Sanidia is Back!

Sanidia

Literotica Guru
Hi Everyone,

Yes Sanidia is here and I am back :) sorry i had to do a sudden disappearing act but real life gets in the way and i had to take a step back etc. i hope you all understand.
But ...

Anyways I am back yay! So how is everyone? are you all ready for christmas? have you all been good ?

Thank you to everyone who followed and messaged my old thread, honestly the suppport you guys provide is unreal and from the bottom of my heart thank you <3

Well I can't think of much else to write about, hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the holidays :)

Lots of love

Sanidia

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2,265
Hi Everyone,

Yes Sanidia is here and I am back :) sorry i had to do a sudden disappearing act but real life gets in the way and i had to take a step back etc. i hope you all understand.
But ...

Anyways I am back yay! So how is everyone? are you all ready for christmas? have you all been good ?

Thank you to everyone who followed and messaged my old thread, honestly the suppport you guys provide is unreal and from the bottom of my heart thank you <3

Well I can't think of much else to write about, hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the holidays :)

Lots of love

Sanidia

Welcome back beautiful....merry Christmas to you

Hi Everyone,

But ...

Lots of love

Sanidia

welcome back. good to see you return. Hope you are are doing well and ready for christmas yourself

Hi Everyone,

But ...

Lots of love

Sanidia

Welcome back gorgeous!

Hi Everyone,

But ...

Lots of love

Sanidia

I like this pic. You have very expressive eyes.

Hey doll...was wondering what happened to you. Good to see you around again.

Sanidia, glad to see another sexy Brit back posting.

How's the costume business coming along? Made any good ones lately?

Oh, and you look gorgeous as always.

Welcome back

I hope life was kind to you while you were away.

Hi Everyone,

But ...

Lots of love

Sanidia

I'm new around here, so I did not know you before, but welcome back anyway, very pretty AV xx

Back