Looking for a Top or Vers TS/CD (Washington DC)

intrigued292

Really Experienced
I'm a 32/m from the Washington DC area that is looking for a Top or Vers TS/CD. I'm fairly open-minded, so as long as we are safe, I'm game for most things. If you have a particular fantasy or fetish you would like to explore, I'm definitely interested. A bit about me: I'm easy-going and attractive, 6'2, two twenty, fairly muscular, 7 in cut, and ddf. If this all sounds interesting, I'd love to hear from you.

I haven't yet. I've chatted with a few nice people, but the fit hasn't been quite right. Still hoping though :)

hi from Patrick in DC area

I found it is easier and less complicated to hire a TS/TV model that is visiting the area. They are always beautiful, sexy and it is safe sex. To find someone like that is this area that is not a prosititute is near to impossible to find. At least you pick the one that you desire and they fulfill your fantasy. Have you ever done that?

I found it is easier and less complicated to hire a TS/TV model that is visiting the area. They are always beautiful, sexy and it is safe sex. To find someone like that is this area that is not a prosititute is near to impossible to find. At least you pick the one that you desire and they fulfill your fantasy. Have you ever done that?

Interesting idea. I appreciate the suggestion.

Hi from Silver Spring

It seems you are having very little luck like myself. Maybe we should get together and come up with a plan? For example we can hire a great looking TV and share her one night? Interested?

I'm a 32/m from the Washington DC area that is looking for a Top or Vers TS/CD. I'm fairly open-minded, so as long as we are safe, I'm game for most things. If you have a particular fantasy or fetish you would like to explore, I'm definitely interested. A bit about me: I'm easy-going and attractive, 6'2, two twenty, fairly muscular, 7 in cut, and ddf. If this all sounds interesting, I'd love to hear from you.

Near Pittsburgh so not far. PM me

Have you ever hired a TV to explore your fantasy. I have several times and had several wonderful experiences.

Back