Anal Bleaching?

Oh well I forgot to mention I was asking for a friend. She is a freak that one!:D

^^^^
There ya go. That's the spirit. :D

I promise, nothing here was mean spirited. It's all just good fun. Sarcasm. People provided real answers as well as some fun ones.
 
All I'm going to say is, if anal sex is on the menu, and the guy complains about the darkness of my asshole, then he is just not the right ass-fucker for me. :cattail:
 
My only complaint about this thread is that it has caused the Procul Harem song "Whiter Shade of Pale" to get stuck in my head. Sigh.
 
^^^^
There ya go. That's the spirit. :D

I promise, nothing here was mean spirited. It's all just good fun. Sarcasm. People provided real answers as well as some fun ones.
True, but the sad thing is if there was actually someone that had experience with anal bleaching out there, all the comments would have surely discouraged them from replying. I find it a little hard to believe there isn't anyone on Lit that has tried this, or know someone that has. As far as the danger of it and causing bodily harm, then what about those on lit talking about shoving huge things up their assholes and pussies? Doesn't that make my post a little less dangerous?
 
As far as the danger of it and causing bodily harm, then what about those on lit talking about shoving huge things up their assholes and pussies? Doesn't that make my post a little less dangerous?

Somehow, once more, pmann's magnificent member is referenced in a thread, further feeding the myth of it's mammoth proportions, a myth almost as magnificent as the magnificent cawk not so subtly referenced above.
 
True, but the sad thing is if there was actually someone that had experience with anal bleaching out there, all the comments would have surely discouraged them from replying. I find it a little hard to believe there isn't anyone on Lit that has tried this, or know someone that has. As far as the danger of it and causing bodily harm, then what about those on lit talking about shoving huge things up their assholes and pussies? Doesn't that make my post a little less dangerous?

You're totally free to do what you want to your anus. There are safer ways to do things, but for the most part some of us don't want to suggest a useless procedure designed to make you hate your body.

When bleaching the b-hole, they apply acid to the area. This can result in a lighter shade of skin, but it takes weeks of reapplying the cream. The end result isn't permanent and will have to be redone later if you want to keep it that way.

It's suggested you find an MD that offers this and don't just go to a spa or salon. Even if you find an MD, risk is still involved. The area can be irritated and burned and scarring may occur. Ooo~ A freshly scarred anus will look great! If the place you go isn't particularly clean, you risk a bacterial infection, or even herpes.

Other outcomes: the skin becomes completely white and devoid of all color (As long as it's not dark, it's good;)). On the other hand, the opposite can happen. Some have reported a darkening of the skin.

Nobody here is being stopped from answering. Once it's posted, you get what you get. If someone was really discouraged from giving you the sugar coated answer you're seeking, they'd have PM'd you by now.

With that, good luck bleaching your friend's asshole. I hope it turns the perfect shade. :rose:
 
So bleaching your anus is excessive and risky, but body piercings are socially acceptable? I'd be much more comfortable either bleaching my own or my spouse's anus that piercing any part of us. I did a little research about the bleaching. The cheapest method is to use a hydroquinone cream, which is used in many "fade cream" products. It's also used in black & white film processing. It's fairly hArmless, but can be irritating for some. "Esoterica" is a product that can be found at a local drug store for under $10. I've seen some other products which use other ingredients which are supposed to be less likely to be irritating, but they tend to be expensive $40-$80. I saw a blog posting where someone used both types. They were equally effective. Neither caused him irritation. However, the cheap stuff was supposed to be applied daily, and it stayed gooey. The other stuff got absorbed quickly. Sorry, I don't have a link for you.

I can see someone wanting to "look" extra clean down there, especially if you are into rimming.
 
Hydroquinone is heavily regulated or banned in many countries because if was found to NOT be safe. Prolonged use has been linked to cancer. In countries it's not all together banned it can be used in products that are used for a short period of time and should be washed off not left on the skin.

This info was available years ago, it's not new. I would be cautious about putting something like this on my body. One should do thorough research and not rely on an erotic stories forum for advice on altering their body. So if you're going to do this, instead of complaining about the info you get HERE, actually go find the info.
 
Here's an actual review of the studies that have looked into the issue of hydroquinone and cancer. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18027166/. It sounds pretty inconclusive. If it is carcinogenic at all as a topical cream, it's not likely to be very potent. The mice required an injection or a huge oral dose. Epidemicological studies of people who worked with the chemical had sparse data, and didn't look very scary, regardless. I personally would not be afraid for loved one to spread a couple of square inches on their forehead or anus.

Edit: added the word "not" to the last sentence.
 
Last edited:
Test your B-Hole dabbin' whitening skills (just in case a friend ;) asks you).




^^^ cLicK f0r MaD B-H0Le Wh1TeNiNg 5ki11z ^^^
 
according to the MSDS:
EMERGENCY OVERVIEW
Toxic (USA) Harmful (EU). Dangerous for the environment.
Harmful if swallowed. Irritating to skin. Limited evidence of a
carcinogenic effect. Risk of serious damage to eyes. May cause
sensitization by skin contact. Very toxic to aquatic organisms.
Possible Carcinogen (US). Possible mutagen. Target organ(s):
Blood. Liver.



Go natural instead!
Tabasco sauce has a very satisfactory bleaching effect.
 
This thread had me teeheeing all the while I drank my latte in Starbucks this morning. And not that I gave it any research or anything, but would hydrogen peroxide not do the trick? Assuming you are just wanting to go a shade or so? And it's relatively safe...we pour that stuff on wounds - watch it injected into an abscess with proper drainage points, it's cool if you like icky awesomeness.

Anyhow, I digress. Peroxide: It works on coffee stains on teeth, why not our tail end too? ;)
 
A sincere congratulations to those who managed to provide useful advice besides "DON'T FUCKING DO IT".

It doesn't make sense to me to take the piss out of someone for wanting to do one thing that isn't natural or necessary, when everyone does all sorts to their bodies that isn't natural or strictly necessary.

Sure, anal bleaching is linked to cancer. Big deal. Coffee is 'linked' to cancer! So is white sugar and sleeping too long.... The vast majority of cancer scares are dodgy correlations with too many variables to figure out exactly where the effect is coming from.
 
hi

That part must be brown, preferably dark brown, wrinkled, and wet, somewhat mild odor of soap emenating, winking, inviting, and natural fitness and active spincter. don't bleach and make it artificial.
 
Just the other day I was asking myself:
“Self,” I says, “Do you suppose WikkedVibes ever attained the alabaster anus ambitiously aspired for?”
 
Evidently, Crayola has not been brought up to speed on current B-Hole trends.


tumblr_ozf4nwJXLf1tho4fro1_500.jpg
 
Just Google it. Quite by accident, I have seen products for anal bleaching advertised on some very reputable online sex stores while shopping for toys, lubes and other products.
 
Back
Top