Anyone else fantasize about their doctor?

bicuriousgirly

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Posts
250
I've just recently started fantasizing about mine. I know it's wrong, but he's tall, dark and handsome. :D
 
I've just recently started fantasizing about mine. I know it's wrong, but he's tall, dark and handsome. :D

Unfortunately as a nurse, doctors are a turn off for me. Most are very discrimative, they don't listen, they can be very bull headed and rude. Not all doctors mind you, however always ask there nurse how it is working for them. You may be surprised how horrible that fantasy can be.

On a second note schedule a pap with him and see if you can fulfill a piece of that fantasy :).
 
Yes. He was/is the only man I've ever met that I could imagine being in a relationship with. 10 years, and I still think, and wonder...
 
Our kids pediatritions are HOT... but, my P.A. Was a knockout.. i luv'd physical season...

I'd do everything I could to have a chubby for the cough... I had a little more one time...she smiled and said...that's normal.. .hehe
 
doctor fantasy

i fantasize about my female doc once in a while. she's about 6 yrs younger than me and still good lookin. as with most doctors i've talked to her about personal problems. she's given me physicals also and i'm due for one on the next visit in a week and a half. so i'll be fantasizing til that day quite a bit again.
 
I recently started going to a doctor for enlarged prostate.
First visit was a lot of paperwork, ins forms, med history , blah , blah...
Finally they call me and a young lady leads me to an exam room.
Short time later another young woman enters and introduces herself as a PA and had some questioners to fill out. We do all the questions and then she leaves and states the doctor will be in shortly.
When the doctor (male) arrives her asks his questions and reintroduces his PA ( same one who just interviewed me)
When the doc is finished with his questions he tell me he needs to "get a look"
He motions the PA to stand next to him and then instructs me to take my pants and underwear off. Now naked from waist down he conducts an exam of my cock and scrotum and balls. Now the is ready for the "digital check"
The PA sits next to the exam table and I'm told to bend over resting my arms on the table. The PA is eye level with my exposed cock as the doctor lubes me up and sticks his finger in. She takes notes as he gives me an exam.

Now I think it would be a lot different if the PA was older and not so good looking...But she was young. Tall, long dark hair and a very pretty face...

Yes... I've had several fantasies about her!
 
Not my doctor specifically ....but definitely doctors in general. Would love to try some medical role play with DH.
 
The female dermatologist who I saw for a cyst on chest, who looked like Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) and was big flirt!
 
I have an openly gay general practitioner. I think he senses that when he examines me, I get a bit turned on. I don't know whether it is the half chubby I get, or what, but when he checks my prostate, he seems to linger a little longer than previous docs. The last two times I went for a physical, I schedule the appointment with him...he always asked me, as he probes my prostate, if everything works ok and if I am happy with the performance. Last time I was there last year, as he asked me and probes my ass, I told him it would be great if I could stay harder longer...ran his finger across my prostate as he offered me a prescription for viagra and began telling me how when he took one (he is younger, early 40's) he had a woody for hours and that his partner really enjoyed it. He was sure that both I and my wife would really like it.

I left there so damn aroused...don't know if it is him, or just the results of our conversation, but it was definitely a turn on.
 
doctor's assistant

When I was a teenager I had a hernia operation of right testicle.
Went to the doc's office for after surgery exam. doc was busy and his assistant came into the room with me and had me undress and get on the exam table.
She proceeded to undo y belt buckle, unzip my pants and pull them to my knees along with my boxers.
Then she started running her finger up and down the scar, touching my growing penis as she did. She was mumbling stuff about how well it was healing and such.
I was getting a really embarrassing boner when the door opened and the doc came in.
He took one look and, I think, knew something had been going on. I was declared cured and never went back but I will always wonder what might have happened if I had the foresight to hang round and catch her going home after work. I could have asked for another exam to be sure I was ok.
 
Doctor? No.... cute PA? Yes. Physical therapist? Yes. Acupuncturist? Yup. That nurse who gave me the ultrasound on my chest? Oh yeah.


Hmmm..... doctor/patient. Good idea for my next RP. :) Now to figure out which one I want to be...
 
I just had a hernia repair operation. While waiting for surgery I met the several nurses (female), the anesthesiologist (male) the assistant anesthesiologist (female), the surgeon (male, had met prior during consultation) and the assisting surgeon (female). None of the male doctors were attractive to me,as I do not swing that way. Most of the nurses were not attractive to me, but the assisting surgeon caught my eye, even before I knew she would play a role in my operation. I noted she was rather short with a long dark braid down to her her butt as she was checking files directly across from my gurney.

I was pleased when she came over and introduced herself. She told me that she had to check the site. She pulled back the sheet and thin blanket and moved the gown. She had on surgical gloves, of course. Her hands were freaking freezing! I felt as if Death herself had been probing me! The cold lingered well after she left. In my mind the site check went much better. :) After she left, my wife, who had to accompany me, asked if my surgeon was a woman too. She had noticed this doctor.

My follow up exam is in two days, but will likely not include this woman.:(

I stumbled on this thread, because of my operation and did a search for "hernia" to see if there had been any discussions. One startling consequence (though I had been pre-advised) was the "bruising" of my testicles and the lower half of my cock! It has been said, "Once you go black, you never go back." I don't think it was supposed to be references this!:eek: The discoloration looked worse than it felt. ELSEWHERE it felt (much) worse than it looked.

Much like when I had my vasectomy, I am rather horny, but messing about is not gonna happen! yeow.

My vasectomy also involved a similar "flicker" of a doctor fantasy when my surgeon/urologist had a female intern observe a pre-op exam. She was quite attractive.

I also had a female doctor, as a substitute for my GP, for a prostate exam. Again, too cold... they do that on purpose.:mad: Though I think back to her feeling my testicles and cock at eye-level prior to the digital rectal exam (which was "better" with small woman fingers, but still not arousing).

I did a couple drawings of the event, with a fictitious wife in attendance.

Perhaps one day, circumstances will be more conducive.

In another lifetime, the EKG prior to the hernia operation would be good fantasy fodder. A darkened room, having to lay back on the bed and lift my shirt while a beautiful, young, blond tech attached the sensors...

(reality...again, she was about the age of my daughters and I need to do a few more sit-ups. :) )
 
Years ago I had a thing for my obstetrician. He was charming and handsome and knew how to handle women. (Obviously). :). He delivered a couple of my kids and I remember fantasizing about him for months after the births. Of course middle of the night baby care can mess with your mind. ;)
 
one doc and one nurse

When I had my vasectomy, my doctors nurse that assisted him was an absolute knockout. It was a good thing that everything in that area was numb as that could have been embarrassing getting excited with her the doctor and my wife in the room at the same time. Any other time could be a great lit story though. The other is my wife's doctor. Been the family doctor for her and my kids for the last 14 years. I have a different doctor, but the fantasy's I've had if she was my doctor giving me my yearly physical, I would never miss a physical again.
 
used to be a thread here about gynecologists and women's fantasies about them

Not sure if it is still here

Once had a friend who was obsessed with her gynecologist
 
Based (partially) on the reality.
There was only me and the doctor.
I did not get an erection..... then.;)


Off for a follow-up exam in a few hours. Sadly, the surgeon is a man. Maybe the assisting surgeon will be there. :)
 
Last edited:
Disappointing, as far as fantasies go.
Exam was brief and results positive.

Nurse was attractive and far too professional, of course, I am sure I was not "sparking" anything in her to warrant a "breach".



"So, are you feeling better? Is everything functioning as expected? Are you able to get an erection without any discomfort? Perhaps we should check that out?"
 
Great thread!

As a submissive craving humiliation, I seem to enjoy all scenarios where generally trusted officials, like doctors, take advantage of me in an institutional setting (hospital, dr's office). I love the idea of being in a professional setting like the dr's office and knowing that I'm not only going to be taken advantage of by the dr, but also that the entire staff knows what's happening to me, almost as if I've been designated (maybe even unwillingly) the office whore to be used by the entire staff...Really hot fantasies about this :)
 
Years ago, when I was getting a vasectomy, I had to produce a semen sample for a sperm count after I had healed. Collecting it was actually kind of fun with the wife's assistance. When I arrived at the lab, the receptionist/tech/clerk/employee was VERY attractive and asked if I was going to produce the sample there or if I had brought it. At that point (and since) I kind of wish I had done it there. There is a bit of discrete exhibitionism involved in knowing that she would know (and maybe imagine I was thinking of her) what I was doing. In more unrealistic versions, she would lend a hand or at least provide live visual stimulation. :)
 
Years ago, when I was getting a vasectomy, I had to produce a semen sample for a sperm count after I had healed. Collecting it was actually kind of fun with the wife's assistance. When I arrived at the lab, the receptionist/tech/clerk/employee was VERY attractive and asked if I was going to produce the sample there or if I had brought it. At that point (and since) I kind of wish I had done it there. There is a bit of discrete exhibitionism involved in knowing that she would know (and maybe imagine I was thinking of her) what I was doing. In more unrealistic versions, she would lend a hand or at least provide live visual stimulation. :)

Wow. Talk about an opportunity missed...

One of my biggest fantasies is doing this. I really get off on the idea that in a sterile, professional environment, such as a dr's office, it would actually be OK to pull out your cock and cum in a cup.

But I say that with the benefit of never having been in that situation...Probably would have behaved in a similar manner to you. But, yes, the fantasy of what might have been would give me jack-off material for years...
 
Based (partially) on the reality.
There was only me and the doctor.
I did not get an erection..... then.;)


Off for a follow-up exam in a few hours. Sadly, the surgeon is a man. Maybe the assisting surgeon will be there. :)

Great drawings!
 
Well.... you go into a bathroom that has some porn mags and a small door in the wall where you set your specimen cup. There a door on the other side, so you don't see through to anyone. It is nearly the same if you were to provide a urine sample.

So, it is pretty much all in one's mind. I like to imagine that the nurse or tech found me attractive and is turned on by the idea that I am stroking myself and that in her mind I am thinking of her.



In reality, it's probably, just more fluids...or even "ew".:rolleyes::)

Though I will continue to fantasize otherwise.
 
Back
Top