YouPorn Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys just provided me with three hours of The best porn/jerk off material. Thank you. You guys rock.
 
sweetalabama said:
I am not sure what is more disturbing. The music or the costume.

I couldn't get the rights to Mississippi Queen, so I had to use that other crap...
 
checked out youporn for the first time today. muy bueno. methinks I won't be frequenting yuvutu as often now.....
 
justme7 said:
checked out youporn for the first time today. muy bueno. methinks I won't be frequenting yuvutu as often now.....
Oh.....much better than yuvutu.

I think YouPorn owes me. ;)
 
Does this stuff ever depress you? It just reminds me that lots of people are having sex and I'm not.
 
sweetalabama said:
Post your favorite links (from anywhere) here. Please include a brief description so no permanent damage is inflicted upon the viewer. ;)

Straight sex couple, in bed.

http://www.youporn.com/watch/4224

This one is subtle. Something about it worked for me.

Wow, there definitely needs to be more out there just like that. I guess that is why I am such a huge fan of the amateur stuff.
 
bighornedsatyr said:
This is one of the first amateur video I ever download, and still one of the best. Especially the last half.

http://www.youporn.com/watch/42

This was one of my first too. I love the girls body. She has curves in all the right faces and the look on her face as she gets fucked does it for me every time.
 
y=mx+b said:
that ain't no joke!

She needs a better cock to work with though. I mean... soft erections just don't do it.

I never understood the soft erection.
 
Doctor Who said:
I never understood the soft erection.


few do.

naked chick before you = sex... which should solicit a decent erection. But the cock having a mind of its own is a cruel cruel beast.
 
Umm....*COUGH* the soft erection isn't always the chicks fault. Just sayin'.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top