NEW GAME: ask a pic, get a pic

Fitness pic - yoga clothes count, right? I swear I was on my way to class . . . ;)

IacF4Ho.jpg

Definitely counts! :D we need to do yoga together!

Thank you for your kind comments! :rose:

How about a photo by candle light?

Well played, Talikat!

For a new request, how about a shot from the ground up, somebody?

LOL...I TRIED to do an upskirt...my camera wasn't co-operating

Attachments

• 140508-170641.jpg
    140508-170641.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,038
Nice...

idea for a thread. Yeah... *she says, lurking in*

Assuming this is open for requests from all members...

My request is for my absolute favorite pic type, but it takes the work of 2...A sexy Lit woman with the evidence on her, marking her, ass, stomach, tits, I like any and all. I have seen the random pic like this in various threads, and they are my favorite.

I've got one!!! Now at first this one might seem a little difficult to capture but as far as I can tell, each one of you devastatingly alluring ladies that have posted here thus far, are pretty much capable of anything you put your minds to.

I'd love to see a picture of each of you, individually, going absolutely bananas all over my rock hard, monstrous, but super friendly and downright affectionate cock! If y'all could each get a shot of that then, well, that'd be great!

And before you even ask- yes, don't worry, I have a macro lens.

What? Not all monsters are Godzilla. Sometimes they're Godzooky.

:) people.. where are you? many pending request are here.. anybody here in a playful mood?

:) people.. where are you? many pending request are here.. anybody here in a playful mood?

I think you'll see more responses if the requests are less raunchy. I'd love to participate more, but most of these aren't anything I'd pose for. You'll find that most of us in AmPics are playful and happy to share fun, sexy pics, and this thread could be fun if the requests are reasonable. Good luck.

I've got one!!! Now at first this one might seem a little difficult to capture but as far as I can tell, each one of you devastatingly alluring ladies that have posted here thus far, are pretty much capable of anything you put your minds to.

I'd love to see a picture of each of you, individually, going absolutely bananas all over my rock hard, monstrous, but super friendly and downright affectionate cock! If y'all could each get a shot of that then, well, that'd be great!

And before you even ask- yes, don't worry, I have a macro lens.

What? Not all monsters are Godzilla. Sometimes they're Godzooky.
I have no clue what you're asking for here. :confused:
I think you'll see more responses if the requests are less raunchy. I'd love to participate more, but most of these aren't anything I'd pose for. You'll find that most of us in AmPics are playful and happy to share fun, sexy pics, and this thread could be fun if the requests are reasonable. Good luck.

I agree with Sam, I'm just not that bold, sorry.

Back