Girlfriend’s Mother

F

FriendlyUKGuy

When I was about 23 years old I was dating a girl from the North of England....when her mother went to bed we would do everything possible in the front room trying to be as quiet as possible, not easy when your a permanent hard young guy. I mounted her every night.....mostly on all fours....she sucked my milk out o me... i licked her lovely warm juices and drank her offerings.
One night I was just about to seed my Girls cunt when I heard a creak, I looked behind and am sure the door had opened an inch or so....my Girl didn’t heard it so with more blood pumping to my cock I kept going.
I had a lovely squirting cum deep inside her imagining the mother was peeking on us.
A week later the mother was alone with my as G/F was working, she joked that she heard us one night and it sounded like “Lassie” was in the room with us there was so much panting.... I was so embarrassed, but later on couldn’t think about her comments without getting hard.
Anyway, a few months later at a party of my Girlfriend relatives, all her family were there, the mum wa a bit drunk and was chatting with me, her sister came over and asked me to look after her as she was tipsy. She put her arms on my shoulders and we danced, getting closer and closer in the dark room.

I mnearly died when my cock hardened and tired to pull back a little, but her hips followed mine and pushed against my cock, which I am sure was leaking by now. She was a hotttie, slight with large breasts, also pretty.
We got more sensual and seemed to move towards a corner...I was beside myself, now rubbing against her thighs and sure she was pushing back. In my passion I leaned down and kissed her neck, she cocked her head to one side as if offering her neck. I would have taken her there and then if I could have and I am sure she would have let me inside her, sadly her sister came back over saying she needed to take her to the bathroom unless I wanted to do it !! Being young and naive I didn’t realise the potential and let her sister take her....When they cam back down my g/f was all over me so we didn’t get to continue. :(
To this day that night still conjours up the most fantastic memories and fantasies....Oh how I wish I had been wiser as I am sure she wanted me. She was old enough to be my mother, which was probably part of the excitement of the situation...... If only

Pm’s Always open to all

Be safe and good to each other x

The grand thing here mate is that what seeded your gf's mother's desire for you was her deep pleasure about her daughter getting really well fucked by you. Massive kudos, dude! ;)

Thanks

The grand thing here mate is that what seeded your gf's mother's desire for you was her deep pleasure about her daughter getting really well fucked by you. Massive kudos, dude! ;)

Not sure if that was the reason... possibly mutual attractive tho out of bounds/taboo as I was with her daughter. Sometimes wish she had been my mother too

Here is my Girlfriend's mother story

Dated a girl in high school who's parents were divorced. She lived in an apartment with her mom. One evening Mom was out on a date and I was over visiting. Things started heating up on the couch when my GF said "I have to show you something". She grabbed my hand and led me to her mothers bedroom where she slid open the nightstand drawer and pulled out Mom's vibrator. She smiled at me and said "I have been dying to try this". Next thing you know she is spread out on the couch and I am working that thing in and out of her pussy. She is getting close to her second orgasm when we hear a key in the door. She jumps up and runs down the hall, quickly returning the vibrator to the drawer before running into the bathroom to get dressed. Mom comes around the corner and sees me sitting on the couch by myself just as GF comes out of the bathroom. We chat briefly, "how was your date", etc etc before Mom announces that she is tired and going to bed. GF and I settle on the couch and I say "That was close" and she laughs and tells me that she didn't have a chance to clean the vibrator. I often wonder if Mom used it herself that night freshly coated with her daughters cum.

When I was about 23 years old I was dating a girl from the North of England....when her mother went to bed we would do everything possible in the front room trying to be as quiet as possible, not easy when your a permanent hard young guy. I mounted her every night.....mostly on all fours....she sucked my milk out o me... i licked her lovely warm juices and drank her offerings.
One night I was just about to seed my Girls cunt when I heard a creak, I looked behind and am sure the door had opened an inch or so....my Girl didn’t heard it so with more blood pumping to my cock I kept going.
I had a lovely squirting cum deep inside her imagining the mother was peeking on us.
A week later the mother was alone with my as G/F was working, she joked that she heard us one night and it sounded like “Lassie” was in the room with us there was so much panting.... I was so embarrassed, but later on couldn’t think about her comments without getting hard.
Anyway, a few months later at a party of my Girlfriend relatives, all her family were there, the mum wa a bit drunk and was chatting with me, her sister came over and asked me to look after her as she was tipsy. She put her arms on my shoulders and we danced, getting closer and closer in the dark room.

I mnearly died when my cock hardened and tired to pull back a little, but her hips followed mine and pushed against my cock, which I am sure was leaking by now. She was a hotttie, slight with large breasts, also pretty.
We got more sensual and seemed to move towards a corner...I was beside myself, now rubbing against her thighs and sure she was pushing back. In my passion I leaned down and kissed her neck, she cocked her head to one side as if offering her neck. I would have taken her there and then if I could have and I am sure she would have let me inside her, sadly her sister came back over saying she needed to take her to the bathroom unless I wanted to do it !! Being young and naive I didn’t realise the potential and let her sister take her....When they cam back down my g/f was all over me so we didn’t get to continue. :(
To this day that night still conjours up the most fantastic memories and fantasies....Oh how I wish I had been wiser as I am sure she wanted me. She was old enough to be my mother, which was probably part of the excitement of the situation...... If only

Pm’s Always open to all

Be safe and good to each other x
missed opportunities ;)

Here is my Girlfriend's mother story

Dated a girl in high school who's parents were divorced. She lived in an apartment with her mom. One evening Mom was out on a date and I was over visiting. Things started heating up on the couch when my GF said "I have to show you something". She grabbed my hand and led me to her mothers bedroom where she slid open the nightstand drawer and pulled out Mom's vibrator. She smiled at me and said "I have been dying to try this". Next thing you know she is spread out on the couch and I am working that thing in and out of her pussy. She is getting close to her second orgasm when we hear a key in the door. She jumps up and runs down the hall, quickly returning the vibrator to the drawer before running into the bathroom to get dressed. Mom comes around the corner and sees me sitting on the couch by myself just as GF comes out of the bathroom. We chat briefly, "how was your date", etc etc before Mom announces that she is tired and going to bed. GF and I settle on the couch and I say "That was close" and she laughs and tells me that she didn't have a chance to clean the vibrator. I often wonder if Mom used it herself that night freshly coated with her daughters cum.

Imagine how it would have tasted mmm

This sounds like a good story to write for Lit...an alternative ending tho where you get your girlfriend and her mother

This sounds like a good story to write for Lit...an alternative ending tho where you get your girlfriend and her mother

Sadly i,m not that good a writer to make the story interesting ...
Tho would be a fun one i,m sure

It IS a good idea for a story

I may just write something.

My first gf was a petite little California girl with nice big tits. We fucked almost non-stop for two years. Her sister was much hotter than she was and I still dream about her. The mother was kind of an aging hippie. Still young, maybe 40 years old. Not bad looking, but with a few extra pounds. The whole family knew my gf and I fucked all the time. We would occasionally hear the mom and dad going at it. Very hot in a way.

One summer afternoon, I did see, through Venetian blinds, the mother walking topless by the pool. The daughters were much hotter, but it was still exciting to see. I think a fictionalized version could be pretty hot...

I may just write something.

My first gf was a petite little California girl with nice big tits. We fucked almost non-stop for two years. Her sister was much hotter than she was and I still dream about her. The mother was kind of an aging hippie. Still young, maybe 40 years old. Not bad looking, but with a few extra pounds. The whole family knew my gf and I fucked all the time. We would occasionally hear the mom and dad going at it. Very hot in a way.i lol

forward to your story

One summer afternoon, I did see, through Venetian blinds, the mother walking topless by the pool. The daughters were much hotter, but it was still exciting to see. I think a fictionalized version could be pretty hot...[/QUOTE

I will look forward to your story

Now i'm not proud of this...

One night long ago my best girlfriends mother came on to me while drunk and I being weak and horny gave her a good fucking on the living room couch.

Thankfully, no one woke up!:eek:

Now i'm not proud of this...

One night long ago my best girlfriends mother came on to me while drunk and I being weak and horny gave her a good fucking on the living room couch.

Thankfully, no one woke up!:eek:

Was it just the once?
Did you enjoy ?

Yes. I've just about shagged everyone.

It's only a human reaction, I just put it down to science.

Everyone wants sex.

The fantasy which has developed for me in recent years - and it must be so common in older men - is intergenerational sex where the dude is old enough to be her father. I felt free to imagine that when my own children got into their thirties. Not that it ever connected with their partners though. This is just the notion of an older man such as me 'returning' to the joys of the feminine young body beautiful which we knew well decades ago, and the opportunity for a younger woman who wants it of a guy who really, really knows how to look after her and ... frankly last and last cuz that's what some of us have learnt to do! :cool:

When I was in my first year of college I was dating a girl from high school but she went to a college about 2 hours away from my college. I went home for Christmas break and she was supposed to be back home but got delayed for an extra class. I didn't know that and went over to her house that night.

She wasn't there but her mother was. She invited me in and gave me a beer and then started flirting a lot with me. She was just a 20 year older version from her daughter and turned me on immensely. Within 15 minutes we were both naked in her bed and making passionate love to each other.

I don't think she ever told her daughter and that was a one and only time for us. Regardless, she was hot as hell and anxious to prove to a college age kid that the mothers still know how to please somebody. And boy did she ever!!! Over the course of 3 hours I came in her mouth, her pussy, and onto her tits while she moaned out in total pleasure.

Last edited:
This is a common attraction. I don't know that I would say that I wanted sex with my MIL but there may have been tension there, at least a little.

It started when she walked in on me while I was getting out of the shower drying off. She looked my naked body up and down and stood there motionless for a second. I was more embarrassed than she was.

Another time, she walked in on me while I was jerking off, lying on my back on top of the covers. Wife and I just had a baby so she was off limits, so I had a lot of alone time. On this day, she was coming into the bedroom to wake me from a nap. She and the baby were out at a friends and MIL was home with me. She ran out of the room and willingly accepted my apology, hiding a smile the entire time.

One thing she did was the "relative kisses." She would kiss the cheeks of close relatives and did it to me. I noticed that she would peck the lips of those who were particularly close. Once when we were leaving, I took the initiative and kissed her lips; I probably should have done it quickly, but I took a couple of seconds. She didn't protest and thankfully, didn't notice my erection.

This is a common attraction. I don't know that I would say that I wanted sex with my MIL but there may have been tension there, at least a little.

It started when she walked in on me while I was getting out of the shower drying off. She looked my naked body up and down and stood there motionless for a second. I was more embarrassed than she was.

Another time, she walked in on me while I was jerking off, lying on my back on top of the covers. Wife and I just had a baby so she was off limits, so I had a lot of alone time. On this day, she was coming into the bedroom to wake me from a nap. She and the baby were out at a friends and MIL was home with me. She ran out of the room and willingly accepted my apology, hiding a smile the entire time.

One thing she did was the "relative kisses." She would kiss the cheeks of close relatives and did it to me. I noticed that she would peck the lips of those who were particularly close. Once when we were leaving, I took the initiative and kissed her lips; I probably should have done it quickly, but I took a couple of seconds. She didn't protest and thankfully, didn't notice my erection.

It seems many of us have fantasies about mother in laws then

When I was in my first year of college I was dating a girl from high school but she went to a college about 2 hours away from my college. I went home for Christmas break and she was supposed to be back home but got delayed for an extra class. I didn't know that and went over to her house that night.

She wasn't there but her mother was. She invited me in and gave me a beer and then started flirting a lot with me. She was just a 20 year older version from her daughter and turned me on immensely. Within 15 minutes we were both naked in her bed and making passionate love to each other.

I don't think she ever told her daughter and that was a one and only time for us. Regardless, she was hot as hell and anxious to prove to a college age kid that the mothers still know how to please somebody. And boy did she ever!!! Over the course of 3 hours I came in her mouth, her pussy, and onto her tits while she moaned out in total pleasure.

Lucky guy.....was it never repeated?
Surely lots of flirting at least?

bumping

Great experiences ---- would be good to hear more AND from some mothers-in-law from their perspectives too.

Back