Forced masculinization

alizia7

Virgin
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Posts
12
Hi all, I'm a active reader but new in the forum. (registred today)

I have not seen here in literotica any kind of story related to forced MASCULINIZATION.

I mean Force change a dom. beautiful woman into a submissive gay anal toy
(both physically and metal)

As an example:

- First a couple (family, married or gf/bf)
- Being both submited/kidnaped/blackmailed
- By a very dominat man or woman or another dominant couple
- Then being forced/mindwashed/triked to start taking HORMONES
- And the story describing their changes and physical/mental transformation
- Until their lives changes completely.


These are only ideas. I'd really love to talk with someone interested in this topic

Thanks to all writters here in Literotica


P.d. excuse me my bad english it's not my mother language.
 
Masculinity is stereotypically associated with dominance and femininity with submissiveness; I've only seen a few forced masculinization stories, and they weren't x-rated, but they were about forcing dominance, not submissiveness.
 
Masculinity is stereotypically associated with dominance and femininity with submissiveness; I've only seen a few forced masculinization stories, and they weren't x-rated, but they were about forcing dominance, not submissiveness.

Thanks sunandshadow for your reply.

As you say it is a stereotype; but it can be seen the other way, to change the body and life of a beautiful woman towards a sub bi-gay toy is a kind of dominance and sadism.

I've only read two stories about this idea but none in literotica
 
I would be very interested in reading stories like you are suggesting. I have had a few emails off and on in the past about this subject and what you are suggesting, but still no stories. And, since you asked, I'd like to chat talk/email with you about this subject.
 
Thanks sunandshadow for your reply.

As you say it is a stereotype; but it can be seen the other way, to change the body and life of a beautiful woman towards a sub bi-gay toy is a kind of dominance and sadism.

I've only read two stories about this idea but none in literotica

They're probably are no takers because the concept is really impossible. Sunandshadow in this case was dead wrong. It's not a sterotype it's a fact. While we can argue whether men and women are supposed to fit into traditional gender roles or not another day. Masculine is still about "man stuff" and feminity is about "women stuff" and you know what both those terms mean please do not play stupid. So the concept of forced masculinaztion is both difficult because it involves forcing the person to take charge (but that could work if you had a level between them. Like Dom, forces a daughter to dominate her daddy. That would be "masculinization") but what you're talking is the exact opposite of masculinaztion.

Lets use cats and dogs instead of men and women to avoid some of the emotional baggage. If you saw someone playing fetch with their cat you wouldn't call that cat behavior. Same with if you saw a dog trapped up a tree. Cats don't fetch and dogs don't climb trees. If I somehow through Gene Therapy took a cat that did fetch and turned it into a dog that played with yarn you wouldn't call it Felinization would you?

What you're talking is body modification to make a woman into a man. . .Hormones don't work that way without going sci-fi and once we through science out the window I personally prefer magic over science just so the readers ask fewer fucking questions. People ask questions about how the warp drives in Star Trek work FFS but very rarely does anybody question how Harry Potter does something.

Then you're talking a mental shift to submissive.

Honestly it sounds like fun but you worded it
 
Actually, the original idea of forcing a woman with a strong personality into becoming a submissive anal toy has been done to death on lit. Look for various BDSM tags that specify female submission and humiliation. It's only slightly less common than the 19 year old blond college cheerleader who becomes the anal toy of a fraternity.

Now, if you're looking for an actual female masculinization story, that's me. I was in the military for a while and I can tell you, it's a boys club still. Just to get by, women take on more masculine behaviors and thought processes, everything from binge drinking to bar fighting and often volunteering for tough physical labor because it's the only way to be taken seriously. A lot of military women get accused of being lesbians because they look and act butch. I've been out for quite a while and I feel like I had to discover how to be a woman, as opposed to only being female.
 
IF you read the OP it's not just making her into a weak toy, it's about making into a weak MALE. That is not a common idea at all.
 
IF you read the OP it's not just making her into a weak toy, it's about making into a weak MALE. That is not a common idea at all.

yes, that's just the point.

There is not anything more humilliant for a couple, that a total reversal for both of them.,
 
yes, that's just the point.

There is not anything more humilliant for a couple, that a total reversal for both of them.,

It's just really hard for the reasons I've already stated. It's a lot of moving parts for very little reason.
 
Back
Top