Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family... what a bunch of idiots.

Seriously, there are people that should never reproduce.

:rolleyes:

Midnight ** ring ring ring ** Do I answer this? It can't really be great at this hour ** ring ring ** whatever...

Hello

Hi, How are you?

Not great, had a very difficult day. You?

Ok. I wanted to run a few things by you. M was blah blah blah and J said blah blah. Oh and then blah blah blah. But that's not why I called. I was reading on the Internet ---

Can I interupt for a question?

Sure.

I just told you I had a very difficult day. I had to go to MGH - again - the problem... blah blah and now am trying it a new way. But I just wonder if we could have this conversation in the morning, I know my mind will be fresher and I'm hoping to feel better.

Well, I think I have ... on and on and on.

How did you arrive at that?

The Internet.

Oh, you're doing what I did huh? I understand and I know it can be scary. What has the doc said? Did you get the labs done... blah blah

Yes to the labs and haven't heard from the doc.

Well, that's good news then.

I don't think they do anything with the results, I think they file them.

No, I don't think they file them. If they do then there is no way you're staying with that office. If there is an issue they better call you. If you want, I'll call them?

No, I'm seeing them Monday.

Well, if there's something they haven't shared then you are out of there. I'll get you into my people. Then I'll give those jerks a piece of my mind. Kind of like you did for me back when.

I want to go up there I just can't seem to get in. I think I should call G and as him to call JD. And don't mess with them, I don't need that.

That's a good idea and I am going there again in the morning so I'll look for a couple of friends and get you in if possible -- I'll find a way. But you have to be prepared to lay it all out and let them do what's needed. They'll send you on The P & P Tour.

The what?

The P & P Tour, the poke and prod tour. You'll see damn near everyone. Are you willing?

Yes.

Good. I'm sorry you had a tough night with this, I know what it feels like. If you want I'll look at information with you and go with you on some appointments - hey maybe we'll schedule things together!

Oh I'm not sure I'm ready for that. You see way more people than I want to see.

Oh you'll be in my catagory very soon, just wait. They have a way of quietly controlling your life. You'll become a Pod person like me!

Oh no, I knew I shouldn't have called.

Yeah well just remember who called who.

I'm going to bed

Yeah, me too I hope.

Love you.

Love you too.

I was thisclose to being asleep, thisclose. It really is a good thing I love her - family and all.

Come on. * leads you to the wall* Bang your head against this. It will help.

:rose:
Cathleen said:
Midnight ** ring ring ring ** Do I answer this? It can't really be great at this hour ** ring ring ** whatever...

Hello

Hi, How are you?

Not great, had a very difficult day. You?

Ok. I wanted to run a few things by you. M was blah blah blah and J said blah blah. Oh and then blah blah blah. But that's not why I called. I was reading on the Internet ---

Can I interupt for a question?

Sure.

I just told you I had a very difficult day. I had to go to MGH - again - the problem... blah blah and now am trying it a new way. But I just wonder if we could have this conversation in the morning, I know my mind will be fresher and I'm hoping to feel better.

Well, I think I have ... on and on and on.

How did you arrive at that?

The Internet.

Oh, you're doing what I did huh? I understand and I know it can be scary. What has the doc said? Did you get the labs done... blah blah

Yes to the labs and haven't heard from the doc.

Well, that's good news then.

I don't think they do anything with the results, I think they file them.

No, I don't think they file them. If they do then there is no way you're staying with that office. If there is an issue they better call you. If you want, I'll call them?

No, I'm seeing them Monday.

Well, if there's something they haven't shared then you are out of there. I'll get you into my people. Then I'll give those jerks a piece of my mind. Kind of like you did for me back when.

I want to go up there I just can't seem to get in. I think I should call G and as him to call JD. And don't mess with them, I don't need that.

That's a good idea and I am going there again in the morning so I'll look for a couple of friends and get you in if possible -- I'll find a way. But you have to be prepared to lay it all out and let them do what's needed. They'll send you on The P & P Tour.

The what?

The P & P Tour, the poke and prod tour. You'll see damn near everyone. Are you willing?

Yes.

Good. I'm sorry you had a tough night with this, I know what it feels like. If you want I'll look at information with you and go with you on some appointments - hey maybe we'll schedule things together!

Oh I'm not sure I'm ready for that. You see way more people than I want to see.

Oh you'll be in my catagory very soon, just wait. They have a way of quietly controlling your life. You'll become a Pod person like me!

Oh no, I knew I shouldn't have called.

Yeah well just remember who called who.

I'm going to bed

Yeah, me too I hope.

Love you.

Love you too.

I was thisclose to being asleep, thisclose. It really is a good thing I love her - family and all.

bobsgirl said:
Come on. * leads you to the wall* Bang your head against this. It will help.

:rose:
I thought it was you, that's why I answered! Go to bed!! :D

I REALLY want to go back to bed. I can't sleep though!

What type of drugs do I have in the cabinet...

Went to start sewing today. Put the pedal to the metal...dead. is it plugged in? Tried it again...dead. Is the surge protector turned on? Tried it again...dead.

I was getting very frustrated. I tried everything I could think of. It finally occurred to me. I had neglected to flip the on switch on the machine. *sigh* :rolleyes: Dumb...

I have had some medical issues that have made me not real fun lately. I have been bad about answering PMs ect...
Tomorrow I have out patient surgery to fix it. So hopefully I will be back and cheerful next week.

Bluesboy2 said:
I have had some medical issues that have made me not real fun lately. I have been bad about answering PMs ect...
Tomorrow I have out patient surgery to fix it. So hopefully I will be back and cheerful next week.
best wishes to you for a speedy and complete recovery, BB. i'll be looking for an update.

EJFan said:
best wishes to you for a speedy and complete recovery, BB. i'll be looking for an update.

Thank you. I just wanted some people here to know I wasn't ignoring them, mad ect...

Bluesboy2 said:

BB, I've been very concerned about you. Every good wish for a quick recovery. :rose:

Not too cheerful, okay? You're one of my favorite curmudgeons. ;)

bobsgirl said:
Went to start sewing today. Put the pedal to the metal...dead. is it plugged in? Tried it again...dead. Is the surge protector turned on? Tried it again...dead.

I was getting very frustrated. I tried everything I could think of. It finally occurred to me. I had neglected to flip the on switch on the machine. *sigh* :rolleyes: Dumb...

ROFLMAO. Brain farts must be contagious this week. Bless you for sharing.

pleasteasme said:
My family... what a bunch of idiots.

Seriously, there are people that should never reproduce.

:rolleyes:

Amen, sister. As more time passes, I'm beginning to believe in some instances where state-sanctioned sterilization would be a blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back