Very new poster here...

I take pictures for my hubby and a few others almost daily so I'm going to try to be better about posting them here as well. I love knowing that I might be turning somebody on so much that they take matters into their own hands. That is so fucking hot to me. :devil:

Well those amazing breasts definitely allow me to take matters into my own hands, because you definitely are arousing me. You are sexy, alluring, arousing and desirable. SO desirable. :devil::kiss:

This just brought me back! I've cum to your pics so many times over the last few years... My cock reacted like a dog at the front door! She's back, she's back, she's back!

Welcome back gorgeous! How do I get added to that list of special people you take pics for?? After those new additions I'm I'm getting in an early morning workout:devil:

I'mmmmmm baaaaaaaaack :)

Welcome back Girl .. You have been missed .. :(

attachment.php

Such Nice tight Abs and Love that Boobage ;)

Thanks for Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Mmm, love the tit pic, everything looks so delish.

And the one where you're stretching against the far wall... brings out the wolf in me. :devil:

attachment.php

looove it

I take pictures for my hubby and a few others almost daily so I'm going to try to be better about posting them here as well. I love knowing that I might be turning somebody on so much that they take matters into their own hands. That is so fucking hot to me. :devil:

I will try to post tonight but game 7 of the NLCS is on so... not sure how much time that's going to allow me :heart: but I'll do my best to share some more of me.

Lucky hubby;)

You are looking so damn hot, woman!

Good to have you back again. The wait was almost unbearable, but the rewards are sooooo worth it :devil:

Who could not be turned on by you?

Back