Get even with my husband?

...Can make a what-now? Is that something I can get at Panda Express? :eek:

The only thing that's worth anything at Panda Express is Orange Chicken.

Which I swear to God has crack in it. There is no earthly logical explanation for something so deliciously addictive.

I damn Oklahoma daily for not having a Panda.

Now, please pardon me while I go find a dark corner to weep bitterly in.
 
Alternatively, you could post them on Lit and show him all of the posts of guys falling over themselves to get with you. Then, subtly remind him that you COULD pack up and leave for one of those Lit Don Juans...

This is the way to go.
 
The only thing that's worth anything at Panda Express is Orange Chicken.

Which I swear to God has crack in it. There is no earthly logical explanation for something so deliciously addictive.

I damn Oklahoma daily for not having a Panda.

Now, please pardon me while I go find a dark corner to weep bitterly in.

I will come comfort you in the dark corner. The closest Panda Express is about 45 minutes away. In a mall overrun with teenagers.....
 
My husband entered nude pictures of me in a "Photo contest" on the web. While none of the photos actually show my face and frankly I don't think anyone could identify me from them but, it still pisses me off. These were my pictures to share or not share. The truth is, had he talked to me about it before he entered them I probably could have been persuaded to enter them. I find the whole anonymous exhibitionists thing very exciting.
He agrees he should not have posted these pictures and has offered to make it up to me. So I am looking for suggestions on how to get even.

i'd divorce him lol
sorry but if anyone betrayed my trust and posted pictures i let taken specifically for just the 2 of us, they'd be out the door.
 
hmm you could strip him naked, tie him up, gag him, and force him to watch hours and hours of gay porn...

or a personal fav punishment of mine for the pain inclined

scratch all over his body then pour or rub rubbing alcohol in them....
 
The only thing that's worth anything at Panda Express is Orange Chicken.

Which I swear to God has crack in it. There is no earthly logical explanation for something so deliciously addictive.

HAHAHA because of you alone and this post i had it for dinner tonight, it is literally right down the street from my house and i havent had it in over a year. but you talking about it on here gave me such a craving i literally went out and got it within the hour of me reading your post haha
 
i'd divorce him lol
sorry but if anyone betrayed my trust and posted pictures i let taken specifically for just the 2 of us, they'd be out the door.

And how many relationships have you been through? Good grief!



The man apologized so let it go or turn it into a sex game with you having all the power over it. Don't turn this into something that will damage your marriage.
 
Next time you're fooling around, massage his cock and while he's not looking swap lube for extra strength Orajel.

The effect will wear off and he'll be fine, but for a few numb, scary moments he'll probably be wondering if it'll ever work again.

Seriously! Best suggestion so far. Alright, maybe not but it's dang well the funniest!
 
Sorry, but how is "getting even" going to help? What are you, 7 years old?

Why not just act like a grown-up and tell him how his actions have made you feel?

Good sensible advice. Tit for tat revenge never solves anything and it makes you look like an immature jerk. If he can't see the insensitivity of his actions, then just let him feel like the jerk and don't stoop to his level. On the other hand, if nobody can recognize you from the pictures, then just maybe let it roll off your back and maybe get a little kick that lots of guys out there may be turned on by your body. In a back handed sort of way, it can be considered a bit of a complement to you.
 
Getting even is childish...

Be an adult. Pick a time and a place where you guys can talk with no interruptions, then sit down and explain to him how he invaded your privacy, betrayed your trust, and showed you a great deal of disrespect by doing what he did.

Even if you are not identifiable in the pics, going behind your back without permission was a gross breach of your trust. It may have seemed like a small thing to him so explain how it was NOT such a small thing to you.
 
FFS, is school out already?

Dammit! :mad:
hey sometimes bumping old thread servesas a public service....for example many of us are probably wondering if in the ensuing years whether panda express has expanded into OK?
 
hey sometimes bumping old thread servesas a public service....for example many of us are probably wondering if in the ensuing years whether panda express has expanded into OK?

Google, possibly? :D

Unless someone has a question related to the original topic, I just don't understand why someone would resurrect a thread that's been dead for years. FFS, how difficult is it to contribute to a current discussion?
 
bailadora quoth:
i just don't understand why someone would resurrect a thread that's been dead for years.
because they're fucking morons that don't understand the fucking concept of fucking date stamps and need to be curb-stomped verbally so they fucking learn about 'em.

fucking yours,

ed

:D
 
I would love to see you in your pantys................xox




I have some pictures of him modeling some of my panties that I could post. Anyone have suggestions of site outside of lit where I could post?
 
Last edited:
I have some pictures of him modeling some of my panties that I could post. Anyone have suggestions of site outside of lit where I could post?

This seems to be a fairly reasonable pay back.

Cut his head off (in the pictures I mean) and subtly remind him that he chooses to continue along this path you have the pictures with the head on them which will be next.

Because of reasons like this that I don't let my guy carry around naked pictures of me on his phone.

On the one hand it would be fun to look for those little sideliong glances from his friends telling me that he probably did show the pictures to this one or that one.

On the other hand it's never a good thing to let them get in the habit of violating your trust.
 
Last edited:
DAMMIT! I can't believe that I got suckered by a zombie thread two years in a row!!! The SAME thread!

Is it okay to thread-jack a zombie thread? (As if I would actually wait for permission.)


Its funny until I ran across my own post I didn't even realize that I had seen and responded to this thread thread last year.

When that memory came back I realized that I had just had the same thought that I had last year which was to give satin a reasonable facsimile of orange chicken...


I live 45 miles from the nearest Walmart so youI get no sympathy from me for having no orange chicken readily available.

All orange chicken is- a simple syrup.

Simple syrups start off with basically just cane sugar melted in a pan so what you do is you have to wet the sugar. Generally that's started with water.. sugar starts out as syrup and it is then crystallized you're just taking it out of crystalline state.

I think I used about a cup of sugar and 1 large juicy navel orange. The juice of the orange acted as the liquid to dissolve the sugar in. You can add more juice but the more juice you have the more you have to boil away in order to get back down to a syrupy thicker consistency.

I just cut the orange, squeezed all the juice out of it and then I zested the rind a bit with a zester to get a little bit more orange flavor. (In my version I also scooped out a little bit of the pulpy meat with a grapefruit spoon before i juiced it and put those to the side and added them at the very end.)

Heat it fairly slowly stirring constantly it's okay if it bubbles a little bit if it starts bubbling like crazy you're on your way towards making candy.

Hadt tip to Alton Brown but if you will add a little bit of corn syrup to the mixture it will prevent it from re crystallizing as it cool. Since it's a different but compatible molecule it gets in between the crystalline structure of the sugar and prevents it from crystallizing.

(If while you're cooking you see a quick puff of smoke come up in the steam you just hit the caramel stage and you're going to have to start over but what you've made so far makes a great glaze for store-bought cinnamon rolls.)

If you don't have quite the right hand feel to figure out when the syrup is the right consistency you can thicken up with a little bit of arrowroot.

I forgot to mention while you're doing that in the oven on a baking sheet You have chicken nuggets cooking according to package directions look for a brand that batters them rather than breads them.

Throw the chicken nuggets in the syrupy mixtures stir them around a bit and serve over rice.

A word about rice never ever buy American long grain rice. Its a culinary crime against humanity. Ditto for any form instant rice. Who doesn't have 20 minutes to make rice?

Have yet to find a grocery store that doesn't sell in their Asian section calrose botan rice...that's good enough there's better for it's at Asian stores but that'll do. Short grain rice.

I don't think right electric rice cookers cost any more than about 10 to 20 dollars everyone should have one.

You won't have any leftovers but if you do they're stickier and tastier the next day.
 
Perhaps...........

I have some pictures of him modeling some of my panties that I could post. Anyone have suggestions of site outside of lit where I could post?

Placing them where his co-workers might stumble across them? Maybe in his lunchbox, glove box or in a birthday card?
 
Back
Top