear her mother in law say "you want to make him feel that don't you? He has had it before and you want to keep him right?" she had warned her, but also opened the door for her.

He rolled off of her and she got to her knees and watched him uncover himself. He was certainly ready for something. She licked her lips and her heart raced. it was strange for a woman who had given birth to be nervous about taking a man into her mouth but a religious childhood was a powerful thing.

She looked at him the at his hard cock and reached out for it. She had held it many times and stroked it the way she knew he liked it. She licked her lips and thought what it could feel like and how to make it feel good then glanced up at him.

"It will be fine baby..." he said and she looked down and leaned over and kissed the head. It was hot to her lips. She let her tongue slide out and touch it. She licked the head and tasted the unfamiliar taste of semen as Matthew was oozing pre-cum.

She glanced at him with is mouth open watching her. This energized her and she sucked the head into her mouth. It was amazing. She felt dirty and happy as he moaned "oh yeah." She licked and kissed and sucked taking the head then a little more.

She was leaning quickly and getting horny herself as she tasted more of his pre-cum and began to take more of his cock into her mouth. She took so much she gagged and had to sit up and catch her breath. His face was anxious as she sat up, she could tell he wanted to cum. She went back down on him and bobbed on the head careful not to take too much to sucked as hard as she could.

Alexis had heard then go into the room and from the sounds as she stood at the door rubbing her soaking crotch she knew her daughter in law was taking that big dick in her mouth for the very first time. She had to see. She silently cracked the door and was relieved to see Sara' s ass as she faced way from the doorway bobbing on the cock as Matty was in heaven. Alexis was rubbing her self as he watched her son nearing orgasm."Look at me" she thought as Sara moaned and groaned working his cock. She was natural and Matty gripped the sheets. His body tightened and finally his eyes opened. First looking down at his wife spearing his cock into her mouth then the doorway caught his eye and he saw his mother shaking with orgasm. Her mouth open, her body vibrating as she rubbed herself madly.
 
Matthew could not believe how great a job Sara was doing sucking his cock. For a moment he wondered if she had not been honest with him and had experience giving blowjobs. Quickly he put that out of his head and focused on what she was doing.

He gripped the sheets as he pressed his hips up to his wife as she bobbed up and down on his rigid shaft. "Fuck baby. Sooo good." He felt himself moving closer and closer to orgasm. He hadn't expected it to be this quick, but she certainly had picked it up well

Watching his wife move up and down on his cock was a thing of beauty. Her tits were swinging as she took him deep and licked his cock so good. He was almost there, and then........ he looked toward the doorway and saw his mother fingering her pussy and shaking with a wild orgasm.

That was it. The vision in front of him pushed Matthew over the edge. He exploded. "Ohhhhh fuuuuuck yesssss." Giant ropes of his thick cum shot into Sara's mouth and throat. His eyes stayed on his mother as he reached a hand behind Sara's head and kept her moving up and down on his cock until she had every drop.

Matthew leaned back against the headboard, breathing heavily. He looked down at his wife as he ran his fingers through her hair. "That was amazing baby. So damned good." Then he looked toward his mother who was still in the doorway. There was more to her plan. He knew it. He just wasn't sure what she was up to.
 
Sara knew how Matthew stiffened before he came and although she was nervous she was determined to swallow his cum. She bobbed imagining what would feel good as well as listening to his moans and groans of pleasure. She felt his cock stiffen and throb and then her mouth was warm and thick with his seed. It was wonderful as she tried to match his rhythm and milk his cock of all it's treasure. She swallowed and bobbed and let her tongue glide around in the thick slippery cum until he finished.

She was beaming, so happy she had done it. So happy her husband was pleased and so turned on by what she had grown up thinking was obscene. A new world was opening and she wanted more. She kissed his arm as his fingers slid through her long blonde hair. She moved up his body feeling every inch of her flesh against his.

"OH god baby that was amazing" she sighed as she felt his cock against her mound as she moved up further. She wanted him inside her. She reached down and felt his cock still hard under her and guided it to her drenched lips.

"Just enjoy baby" she sighed as she leaned back and felt him open her. She nearly came feeling him inside her. She opened her eyes as her hips gyrated with him inside her. She noticed he was not looking at her. She quickly turned back to see what he was looking at. The doorway was empty. She turned back to him and smiled "don't worry baby, momma won't mind me fucking you" she said. She rarely cursed and was now downright nasty. She kissed him and let her tongue slide into his mouth still wet with his cum.

"I can't believe I did that" she sighs as she begins lifting her hips up and down his shaft. "I should have done that to you a long time ago" she said with a little sadness. "I will make it up to you" she said as her mouth turned upward into a grin. She worked herself up and down his cock, loving every inch.

They stared into each others eyes for a few minutes as Sara worked herself to orgasm. This was unusual, both for her to be on top and to be so clearly enjoying sex.

"Oh god Matthew, yes! Yes baby so good..." she panted as her hips locked down on him and she rocked forward and back, on the brink of pleasure and pain. She needed it so badly. "Oh god yes!" she hissed burying her face in the pillow next to his head. His hands now tight on her ass as his hips thrust up into her. She cried muffled by the pillow as she tightened in his hands and around his shaft.

Alexis was back in the doorway and nearly cumming again by the time Matty saw her. He held Sara down as he thrust up into her and his second orgasm in twenty minutes surged out of him. Sara arched her back in silence as her every fiber constricted. Matthew's cock throbbed pumping his seed into his wife as he watched his mother across the room stiffen with her own orgasm. He closed his eyes as she collapsed on top of him and their hearts raced against each other. His cock throbbed with his blood pumping quickly through his body and her muscles twitched against him.

"Oh Matthew" Sara sighed as she lifted her face from the pillow. "I have never.." she stopped, words could not convey the pleasure. She just laid her head on his chest and smiled.
 
This was a side of Aara that Matthew had never seen before. Prior to this, sex had always been rather routine. It seemed that when they had sex it was because Sara believed it was her widely duty. He always believed that it was because of her religious upbringing, and he had hoped that would change, but he had just about given up any hope, especially after the baby was born.

His hands on her fine ass as she rode his still hard cock, provided the leverage so that he could thrust up into her and fill her with his shaft. They moved well together. Sara's movements were unlike anything he had experienced with her before. Of course, before tonight it had been missionary or nothing.

His second orgasm had him shooting his thick seed deep inside her. He exploded hard into her. "Yes Sara.... fuck me. Ride my big, hard cock. Show me how much you really want it." He felt her body stiffen and shake and her pussy spasm as she reached her orgasm. She rode him so good until they were both finished.

Matthew held her head to his chest as their sweat-covered bodies rested against one another. He kissed the top of her head as his eyes moved to the doorway. He had seen his mother there a moment ago; Cummings again as she watched him and Sara. Now, she wasn't there. He lifted his head and looked down the hallway, and still did not see her. He returned his attention to his wife and began to caress her back softly; running his fingertips down her spine.
 
"Well, well, well" Alexis said breaking the moment from the doorway. She was dressed as she had been at lunch. "Good thing Kaitlyn is a sound sleeper" she continued from the doorway. "You two go at it like that all the time or is there something special about today?" she asked with an evil grin.

Sara laid surprisingly not covering herself or Matthew.

"You inspired me" Sara said softly.

"I'll say I did" Alexis said as she stepped into the room. "You just made my son cum harder and more than even I had" she said with a smile. "Although I would like to try again..." she said. Somehow Matthew was the only one freaking out about this conversation.

"Any time mom" Sara said with a matching wicked smile. "He is ours and I can never take him from you and you would never take him from me." Sara said as though a new person had taken over her incredible body.

"That is sweet dear" Alexis said stepping over and kissing Sara on the head.

"So I guess that just leaves you Matthew" Alexis said as she sat on the bed next to the two lovers, spent and enjoying their post orgasm moment. "Can you handle both of us?" mother asked looking at her shell shocked son.
 
Matthew was in total shock. He had no idea what his mother and Sara were up to. He stopped caressing Sara's back. He was frozen in the moment. His mother had done something to change things between Matthew and his wife.

Sara was talking about him being "theirs." He was shocked at this change in Sara. She was talking about sharing her husband with her mother-in-law. He was wondering if Sara was playing games with him. Or was it his mother?

"I um. I am not sure what you two are doing or what you want." He looked at Sar. "Is this a test or is this something that you are really interested in. This is so different than the woman I woke up next to this morning."

Then he looked at his mother. "What did you do to my wife. Not that I am complaining. That was the best sex we have ever had, but what did you do to change her?"
 
Alexis walks to the side of the bed. She smiles down on the beautiful couple and says "Oh Matty, you are always worried something is being done behind your back. We are just two women who love you." She smiles over at Sara and then back at Matthew. "You are a man who has needs. Needs that although I have helped Sara push into realms of sexuality she only imagined before but you are a man with needs beyond the abilities of one woman to be truly happy. I know your eye has wondered. Sara has seen it at well. We know you have not acted but that is only a matter of time so we are making sure that does not happen." she sits next to Matthew who is stiffening as she speaks.

Sara runs her hand over Matthews abs and chest and says "honey we only want to give you what you want, what you need, what will keep you from leaving us." The two women smile down on him as Kaitlyn wakes and begins to cry. Sara jumps and says "mother's work is never done!" and bounds out to her daughter naked. This was completely new as well but Matthew did not mind. His attention was brought back to the bed as Alexis's hand wrapped around his shaft and began to push and pull.

"This is best baby, right?" she said without waiting to an answer she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth and began to slide it in and out of her lips and mouth and throat as he watched.
 
Matthew, despite his uncertainty about what was going on, felt himself becoming aroused again. His cock hardened as the two women in his life talked to him about how things would work out between them.

He looked up when he heard Kaitlyn begin to cry. Before he could say anything, Sara was off and running to the baby. She didn't take the time to put any clothing on. Then, Matthew's mother began to assault his cock. His member went from hard to rock solid as she began to suck his cock. His mother took his cock into her throats and Matthew moaned in approval.

"Fuck mom. You are such a good cocksucker. I can't believe you denied yourself the opportunity to suck this big young cock. You will get an opportunity to make up for it. Now that you have this worked out with my wife, the two of you are going to get all that you fucking need."

He placed his hand behind his mother's head and began to pump his hips to her. His cock pushed deeper and deeper into her throat. He could not believe what was happening, and still thought that this might be a test. "Get up and get your clothes off. I want to see and touch your hot fucking body while you take good care of me. "
 
Alexis stood and smiled at him. She pulled her shirt up and off. Her breasts were free as she had not put her bra back on. She then opened her shorts and pushed them and her panties to the floor.

"Good?" she asked with a devilish grin then returned to sucking his gorgeous cock. She was slower, more methodical than Sara. As Matthew watched his mother perform on him Sara walked back in. She smiled at Matthew and looked at Alexis. She moved back to the bed next to Matthew.

"She went back to sleep" Sara purred as she ran her hand over her husbands chest. Alexis looked up but continued. Sara kissed Matthew passionately tongue fucking his mouth as the three of them found a rhythm.

"Are you going to cum in her mouth, in your mother's mouth?" Sara sighed into his ear.
 
Matthew loved watching his mother undress for him. Her tits were amazing. She kept herself in excellent shape. "Yes. I love how you have maintained your hot body. You are so fucking hot. I am going to enjoy that body."

He watched as she got back into bed and resumed sucking his cock. She was better at it than Sara. He would have to have his mother teach Sara the art of giving a great blowjob. Matthew looked up as Sara came back into the room and watched her climb back into bed with them.

Their kiss was deep and passionate and he moved one hand over her breasts as his other hand returned to the back of his mother's head. He moved his hips to meet his mother's rhythm and he caresses his wife's tits hard.

"I am going to flood her mouth with cum. I am going to shoot it into her throat, just like I did with you Sara. She wants my cum so bad. Tell her you want her to make me cum and shoot my load into her mouth. You both are going to get my cum all the fucking time."
 
Sara smiled then kissed down Matthew's chest and abs until she was up close to Alexis who was working up and down Matthew's full length. Sara was amazed how she could take his entire cock in without gagging. Alexis looked at Sara who was next to her. She lifted her mouth of his cock and offered it to Sara who took it into her mouth and tried to emulate her mother in law but was not able. She held his saliva covered cock in her hand as she was offering it back to Alexis who paused and looked at Sara then kissed her. A full mouth on mouth passionate tongue tangled kiss. They could each feel Matty watching them as Alexis's hand surrounded Sara's squeezing it to keep him from cumming.

Alexis and Sara broke the kiss and both looked up at Matty.
 
"This is going to be wonderful. The two of you are so beautiful and so fucking hot. We are going to enjoy the pleasure we bring to each other. I know that both of you are going to enjoy this big hard clock more than you ever did before, and I am going to enjoy exploring your bodies, individually and together."

He smiled down at the two women who were obviously looking to see if he was shocked by their kiss. "Mom you are going to have to teach Sara how to give a good blowjob. She did a great job for her first time, but you are so good at it"

He pushed them back together and reveled in them kissing. It was hot and made him ache even more. Then he took his cock in his hand and slid it into their kiss; allowing their lips to brush each other around his thick cock. "Suck it ladies. Show me how much you love it."
 
Sara giggle nervously as Alexis was filled with the energy of a twenty year old. Her cauldron of desire was stocked by her son as he held his cock between her and her daughter in law's face.

Slowly the two women leaned together as though kissing but meeting where the middle of his cock was. They slid their tongues trying to get to the other's mouth. Slowly they moved in unison side to side from head to base. Finally Alexis moved down and suckled his aching balls gently into her warm mouth as Sara moved and took the head into her mouth. she looked at Matthew and saw the look of pleasure like she had never seen. Suddenly his entire body jerked and her mouth was full of cum. His first blast was enormous and then the next overflowed down her chin as Alexis took note. She released his balls and began sucking the side of his cock and running her tongue underneath and pushing each wave upward towards Sara's mouth. Sara moved back to breath and his forth eruption landed across her face and in her hair before Alexis took her place and milked the remainder of his orgasm like a babe on a tit.

Sara sat smiling with cum dripping down her face and covering her chin and neck. Alexis turned to her and kissed and licked her face and neck clean of her son's seed. She did not stop there but kissed down suckling her full lovely breasts and nipples until Sara was visibly aroused.

"OK Matty I think it is time for some pay back" as she laid next to Sara and the opened their legs crossing them over each other awaiting their reward.
 
Matthew was amazed at how good his two woman were treating his cock. Their lips worked together to bring his close to an incredible orgasm. When his mother started sucking on his balls and his wife moved her lips to the head of his cock, he couldn't handle any more. He exploded shooting his cum into his wife's mouth, and when she withdrew, he fired it over her face, hair and body.

His mother finished the job of sucking his cum out of his cock and then set about to clean his seed from his wife. They looked so good as he watched his mother's mouth move over Sara's body.

When the two women laid on the bed and opened their legs to him, he smiled and moved between his wife's legs. As he leaned down to lick his wife's glistening pussy, he moved his fingers over his mother's silky folds. He felt like he was in heaven.

He moved his tongue wildly over his wife's hot pussy. He was giving her pleasure that she never experienced before. He felt her raise her hips to him and he slid his tongue into her; tonguefucking her fast and deep.

While he ate his wife's pussy, Matthew fingered his mother. He ran her fingers over her swollen clit then down through her folds. He could hear both of them moaning and he loved the sound of the two of them enjoying what he was doing to them. He slid 2 fingers into his mother's tightness as he started to lick his wife's clit. He was determined to have them cum together.
 
Last edited:
"Oh yes Matty" Alexis groaned as she leaned over and took Sara's nipple into her mouth.

Sara was in heaven. She never would have believed yesterday that she would be whee she was today, if god himself had told her. She ran her hand through Alexis' hair as she nursed from her breast, soft and firm as she knew how.

Matthew was pushing her to level she had never known. Never having had a man's mouth between her legs but with his mother nursing as her tit as well. She glanced over and saw his hand fingering his mother sending her nearly to orgasm. She arched her back and moaned as her continued licking and sucking her clit.

Alexis watched her daughter in law as she writhed in pleasure.

"I taught him well, no?" she whispered to the young woman.

Sara's mind raced with her words but she did not care, not now, not so close. She could only nod and then it happened. She came harder than she ever had. She flooded Matthew's face and he seemed to relish in it. She never felt anything so intense. Every fiber of her body surged with pleasure and bliss.

Alexis stroked her head as Matthew slowed and eventually stopped.

"I think she likes it" Alexis said smiling.

Sara squeezed her hand to Alexis's leg in agreement.

Alexis smiled then laid back and said "Come to momma baby boy."
 
Matthew smiled at his mother and moved over between her legs. Slowly, he kissed his way up her legs until his tongue found her silky pussy. He dragged his tongue flat over her lips and finished with a flick of her clit; all the while maintaining eye contact with her.

He moved a hand to Sara's breast and caressed it as he ate his mother's pissy. His fingers played with her nipple and pulled on it lightly as he started to tonguefuck his mother. His tongue worked like a piston; moving in and out of her with perfect precision. He knew his mother was enjoying his tongue and he was enjoying giving it to her.

Sensing that his mother was getting close to another orgasm, Matthew slowed down his tonguefucking. He allowed his tongue to move slowly over her silkiness. He kept her on edge; highly aroused but not moving closer to orgasm.... not yet.

Then he stopped. He moved up his mother's body and looked into Sara's eyes. "Baby, I want you to taste just how good my mother's pussy tastes. I want you to suck her juices from my tongue and lips while I slide this hard cock into her tight cunt."

Matthew had never talked like that to his wife. He could see some shock and surprise on her face, but he was not concerned. He kissed her hard; sliding his tongue into her mouth as he slid his hard cock into his mother's hot pussy.
 
As Matthew pleasured his mother she held Sara's hand tightly.. With each gasp she squeezed. When Matthew stopped the continued to hold hands. Alexis looked at Sara as Matthew moved up. The look of surprise quickly turned to desire as Sara took Matthew's face in her hands and Alexis moved her hand down to guide Matthew into her, into his rightful place.

"OH YES! MATTY!" Alexis cried as he anxiously thrust his full length into her. She was soaking we but it had been a while and gave her an unexpected start. Her hands slid around to his ass as the young couple literally sucked face. Sara hungrily cleaned Matthews face as he jack-hammered his cock into his mother.

Sara released Matthew and looked over at Alexis. "Does it feel good mom?" she asked. She never called Alexis mom but this was intense. She leaned over and kissed Alexis softly on the lips then moved down her cheek to her ear.

"I love when his big dick explodes with cum inside me" Sara whispered breathlessly into Alexis ear. Alexis could not help but cry out as she arched her back and surged with orgasm, triggered by Sara's words. Sara continued kissing her softly down to her breast. She suckled Alexis' long dry but rigidly hard nipple as her tits jerked with Matthew's thrusts. Sara lifted her head and kissed Matthew passionately as he fucked his mother. Then she said "lean back I want to taste the real thing." Matthew understood immediately as did Alexis who's eyes widened.

Matthew pushed himself up and continued steadily driving his cock into Alexis as Sara moved down his abs and finally bringing a deep moan from Alexis found her clit. Matthew slowed only putting his head into Alexis' engorged dripping lips. Sara slurped and moaned as she licked and kissed her mother in law's swollen clit. Alexis was in a constant state of orgasm. Writhing under Sara and Matthew who watched loving it.

Sara sat up after ten minutes or so and kissed Matthew with her juice laden lips and tongue and said "give it to mom deep and hard, like I like it."

Sara then laid next to Alexis whispering nasty things into her mother in law's ear as her husband pounded his mother savagely.
 
Matthew was totally shocked by the way Sara was acting. Sex with them had been so vanilla, and now she was telling his mother how she liked the way Matthew rammed his cock into her. Matthew had never really pounded Sara, but all of that was going to change.

He kissed Sara hard and deep before watching her lay down and tell him to fuck his mother hard. Nobody had to tell him twice. He started slamming his hips to his mother... fucking her hard...their bodies pounding together. Matthew thrust his hips harder and harder.... his balls slapping against his mother's ass as his body crashed into hers.

"Move your hot body mom. Work with me. Give me that hot cunt. I am going to fill you with so much cum." He fucked his mother harder than he had ever fucked anyone before. Everything that was going on between the three of them had him so wound up.

Sara was talking to his mother, and the things she was saying were another shock to Matthew. His wife had never talked dirty before. Now, his mother had her acting like a horny little slut who was not going to be able to get enough... and Matthew was just fine with that.

"Fuck yes mom. You know you love this big, hard cock filling and stretching your tight cunt. Take it all." He thrust harder and harder... .filling her deeper. Then, "fuuuuuuuucckk yesssssss." Matthew exploded....shooting his cum deep inside his mother. He continued thrusting his hips.... filling her with his cum, and then pulled out and let the last couple of ropes shoot over his mother and Sara's bodies.
 
Alexis was in shock from the intensity of the orgasm. It had been a long time and just Matty alone sent into orbit but with dirty Sara letting her freak flag fly was too much. She laid shuddering as tremors of pleasure rumbled through her body. She clung to Sara and began to cry. Not tears of sadness but of joy. They were three people sharing their most inner most desires free from the world and judgement.

"Looks like I will need to have a boy if that is what mother son sex is like" Sara said with a glance at Matthew. She crawled over to him where he lay next to his mother. She straddled him and ground her hips against his semi hard cock.

"Will you give me a son? A son who will want me more than all others? The way you want Alexis?" Sara asked. She felt intoxicated with her newly found sexuality and openness. She wanted more.

"Have any left for me?" she purred as she moved back down his body letting her breasts slide along his smooth skin until her face was even with his rapidly inflating cock. "I guess you are not turned off by my whorish side?" she said smiling then taking his cock into her mouth. She could taste Alexis and his cum as she worked the semi hard flesh. Her tongue pressed it and her lips sucked. She straddled his leg and felt his foot against her crotch. she began to playfully grind as he offered it for her.
 
This was all so incredible. It was something Matthew had never dreamed of. He had put his thoughts of his mother behind him. It had been hard to do, and had taken some time, but he had done it. He had been faithful to Sara. Yes, his eyes had wandered, but he had looked at the menu, but had never ordered.

Now, he lay next to his mother.. his cum oozing from her wonderful pussy. His wife was sliding her firm, athletic body down his, and she was trying to encourage him to give her more. It was like she was possessed. He brushed her pussy with his toes, and her eyes lit up. She started moving on them as she coaxed his cock back to hardness with her mouth.

Matthew turned his head and kissed his mother. He was going to get used to this. As far as he was concerned now, this was a permanent arrangement, and his mother was going nowhere, and his wife was going to continue to explore her slutty side... in bed with him.

"Climb on it Sara. Climb on this big hard cock and ride it. Let me see this new woman that has invaded my wife's hot body. Let me see how she is capable of taking my cock and riding it like a wild fucking cowgirl."
 
Sara looked up with a smile on her face like her coach had just challenged her to score that last minute goal. Her hips were grinding on Matthew's ankle and foot as she ran her tongue up and down his shaft.

"Your gonna have to get harder than that if I am going to really ride you" she whispered challenging him.

Alexis sat up and said "Let's see if a simple kiss can harden him?" Sara beamed and leaned over and kissed Alexis. Soft at first playing with each other's lips. Then their tongues began to slide over the other's lips. Then they each took the others tongue into their mouth. They took turns sucking the others tongue into their mouth, as though giving head to their tongues. After a couple minutes they looked up at Matthew who was slack jawed amazed. Then their eyes unison dropped to this rock hard throbbing cock.

"I guess he likes it" Sara smiled at Alexis and moved up and onto her husbands shaft. He easily glided into her steamy hot folds and watched as she wriggled and writhed, dropped and rose up and down his throbbing cock.

"Oh that's good" Alexis said watching her daughter in law put on a show. She was quietly rubbing her clit as she watched. "Does that feel as good as it looks?" Alexis asked beaming at Sara.
 
Back
Top