Cheating brides...

lovedoublepenetration

Literotica Guru
Have seen posts of brides fucking around...esp in their gown....post their pics....let the best bride win...
Would love gangbang pics...

Personally thanking the "best men"

239563_02big.jpg

My wife

Wow! Very hot! Luvin the idea of Mrs. Screwher and I renewing our vows. On our second wedding night we invite one of her lovers to meet us at our hotel. She greets him still wearing her wedding dress from the ceremony.

Wow! Very hot! Luvin the idea of Mrs. Screwher and I renewing our vows. On our second wedding night we invite one of her lovers to meet us at our hotel. She greets him still wearing her wedding dress from the ceremony.

Would love to be part of that. :devil:

so not our wedding night but a week before the wedding while I was at my bachelor party my wife went to a party at her ex boyfriend. He got her drunk (or so she said) and with two of his friends watching stripped her and fucked her on the couch. She confessed the next day (not about the others watching, who came our wedding) and I ended up forgiving her.

I'm available...

Back