Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Lara Croft

The pleasure was indescribable and Lara could barely stand the overwhelming sensations assaulting her body. Morgana's body was reacting in the most enticing manner, drawing pleasure and frustration from Lara with moans and cries.

"On your hands and knees please," Lara breathed, unwinding her hands from Morgana's hair.

Without waiting for a response she used her hands to guide the woman into position before walking around behind her and getting onto her knees. The view presented was alluring, and Lara stroked her faux cock as she got into position.

"I want you to cum," Lara commanded as she pressed the tip of the dildo against Morgana's slick entrance. Lara braced herself before thrusting in, a feral cry of passion tearing from her parted lips.

From there on in Lara was swept away in a whirlwind of passion. All she could think of was the feeling of her psuedocock slamming into Morgana's delightfully tight channel. She knew that as soon as Morgana's orgasm trembled through her body, she would be desperate for one of her own. She would take off the dildo and hand it to the Mistress, covering complete compliance in return for release.
 
Morgana

If Lara had expected it would take long for Morgana to climax, she was wrong. The excitement of Lara's changed attitude, her difficulty in sucking the dildo, coupled with being ravaged from behind was too much for the Lady, and soon she could feel the pressure building up within her.

Morgana let her body give in to her lover and was practically a rag doll with her hands struggling to hold her steady against the force of Lara's thrusts. She also lost control of her senses and allowed her mind to slip to the few times she had been taken so savagely.

Lara was privy to these memories, when she was young, with men who were too powerful to control, or who she loved too much. The times when Morgana's magic was at a low and she was unable to use her power, like her first time when she was bent over a sacred rock while her half brother rode her towards ecstacy again and again.

Morgana's orgasm was one of the best she had ever experienced and it almost sounded as if she growled like a wild animal when the final flows came.

Lady Chelmsford did not waste time after her orgasm began to subside. She pulled away from Lara, turned the girl around and pushe her onto all fours. Unstrapping the contraption she was fastening it to herself in no time. Her strength was remarkable and soon she had Lara lying with her head on the floor and her backside propped up in the air.

First she struck down on Lara's arse cheek with her hand, before she plunged the dildo deep into the young woman. Lara could feel the dildo spreading her channel apart and brushing against her cervix. But also she could feel another sensation, she was still linked to the magic of the member and could feel what it was like to literally fuck herself.

"The magic does not work on me whole," Morgana said with a grin, "but now you are getting both feelings."

Grabbing Lara's hips the witch began a slow steady pace to allow Lara to feel the full sensation of both having her womanhood invaded by a large cock, and the feeling of plunging one's own member deep into a beautiful mound.

"Who am I?"
 
Lara Croft

The sudden turn around took Lara's breath away. One moment she was fucking Morgana, and the next she was bent over, face pressed against the floor, being rammed into by Morgana as she somehow felt herself ramming a phantom cock into her own channel.

"You are my Mistress, my Queen," Lara moaned, "Morgana."

Lara closed her eyes and bit her lip against the onslaught of pleasure that threatened to tear her apart. No human body was designed to feel this much pleasure, and Lara found herself falling apart at the seams, bursting with pleasure as she lost all sense of space and time.

Her orgasm cam hard, fast and unrelenting. When she crested she cried out Morgana's name, and when she fell she fell against the floor, panting and sweating, begging for mercy. She couldn't take any more. The pleasure of the morning was too much, and her body was exhausted and used, her mind drained and her emotions tightly strung.
 
Morgana

When Lara collapsed to the floor, it was easy for the mistress to stop, after all her enjoyment came only from watching Lara orgasm or the words uttered by the stunned woman.

"Don't you forget it my dear," she whispered in Lara's ear.

Leaving the dildo buried to the hilt she kissed Lara's cheek, "I could lie like this forever."

A few more tender kisses followed before the impaling member was withdrawn and she rolled off Lara and onto her back.

A long satisfied sigh was enough to let Lara know how much Morgana had enjoyed what had just happened.
 
Lara Croft

Lara took deep breaths as she recovered from the aftershocks of her orgasm. She looked over to the gorgeous woman beside her and smiled. She then wondered if this was the only reason she was brought here, or if there was more they needed to do. Nevertheless, the only think she could think to do was whisper a true "Thankyou" to Morgana.
 
Morgana

Lady Chelmsford lay on her back recovering for a few moments, staring at the slick dido that protruded from her like some enormous cock. She heard Lara's words and turned to look at the woman lying exhausted beside her.

"Thank you Mistress," but there was no conviction in her voice.

Standing abruptly she untapped the contraption that had brought them both so much pleasure and dumped it on the floor.

"You can have your toy back, and Lara if you tell anyone what you heard or experienced today..."

Leaving the rest unsaid she turned and strode out the room to go freshen up.

Lara would not see the smirk or know that Morgana was wondering what the woman would do now that she was left to her own devices.
 
Lara Croft

Once left alone Lara's mind began to race. There was so much that she needed to think about but not here and not now. She wanted to be at home where she was comfortable, where there weren't any rules or expectations. With a heavy sigh she got to her feet and retraced her steps through the house to where her lingerie and bags were. She put the lingere back on and then slipped her jacket over it, belting it around her waist.

The butler, the real one, told her where to find Morgana. The door was slightly open and Lara cleared her throat.

"Again, I just wanted to say thank you Mistress," Lara said with a small grin at the end, making sure to use the title as she was told. "Is there anything else you wished to... discuss? If not I might head home for some lunch."

Lara looked at the clock on the wall and realised that it would be a late lunch. A very late lunch. She couldn't believe how much time had passed in this palace of pleasure.
 
Morgana

Lady Chelmsford had exited the shower by the time Lara found her, and was the slightly more demure lady once again. She had a large towel wrapped around her body and was seated in front of a mirror.

"It was only a pleasure Lara, though I should be thanking you as well," she turned in her chair to look at Lara standing by the door. "It has been a long time since I climaxed like that."

She stood and walked over to Lara.

"I certainly did not expect that to happen," she brushed a strand of hair from Lara's eye's, "but I am glad it did." She smiled, "you were only meant to come her for the fitting and to get to know each other better."

Stepping away she nodded, "you are free to leave."

After a brief moments silence where she stared at Lara as if she was a treasure about to be lost, the Lady Chelmsford spoke up.

"Which do you propose is better Lara?"

"Sweet lady Chelmsford?" she winked.

Her hair faded from the platinum blond to the deep auburn red.

"Or Morgana the Witch"

She gave Lara a sly smile.

"Which would you prefer to serve?"

Not waiting for Lara's reply she turned around and let the towel fall to the ground as she strode towards the mirror.
 
Lara smiled as she watched Morgana shift forms.

"I like both, Mistress," she replied, the title feeling strange on her tongue outside of that sexual situation. "Both are facets of you, and both are equally intoxicating."

Lara gave Morgana an appreciative smile before leaving her in the bathroom. Lara then returned to the parlor where she called for a taxi from her mobile phone. She decided that she would wait inside until it arrived, knowing that, at this time of the day taxi would be quick to arrive. Lara wondered what has become of Sam and Knight and whether her friend would be home when she got there.
 
Samantha

When Lara got back to her apartment she did find Samantha had returned. In fact she found a rather excited friend, who greeted her with a huge hug and smile as she came in.

Stepping away she grinned at her friend, "firstly I have to say the professor is amazing. Thank you for not making me feel guilty about seeing him naked."

Taking Lara by the hand she led her deeper into the apartment, "but now I have to show you this."

When they entered the lounge area of the apartment, they found it strewn with boxes and a portable hanging wrack. The boxes all had names on them, some said Lara and some (which had been opened) Samantha. Inside there was various clothing accessories, shoes, lingerie and jewellery.

"Everything fits perfectly," Sam added as she pointed to the clothes rack, "I tried some of mine on. Though I am a little embarrassed about some of it."

On the clothes rack Lara could see all new dresses (including those she had shopped for and had just been fitted for that morning with the Lady). Some of the dresses were glorious gowns and more formal wear, and some casual clothes.

"There was a note," Sam picked up a piece of paper, "and a disk."

"My dear Ladies," Sam began to read out. "Welcome to the inner circle. The following is a gift from me for you to take to Europe for our expedition. You will not need to pack, all the necessary items will be packed for you and sent to your destination in England. Please watch the disk together. Lady Chelmsford."

Sam lowered the paper and looked at Lara, "who is Lady Chelmsford and what did we do to deserve this?"
 
Lara Croft

Even though Lara had been looking forward to some time alone to process things, she was really pleased that Sam was there. After the excited greeting she pulled Samantha into a hug before taking the note from her and reading it over again. It seemed that Samantha would be included in some of Morgana's plans, and that meant that she wouldn't need to go through it all alone. It was terribly reassuring.

"Lady Chelmsford, right," Lara sighed. She looked over to lounge and pulled Sam over to it. "There's a bit of an explanation to all of this," Lara gestured at the clothes and boxes strewn around the room.

"Here's the deal. I'll tell you a bit more about Lady Chelmsford, Thomas and the Prof. Then, you tell me about your day. And then we'll watch the CD."

Sam grinned like a chesire cat.

"Purrfect." Sam's purr was deceptively feline, and her grin showed that she was hoping for a good explanation. The expectation made Lara's cheeks colour, but she took a deep breath.

"Now this is going to sound a bit strange, and please try to keep an open mind-"

Samanta clapped her hands together and sat to attention, clearly excited and eager for more.

"If that is how it starts I know I'm gonna love this story," Sam laughed making Lara roll her eyes.

"Right. So... I guess I should start with the easiest part. Thomas is Lady Chelmsford's son."

"Really? Wow, no wonder I have run into him a couple of times," Sam said with an accepting shrug.

"And Lady Chelmsford is the patron of the expedition."

"Ah, that makes more sense."

"And she is is also Professor Knight's Mistress."

"Oh, ok- wait! Mistress?" Sam had begun to think that these things were all just average positions until she heard that one.

"Yes, like BDSM style Mistress."

"Oh!"

The two girls sat in silence for a few minutes, Lara watched as Sam turned some ideas over in her head. She seemed quite calm considering the strange news coming out.

"So then... You and Knight?" Sam's eyes twinkled as she regarded Lara.

"Yeah, I'm not sure," Lara responded with a frown. "This morning he mentioned something about me being his girlfriend-" to this Sam squealed with excitement, Lara quelling the notion with a raised hand, "but he is also my... Master."

When Lara said the M word Samantha gasped and her eyes widened.

"Master?"

"Yep."

There was silence.

"Lara, you can't just say that and then add nothing to it," Sam groaned, shaking Lara's shoulders gently.

"Right," Lara said, trying to figure out how on earth to tell her friend things, "well, it is like I said earlier on the phone today; Knight is a very sensual man. Apart from being intelligent, fit and handsome he also likes a bit of... power play in the bedroom. And out. Though you've probably picked up on that."

Sam was quiet for a moment before nodding.

"And Lady Chelmsford is the same. I went over there this morning and, well..."

"Well what? Oh my gosh Lara- please tell me you didn't pop your girl on girl cherry?"

Lara remained silent, lips pursed tightly.

"Holy shit! You did!" Sam was practically vibrating with excitement.

"I also did a little more with Thomas than I said," Lara blurted out.

"I'm shocked, seriosly." Sam's voice lent the truth to her words. Lara turned away, trying not to let the niggling sense of shame that had been pushing at her metastisize. "No! In a good way! I think!"

For lack of anything better to do, Lara looked over Samantha's shoulder at the dresses and lingerie she had unpacked. It was all, as expected, gorgeous.

"That colour will look great on you," Lara said, pointing to a very formal red gown.

"Don't change the subject," Sam snapped, dismissing the comment, "So you and the Professor... What is it, like and open relationship thing?"

"Em- I guess so," Lara replied with a shrug, "I think I need to talk to him properly about some things though."

"Right. So... are you angry that I've seen him naked?" Sam asked.

"Honestly? No. I don't care." Lara said it and she knew it was true. She looked at her friend and was now curious. "So, I've told you some, do you want to tell me what you got up to today?"
 
Samantha

"You don't care that I saw the professor naked! That is the first thing I have to say," Sam looked at Lara. "It's just that last night, when the few of us were drunk and fooling around, you seemed very cautious about any of us getting too naked."

She looked at her friend and somehow sensed Lara was not making her feel good and truly felt it. Not knowing the reason, she still did feel better about it.

"Well it is a good thing I didn't sleep with him, but I did stare...a lot...I could not help it." She sighed, "anyway, you asked what happened." Sam sat down on a comfortable chair.

"As I told you on the phone earlier, when I got there he was very professional. We did some training, man does he know his stuff." She squirmed uneasily, "anyway next thing he comes out and his is totally naked. Says it is important to train with distraction." She grinned, "boy was I distracted, couldn't take my eyes off him and was very aware every time he pinned me in a hold."

Again she shifted unconsciously, "so I thought I will get naked, and see if he can ignore the distraction. I know it was wrong but you did kind of give me permission." She didn't give Lara time to dispute exactly what permission she had been given. "So as I said it was worse. He seemed to ignore the fact I was naked and I became even more aware of his naked body brushing against mine."

Standing up she inserted the disk into the player, "then the subject of the competition came up, and although my competitive streak came out to beat you at something," she smiled at Lara. "I turned him down, think to be honest I was so horny by then I didn't want to waste time with foreplay. So we watched the game a bit and then he received a call."

She returned to the couch and sat down, "after that he became even more seductive. His words and manner, it was if I was the only woman in the world."

She indicated to Lara to join her on the couch, "better still," she said with a teasing grin, "why don't you sit here," she patted her own lap, "my little girl on girlfriend."
 
Lara Croft

Lara had been told as much by Lady Chelmsford. When Sam patted her lap Lara laughed and flung her legs over her lap instead, reclining comfortably on the couch as Sam rested her arms on Lara's shins. Lara reached behind her and took the remote, setting the television over to the DVD section. Before starting the DVD player up she asked about something she didn't already know.

"And after that?" Lara asked curiously.

Lara felt small twinges of jealousy at Sam's statements about getting naked and horny over the professor. She thought back to the way that he had stated having nothing more than a sexual and academic interest in Sam and now Lara could understand. It was possible to be sexually excited by more than one person at a time, and her experiences with Thomas and Morgana had shown her that sometimes, sex can be about pleasure and intimacy without the romantic love.
 
Samantha

"After that...umm...yes...after that," Sam blushed, "next thing I know the professor is on his knees in front of me." Her hand rested on Lara's shin and began to stroke it gently. "I really should have stopped him, I didn't want to at first, but I should have."

Suddenly becoming aware that she was touching Lara's flesh tenderly, she stopped and looked at her friend with a nervous apologetic look.

"But I was feeling so horny then...still am. Anyway," she smiled, "while he is descending on me, I'm working up the courage to say no, he suddenly pulls away, sits down and continues to watch the game as if nothing happened."

Still feeling nervous about what she had admitted, not sure if she would have actually stopped the professor, she changed the subject.

"You know that coat you are wearing looks awfully warm, and we are inside now."

Her hands hovered above Lara's legs as if unsure what to do with them.
 
Lara Croft

Lara laughed at Sam's aside.

"I'll be back in a sec," She said, getting to her feet and going to her room. In there she picked out some comfortable shorts and a tank top and slipped into them. Hearing that Knight had stopped without signal puzzled Lara to no end, and she wanted to get more information, but she didn't want to push Sam right now.

"All right, let's get this DVD started," Lara said, jumping back onto the couch and resting her lower legs on Samantha's lap again. Lara settled in and turned the DVD on, wondering what on earth it would be.
 
Samantha

"Yeah let's," Samantha replied enthusiastically, "I am quite excited to see what this is all about."

She took the opportunity to rest her hands on Lara's lower legs again, and now without the jacket in the way she felt something puzzling.

"Wow, you really need to tell me what moisturiser you use, your skin is so smooth, it almost looks perfect." Running her hand down Lara's shins, which would have been a tender touch if it was not for the almost bewildered thoughts she was having. "Wow this feels incredible."

She looked at Lara while pointing the remote at the tv, "your skin feels amazing."

<Click>

The video did not wait long and immediately jumped to a wide shot of a beautiful English Manor house.

"Hello my dears," the voice was unmistakably Lady Chelmsford, "this will be your new home when we are in England."

The picture changed to a close up of the front door.

"And when I say new home, I mean this is Croft Manor Lara. It has been your family estate for over a hundred years."

Lady Chelmsford dressed in an summer dress walked into the shot and opened the door.

"I have been looking after it for you and now once again it is yours, as it should be."

The camera followed her through the house.

"The estate is rather large and is already furnished and has vehicles in the garage. But we won't have to go through it all."

She entered a large bedroom and turned to the camera, "you will have to investigate on your own," she smiled. "Some of the furnishings I bought for you," she indicated to a mirror which looked exactly like the one Lara had seen in Lady Chelmsford's house.

The Camera zoomed in on her face.

"The gifts I had delivered to your apartment will be delivered to the estate, I hope you like them and make use of them all."

<Click>

The screen paused

"What does she mean by that," Samantha, looked down at Lara. "I means those clothes are all sexy and some are a little kinky."

She pointed to the rack where a sexy outfit could be seen hanging.

"That was on my side of the rack, judging by the size, but there is a sexy one for you as well. Is your girlfriend hitting on me as well Lara," she asked with a grin.
 
Lara Croft

"Yes, well, I wouldn't be surprised if she was," Lara said as she slid off the lounge. She was still reeling from the sight of the gorgeous English manor house. She had known that she came from an old line, but living in the U.S. for so long meant that she never had a chance to truly appreciate what her parents had left for her.

"And I am using the moisturiser in the bathroom, feel free to have a go," Lara said, still perplexed by Samantha's admiration of her legs. She then went to the rack of the clothing that was hers and went through it.

There were three evening dressed that took Lara's breath away. One was an equisitely formal deep blue with a full rouched skirt and crystal beads that glinted even in the dim light of her apartment. There was a red one that she automatically knew would hug her curves and cut beautifully against her back, the satin was thick and luxurious and, even un filled, there was an air of class and style to it. There was also black lace number that was a throw back to the 1902's, like the red one it would be fitted, but the fabric lacked the structure and form of the satin. Lara knew instantly that the barely backed lace would hug every curve of her body and leave no room for mercy.

Ther rest of the rack and the boxes were filled with other clothes, ranging from lingerie to casual, from sporty to club wear. The only things they had in common were the unquestionable quality and style. There wsa so much there that it took Lara's breath away.

"Well," Lara said, replacing the last item in the box from which she took it, "looks like we have new wardrobes to match my new mansion."

Samantha laughed at this and Lara grinned. She found herself looking forward to the trip more and more each day. After opening all of the boxes Lara remembered just how hungry she was. As she went to the kitchen Sam followed her, chatting excitedly about all of the clothes she had, and about all of the wonderful things they could get up to on their trip. Lara was happy that her friend was happy, but she was craving silence. After she ate she planned to go for a run to get some space and clear her head.
 
Samantha

"Lara?" Samantha asked after they got something to eat. "Your girlfriend from the video, she is gorgeous...I mean, I can understand."

"Damn it," she put down the plate she was holding, "I feel so stupid and such a traitor."
 
Lara Croft

Lara had laughed at Sam's comment, not bothering to argue that Morgana was not her girlfriend. She was glad she didn't though, because the next thing Sam said worried her. Lara put her own plate in the sink and turned to her friend.

"Sam? What's wrong?" Lara asked, genuinely concerned. She sat down on the chair beside Sam and smiled encouragingly.
 
Samantha

"It's just that I almost slept with your boyfriend," she smiled sheepishly, "well maybe not slept with, but fooled around with."

She looked at Lara, "and now you say your girlfriend might be wanting me in a physical way as well...and I don't think I would say no.."
 
Lara Croft

Lara shook her head and laughed softly.

"This is al so new Sam, I hardly know what to think. Lady Chelmsford isn't my girlfriend, and if she ties to come on to you, and you want to... Let me just say tha you wont regret it. And she probably will come on to you..."

Lara took Sam's plate and then went over to the sink. She turned the tap on and waited until it warmed up to wash them both.

"And with Knight... Well, again it is still fresh. I know that he wants you, and well, I also know that it is just sexual for him. I don't think it bothers me because of that, but if you do... You know.. Then, from what he said, that is all it would be. Sex. Good, wonderful, mind blowing sex.... But nothing more."
 
Samantha

"You really have changed Lara," Sam said with a smile as she walked up to her friend and hugged her affectionately, "and in a good way."

Her hands interlocked over Lara's stomach as she rested her cheek on her friends back. "More philosophical, more mature," she squeezed gently. "This Lara would react so differently to what happened with her ex, not saying the old Lara didn't react correctly."

"God, you are so perfect," she continued teasingly, "super intelligent, athletic with an incredible body and hot face. I mean this stomach is so flat and tight."

Her hands moved up and cupped Lara's breasts over her top. "And these boobs, so round and firm," she laughed, "you are not even wearing a bra to enhance them and they are like perfect moulds of what breasts should be."

As if suddenly consciousness of what she was doing Sam's hands started to release their sensual hold on Lara..
 
Lara Croft

Sam's initial compliments made Lara laugh, but her breath was soon stolen from her as Sam's hands held her breasts. Despite the abundance of sexual gratification earlier she found that it made her nether regions tingle delightfully. Chelmsford"s earlier words about playing with Samantha swirled through Lara's mind and she fount it hard yi think of anything else.

When Sam pulled away Lara felt as though a veil was lifted. She took an unimpeded breath and turned to her friend.

"You're not too bad yourself," Lara replied with a blush and an appreciative nod.
 
Samantha

"Why thank you Lady Croft," Sam replied with a smile, "feel free to touch for yourself."

Samantha had been so aroused since turning the professor down earlier. This had not been helped by finding the sensual clothing in their apartment and Lara's recount of her days events.

"You know, when we were fooling around last night, I was really hoping one of us would go a little further than the teasing we were doing."
 
Lara Croft

"Mmm... But aren't you worried that it will make things awkward between us? I mean, we're best friends and I'd hate to ruin that," Lars explained earnestly.
 
Back
Top