Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mess with her, she doesn't have a clear head right now :)

but maybe she'd like to lay back and be softly touched for a bit!

another excerpt:

'Oh, Daddy,' the woman pouted, blue eyes wide and innocent. 'My tee-shirt's all wet ...' She knelt upright and purposely brushed her palms over her breasts, squashing them and wetting her tee-shirt further. 'Oh no, what a mess.' Anna grinned, her cheeks dimpling. 'You can see my boobs, Daddy,' she sighed. She offered him that big-eyed innocence again.

He stared at her chest, could see the distinct dark coins of her areola. 'You look beautiful, baby,' he croaked, licking his lips in anticipation of those long, thick nipples.

The woman brightened. 'Do I, Daddy? Do I really?'

'Very beautiful,' he nodded.

Anna reached into the bath, her fingers finding him erect. 'Oh!' she blurted. 'Daddy! You're all ...' Her voice darkened, eyes narrowing. '... You're so big and hard down there.'

His answer came thick, his desire now tangible. 'That's because you're so beautiful. You make Daddy feel so good he shows it by getting stiff.'

'Can I ...' The woman gulped. 'Is it all right to touch it, Daddy?'

'Yes,' he groaned. 'Yes please.'

Her hand worked at him, squeezing and pulling gently at the engorged length of his erection.

read the whole thing here: click ;)

another excerpt:

'Oh, Daddy,' the woman pouted, blue eyes wide and innocent. 'My tee-shirt's all wet ...' She knelt upright and purposely brushed her palms over her breasts, squashing them and wetting her tee-shirt further. 'Oh no, what a mess.' Anna grinned, her cheeks dimpling. 'You can see my boobs, Daddy,' she sighed. She offered him that big-eyed innocence again.

He stared at her chest, could see the distinct dark coins of her areola. 'You look beautiful, baby,' he croaked, licking his lips in anticipation of those long, thick nipples.

The woman brightened. 'Do I, Daddy? Do I really?'

'Very beautiful,' he nodded.

Anna reached into the bath, her fingers finding him erect. 'Oh!' she blurted. 'Daddy! You're all ...' Her voice darkened, eyes narrowing. '... You're so big and hard down there.'

His answer came thick, his desire now tangible. 'That's because you're so beautiful. You make Daddy feel so good he shows it by getting stiff.'

'Can I ...' The woman gulped. 'Is it all right to touch it, Daddy?'

'Yes,' he groaned. 'Yes please.'

Her hand worked at him, squeezing and pulling gently at the engorged length of his erection.

read the whole thing here: click ;)

Thank you daddy GA! :heart:

Good morning daddies and girls! Don't forget the time change tonight....an extra hour of sleep for those of us who are on daylight savings. :cattail:

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

waves to sis mojo!

Good morning daddies and girls! Don't forget the time change tonight....an extra hour of sleep for those of us who are on daylight savings. :cattail:

oh here in europe we change last sunday, I must rememeber that the USA changes tomorrow. take care you lovely people

Good morning all. It's a great morning for us girls to snuggle up to the daddies! Kisses!!!

I wish I could stay the night in Daddy's big, comfy bed again tonight...I miss him already. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back