PRESIDENT 1%: Inauguration 2013: Dulles Closes Runway To Accommodate Private Jets.

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Posts
55,323
PRESIDENT 1%: Inauguration 2013: Dulles Closes Runway To Accommodate Private Jets.:cool:
 
Thanks for the update, and keep us informed of the Inauguration details. It's good to have Lit's Roving Reporter on top of things.
 
K

He will spend MORE than $200 MILLION per day:D


HIPPO CREEP
 
For those flying commercial in or out of Dulles in the coming days, officials say say there is nothing to worry about. Should they opt to close a runway, it won’t disrupt other airport operations because the westernmost runway being enlisted for private-plane parking is only used when Dulles experiences heavy traffic like that expected for the inauguration.

So to summarize:
1) Dulles might close a runway it normally doesn't use, because
2) Rich people give money to politicians and want to try to influence them, and
3) Despite no evidence that anyone from the administration asked for this, as always
4) It's Obama's fault.

Alternative scenario: Lots of fatcats have taken private planes to inaugurations for years, spanning both Democrat and GOP inaugurations, but the tax treatment accorded private planes and the spike in income among that top 1 percent has made more of them able to AFFORD private planes this time around.

I have no proof of this other than anecdote, but apparently that's all the proof that's required these days.
 
^^^twerp iggied

of course, simpleton

yes, PVT AIRPLANES always came in

BUT

it was Obama that had a crusade against PVT PLANES and the 1% remember?

But the easy thing, TURDBALL is IGGY

so fuckoff
 
Back
Top