Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*passes you a giant snackajack* :D *pet's absie* who taught you to share? it's a great trait :D

yeah, sorry to hear about the car, so glad no one was hurt :kiss: any word on that yet?

I'm ok, lots of uni work to be doing :) slowly getting there, dissertation get's handed in tomorrow and stoof. ooooh! i need to pm you :D

I was too lazy to just push you over and take it from you.

Ugh, the damages are going to be costly, still waiting to hear from the other guys insurance company.

DO YOUR WORK!

I want to eat curry right now, very spicy, with my guru and discuss inner consciousness as he smiles and licks the spices from his sweet fingers.

I was too lazy to just push you over and take it from you.

Ugh, the damages are going to be costly, still waiting to hear from the other guys insurance company.

DO YOUR WORK!

lmfao :D

:kiss: well hopefully you wont have to pay too much towards it :kiss:

i have been- i've been very good.

re: smoking, i quit :D ok...well i have had ONE cigerette in the last 6 weeks, i'd say i was doing well :D

ahhhhh! will do, gotta sort out what to make with taco's for dinner first...

oh...absie says rice...hmmmm, can i be fucked to make rice?...not really...well...i could be fucked...hmmm...*goes to beg mum to make rice*

Atta girl.:cool:

Now I want rice.:rolleyes:

oh...absie says rice...hmmmm, can i be fucked to make rice?...not really...well...i could be fucked...hmmm...*goes to beg mum to make rice*

She's right, rice goes wonderfully with tacos, but you have to make proper Spanish rice for it to be truly appropriate.

mexican rice dear, needs to be spiced... and refried beans, with a little cheese sprinkled on top and a tortilla chip garnish... :)

I'm having fun being slightly snarky, at myself a couple days ago and at someone else today...

who wants to go give me a comment?

http://www.willbelegon.blogspot.com/

Thanks everyone for the rice suggestions- and Sal on msn :D, but i couldnt be bothered, so i went to a store and bought nachos, more salsa, taco spice mix, and some instant rice stuff...came back asked dad what he wanted...he didnt like the sound of the rice, so i made a big platter of nacho's with salsa and cheese and jalepeno's, and we all ate that and then had a couple of taco's.

yes i know...nacho's is overkill but it shut the tribe up :D

:kiss:

ok now i gotta work like lightning and finish my poster, handout and speech whilst i wait to be able to do my disso edits...

Why does everyone keep telling me that? As if I wasn't being *that* careful already. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back