Listening to people masturbate..

Madcapsule

Literotica Guru
Anyone out there who likes to think people can hear them masturbate? Also anyone out there who also likes to hear people masturbate? I listened to Bisexplicit's "text with audio" doing this and I thought damn thats hot..What do you think of a thread devoted to clips of people getting off on the idea people are listening to them?? I'm sure there must be people out there who thinks this is a great idea! Do you think it would take off, if it was possible? Do you think we should campaign to lit? Let me know with your thoughts!

**Edit** Since the demise of Bolt, and the length of time since post, a lot of the links have died, however below are the active contributions from the kind people in this thread! Thanks to everyone who has contributed!

April 2010 Index:-

Rainfall :rose:
OrgasmicleBunny :rose:
LustyAngel19 :rose:
TawnyTemptress:rose:
DangerousLilly:rose:
FeatherNails:rose:
HowMayIPleaseU:rose:

And for those looking for something a little more testosterone fuelled, the men of Lit:

FredAstaire23
Niv78
Jawade

For those of you who are tempted a recording of your own, it's very simple! I would recommend using www.*********.com as the links seem to last for a long time. If you are curious, or unsure about how to do post a recording, get in touch, and I'll try my best to help!

I'm going to be taking greater time keeping this thread at the top of The Playground, and so I hope people will stop by and say hello!

Mad. :)

Last edited:
i know i sure love listening to it! i wouldn't mind putting one of myself getting off up- if others would like something like it

thats the attitude! :) I'm sure people might come out of the closet soon and start agreeing too =P Just the thought of you saying thats making me smile straight away :devil:

I have had a girl call me a few times in the last year wanting to cum for me,,,,omg...it is unbelievable over the phone.

It's fucking hot!

I have listened to my sub and her husband fucking before its hot. I've listened to my fiance who is always out of town masturbating before. I have fucked my fiance while we were being watched by a guy in Ireland. Oh yeah it's fucking hot.

I dont really want to listen to women, BUT, I miss the yahoo rooms because listening to men jerk off and talk dirty is sooooo f'ing HOT :D

OrgasmicleBunny said:
I dont really want to listen to women, BUT, I miss the yahoo rooms because listening to men jerk off and talk dirty is sooooo f'ing HOT :D

Too bad women like you are never on Yahoo when I'm on. :þ

I hear nothing

1.gif

Leaves thread. :cool:

koalabear said:
1.gif

Leaves thread. :cool:

heh, cute

I went through an "aural" fetish a while back, there isn't SHIT on the net, for listening to men. I've tried the lit site, too, a few stories read by men, and some other horrible stuff. If I liked listening to women, I might enjoy bisexplicit's stuff

OrgasmicleBunny said:
heh, cute

I went through an "aural" fetish a while back, there isn't SHIT on the net, for listening to men. I've tried the lit site, too, a few stories read by men, and some other horrible stuff. If I liked listening to women, I might enjoy bisexplicit's stuff

So boys and girls, what can be done about it?! For each taste, there would be the male and the female variety..I mean the stories with audio that lit has, arent exactly natural, so I believe it's the way forward! Spread the word! All Lit would need to do is let us post sound clips as attachments. Oh, and looking at Orgasmicle's av, that's definitely someone I'd like to hear! :)

OrgasmicleBunny said:
heh, cute

There are plenty of guys on lit willing to let you watch and listen.

I'll put mine here when I get up. Just getting ready to go to bed. I love listening! And to the women more than the men. It turns me on so much to cum at the same time they're cumming. I would love to hear men or women here. My Master gets so turned on listening to me and I to him. Am I going to be the first contributor?

It can be a huge turn on hearing someone's excitement in their voice.

ima6uldv8 said:
I'll put mine here when I get up. Just getting ready to go to bed. I love listening! And to the women more than the men. It turns me on so much to cum at the same time they're cumming. I would love to hear men or women here. My Master gets so turned on listening to me and I to him. Am I going to be the first contributor?
I left a recording here sweetie

Submit Your Own Audio!

Would you like to get feedback on your adult audio stories, erotic audio poetry, or sexy sounds? Does the idea of sharing your audio fantasies, in your own voice, turn you on? We encourage your to submit your audio to Literotica.com for posting on the site. It's fast, easy, and downright naughty! Here's all you need to do:

http://www.literotica.com/audio/submit.shtml

We have a toll free hotline you can call to leave a sexy message up to 2 minutes long. Messages will be reviewed and all approved messages will be posted to the site.

Hmmm so who's gonna be the first...? I really can't wait! Come on ladies and gentlemen! Perhaps we should think about crowning a boy and a girl sexiest/horniest masturbation King\Queen. Now thats a title you don't get given every day! All we need is some volunteers!

I'd love to have someone listen to me. I need to figure out how to make a sound file and post it. I'm not the brightest bulb on the porch when it comes to computer stuff! It would be cool listening to others too! :)

I usually don't record me masturbating, but I do record my stories once in a while. Hearing a woman pleasure herself, (like Ms. 6uldv8) is hot!!!!

Miss Eggroll said:
I'd love to have someone listen to me. I need to figure out how to make a sound file and post it. I'm not the brightest bulb on the porch when it comes to computer stuff! It would be cool listening to others too! :)

You can do it really simply if you want, all you have to do is use sound recorder on windows..and obviously a microphone! Damn some hot women are spending time on this thread, you people are getting me turned on thinking about it!

Miss Eggroll said:
Do a google for something called audio grabber. If you decide to download it, let me know, and I can get you a program that will generate a registration key. ( can send this as an email attachment through lit.) Then, all you need is a microphone - a computer mic headset will work.

then sit back play, and make lots of noise!!

BlackWolf65 said:
Do a google for something called audio grabber. If you decide to download it, let me know, and I can get you a program that will generate a registration key. ( can send this as an email attachment through lit.) Then, all you need is a microphone - a computer mic headset will work.

then sit back play, and make lots of noise!!
Actually, madcapsules suggestion is just as easy, though I'm not sure if you can record in mp3 format, which is smaller filesize than wav files.

Back