so the wife wants me to swallow

I have 2 gf's that want to include another male in their relationship and really enjoy the thought of watching her bf/husband giving head to the guy.

I've talked to several women from lit that really like this idea for some reason, but then again, lit might not be a representative sample of women in general :p
 
I have an idea for you if you wanna kind of cheat your way through it. Keep something sweet close at hand, honey works well, or even some chocolate, prior to ejaculation, put some in your mouth, don't swallow, just let it stay in your mouth, combining with your saliva, tell her you're going to cum on her ass and then lick it off. Trust me, you'll barely taste a thing. Or you can run this idea by her and see how she feels about it. She might want to share some of the sweetness afterwards. So long as its not your first cum in a couple of days, its really not that bad. Like others have said, just do it, you might find it quite erotic and find yourself not coming down so much afterwards. As for involving another guy, not sure I'd be up for that, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
 
Eating Creampies

If you want to see a good movie about a guy eating his own creampie then watch, "Planting Seeds 2" with Sunny Lane by Smash Pictures...this is extremely hot! "Creampie for the Straight Guy" by Devils film is also good
 
For the OP. I recently confessed to a guy friend that I like going down on guys, and it turns out that he and his wife enjoy the creampie thing. So, I told him about this thread. He said he had the same problem at first, and his wife found a rather creative, yet kinky solution. Not sure you'll want to try it but thought it might help.

One night after sex, he came in a shot glass. His wife put it in the freezer, they had sex again, at which point he came into the glass again, and she froze it again. They repeated this for four nights in a row, so they had four loads 'on ice'. Anyway, the deal was that she'd mix it with his dinner one night without him knowing about it. She teased him for about a week, then one night after dinner, she asked him to get her something to drink, when he looked in the fridge, an empty shot glass was sitting there. He looked in the freezer and sure enough, no shot glass filled with cum.

So, after that he had no problem licking it up after sex, since he had already done it once and had gotten over the mental aspects.

I know it's kind of kinky, and probably not for everybody, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
 
so my wife thinks it woud be hot if i swallowed my own cum. basically she wants me to cum on her tits and lick it off or cum on her ass/crack and lick it off. whats the opinion and if youve done it how do you get past the fact that your swallowing cum. ive seen the porns and i think its really hot when chicks catch a load in ther mouth and another swallows it. i get hot thinking about it but when it comes time i just cant make myself follow thru.

DO IT!!!!
 
I BEGGED my wife to snowball me one night after a few drinks and she finally relented and gave me the big sloppy kiss and I loved it and was hard in seconds. I had not brought the subject up again until a few night ago and she gave in again and let me cum in her mouth. She lingered down there for a few seconds too long and i lost the will to do it. She swallowed it and rolled over and went to sleep, I felt like a prick. So I guess the moral of the story is to have her make the move quickly. I hope I have not ruined my chances to do this with her again. Are there any women on here that could shed some insight on why they do or don't like to snowball guys? My wife is very inhibited but she is getting better with time. Someday I hope to turn her into a perv like myself.
 
Heh. I almost bumped this thread last week because of what I read in a recent Savage Love column:

Thanks for your advice to Missing Kisses, where you explained that sometimes men can be turned on by a desire to do some post-orgasm activity but lose that desire once we've ejaculated. I have this problem with one fantasy.

For years, while fucking my wife, I've told her about how badly I want to come all over her nipples and then lick it off. She's keen on the idea and presents herself to be licked clean after I come. However, I've never been able to follow through. It's not a matter of some latent gay panic; I'm simply not turned on anymore at that point and have no desire. Is there a way around this? I'd like to complete the act at least once, if only to surprise her.

Loses Interest Quickly


There is a way around it, LIQ, but your wife will have to lead the way. So stop reading, LIQ, because the rest of this answer is for the wife's eyes only. Mrs. LIQ: You're going to have to make him do it. You're going to have to force him to follow through on all that lick-my-come-off-your-tits dirty talk. The next time he tells you he's going to lick his come off your tits, tell him that you're holding him to it: He either does it or no more pussy for him until he does. And don't make an idle threat: If he doesn't do it, don't let him fuck you again until he does. He'll do it grudgingly, and he'll hate it while he's doing it. But once he's horny again, he'll be so turned on by the thought of what you "forced" him to do that he'll totally "bring it," as the kids were only too recently saying, and fuck the living shit out of you. You're welcome.
 
i would have to say that if you won't lick it out of her pussy or ass crack it just may not be your thing. keep in mind that the taste of cum is relative to diet. if you consume too much meat and alcohol cum takes on a stronger acrid flavor. a vegetable heavy diet is better for the cum craver who is turned off by the taste. also if you plan on doing it drink a lot of water, it will provide a less viscous and flavorful load.
 
Try It, You Might Like It

Susan and I do this frequently. Started during dating. She knew I got so hot kissing her after she had gone down on me and I couldn't deny it. Tasting my own cock and pre-cum on her lips and tongue as we kissed, her hand still stroking me, her tongue entering my mouth making me so crazy. It was a matter of time before our mouths met after I filled her mouth, although it was asurreal feeling the first time that hot fresh mouthful snowballed into my mouth and down my throat. I knew from the look on her face it thrilled her, and I knew the tradition would continue.

Now she is in the habit after I fill her up at home, to immediately straddle my face afterward, sitting up nice and high to look down at my face as my tongue cleans her completely. There is usually a little hot semen on her labia which is easily licked off, but I also have to deal with a flattened libido as I have just cum, but her insistance keeps me going. I know soon after my tongue probes inside her hot love tunnel, a torrent of sperm will gush down my tongue. She can feel it escape, I can smell and taste it, and of course I swallow it. My signal I am done is when I begin to seriously pleasure her swollen clit again with my tongue, and after hours of lovemaking she can't take much more of that due to sensitivity. But that is how creampies have become an erotic pleasure we share.
 
same problem for awhile

Never seemed like something I could do after I came, usual problem with men, but once I started eating her after I came in her, and found out how hot it made her I love doing it now.
 
Hi,

As I've said in the before in this thread, eating my cum was a fantasy for me, but like a lot of men, the decrease of the libido made it difficult for me to do it on my own.
My girlfriend trained me proprely, and now, I can't even imagine not eating my cum after I've fucked her, or even when I'm playing with myself alone.

Take a look at the threads in my signature, and maybe you'll find some inspiration.
 
Stop being weak! Girls do it all the time.

Or - Lie on your back, lift your legs over your head, cum in your mouth. Easy.

:heart:
 
I've cum and then gone into a 69. Cum and pussy juice tastes good mixed together.
 
So I am struggling with the same desire and consequent disgust. But I have recently come up with a solution. Though it does not involve a partner. I jerk off onto a plastic bag (or something else non absorbent) and move it aside. I clean up and just leave the cum aside. I am usually horny again in fifteen or twenty minutes and this time when I'm getting myself off I have a nice load waiting for me while I still find it hot.
 
i got a taste of precum but couldnt do it when the full load came. then the other night i told her i would swallow it if she held it in her mouth and she didnt believe me so she went ahead and swallowed it.
 
Oddly, I can't bring myself to do it when masturbating, but licking her clean afterward, or licking it off someplace she wanted me to shoot it--no problem :p
 
I "snowballed" my husband last week , he didn't say he liked it but didn't say he didn't like either. but I thought it was hot:devil:...

If I am expected to taste/like my own juices(which I do like:kiss:) I would basically expect the same from my partner(that he at least tastes his own as I swallow basically everytime I give him head!
 
I've cum and then gone into a 69. Cum and pussy juice tastes good mixed together.

it is an awesome taste the mixture of cum and just fucked pussy. my girlfriend has a lovely scent and taste and it is just wonderful. sometimes she is too sensitive after we have sex to allow me to do it, but usually she cums.

thing is i could be completely flaccid when i start to lick her but up for round two by the time i am done.
 
I think the best way to do it is in a snowball, thats how I did it the first time so many years ago with my first wife. After that snowball we really opened the door to cum play and I eventually wound up going down on a few guys in front of her to the finish. Good luck to all.
 
Last edited:
Good luck jeff_in_fay!

My wife and I Snowball routinely and it really get's her turned on. I introduced it to her after I myself was introduced to it by a girlfriend years earlier. As a matter of course, if I don't cum in my wife's mouth, she usually wants it on her tit's or on her pussy. It get's her VERY hot when I cum on her and I clean her up and then eat her pussy till she cums herself.

Years ago, before I was married, I had the occassion to do "clean-up" on my girlfriend's pussy after an old college friend on mine came in her. We were doing a three-some. During it, I'd had an opportunity for some light bi-play on his cock and certainly didn't mind tasting him.

Haven't had another opportuity with a "thrid" person and our marriage is not open. Maybe in the future.

In the mean time... hope your adventure goes well!
 
ok so the cock is full and the wife isnt in the mood so im gonna browse the pics here squirt in a cup atleast once and then when i get turned on enough again i will try it.
 
so my wife thinks it woud be hot if i swallowed my own cum. basically she wants me to cum on her tits and lick it off or cum on her ass/crack and lick it off. whats the opinion and if youve done it how do you get past the fact that your swallowing cum. ive seen the porns and i think its really hot when chicks catch a load in ther mouth and another swallows it. i get hot thinking about it but when it comes time i just cant make myself follow thru.

Tell her to wise up and just swallow it herself.
 
so my wife thinks it woud be hot if i swallowed my own cum. basically she wants me to cum on her tits and lick it off or cum on her ass/crack and lick it off. whats the opinion and if youve done it how do you get past the fact that your swallowing cum. ive seen the porns and i think its really hot when chicks catch a load in ther mouth and another swallows it. i get hot thinking about it but when it comes time i just cant make myself follow thru.
I wanted to taste my own cum for years. Like many of the folks that have already posted, once I climaxed, the desire completely left me. I spoke to my wife about my desires on a few occasions and she was eager for me to try it, but again I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Finally, a couple of years ago on an occasion where we were experimenting with her fucking me with a strap-on while she was jerking me off, she brought it up. Asking me if I wanted to taste my cum. I said yes, and I asked her to make me do it, to not give me the choice... and that's exactly what she did. She caught my cum in her hand and made me eat it for the very first time. I found it very difficult to overcome the lack of interest following orgasm, but I swallowed it. I very quickly became aroused again as she fed it to me.

Ever since I've not had quite the same problem. I find that the desire to do it initially leaves me when I cum, but that once I "just do it" that I very quickly get past that.

I don't eat my cum all the time, but I do enjoy it on occasion. I especially like to cum in my wife's pussy and then have her feed me the creampie, or cum in her mouth and she'll snowball it back to me.

Personally I find that when my wife is giving it to me, it really helps me follow through, although on occasion I'll eat a creampie of my own volition.
 
eating my cum

I eat my cum a lot, mostly in my wifes creampie. I like to be forced to eat it too. I had a girlfriend who used to let me jack off and cum on her anywhere I wanted but the condition was that I had to clean it up by licking it up and swallowing it. I like the taste and I like to taste other guys cum.
 
Personally, if you really want to do it, great. But the people that are on here saying things like "If I'm expected to do it so can he"....well frankly that pisses me off. I agree that if you're in a committed and happy relationship you should want to make each other as happy as possible and fulfilling fantasies is part of that. BUT my husband would NEVER force me to do anything I didn't want to do (unless being forced was part of the fantasy ;)) If you can't bring yourself to do it, don't. I'm sure she can think of some other fantasy you can live out for her. Trust is more important than you're being uncomfortable and stressed over it. Someday maybe it will just happen, but she should understand your feelings and they should mean more to her than her fantasy.
 
Back
Top