What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A loved one in the hospital and how worried I am... hoping my prayers are answered...but not feeling so optimistic...

Why do people we love so much have to suffer so much...nothing is more heart wrenching to me...esp at the holidays...

If I could afford it, I would fly to where my son lives and kick his ass.

i know you didnt mean it as a funny...but i got a chuckle out of it. I know that feelin!!

:) Yeah, I was looking for the What Made You Cry Today? thread. The search function sucks on Lit. I told him I brought him into this world and I would kick his ass any time he needed it.

we should start a tradition for those that aren't really into the spirit of christmas. festivus : playground style.

we'll have a festivus feast, prepared by BradBigBrain. we'll also have the airing of grievances around the festivus pole, and afterward, the feats of strength. but the wrestling match would play out a little differently: everyone will vote on which two lit ladies they want to see wrestle in a pool of jello.

we should start a tradition for those that aren't really into the spirit of christmas. festivus : playground style.

we'll have a festivus feast, prepared by BradBigBrain. we'll also have the airing of grievances around the festivus pole, and afterward, the feats of strength. but the wrestling match would play out a little differently: everyone will vote on which two lit ladies they want to see wrestle in a pool of jello.

Umm... how many votes do we get? :devil::devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back