BBW? Chubby? Thick? Or Totally HOT?

It would be nice if you kept pics up for awhile instead of deleting them daily.:mad:

I know, sorry. I get so horny and then I get scared having my face out there so publicly. I have a government job, so I have to be super careful...and then I get super horny....

I know, sorry. I get so horny and then I get scared having my face out there so publicly. I have a government job, so I have to be super careful...and then I get super horny....

It's okay, I think we can understand that. But not having seen even a single picture, I subscribed to this thread in the hopes of catching even just a glimpse. The feedback is at least more than promising ;)

believe me I lost a job 6 years ago because someone say my face and told my employer anonymously and I was fired so we never post face pics any more

More?

The more I’m naked, the more I want to be seen naked. I love the way the young men in my neighborhood peek into my windows and then try to pretend that they’re not! LOL! The more discrete they try to act, the more brazen I become. It’s a fun game...and I never lose at this game.

The more I’m naked, the more I want to be seen naked. I love the way the young men in my neighborhood peek into my windows and then try to pretend that they’re not! LOL! The more discrete they try to act, the more brazen I become. It’s a fun game...and I never lose at this game.

Beautiful :rose::heart:

Back