xXStoneEyedGirlThreadXx

attachment.php


Wow, that is what dreams are made of! Lovely, lovely picture. You are an amazingly beautiful woman SEG! Can't wait to see what's next!
 
Do you have high cut panties? And if so would you take a pic wearing them in the tub or the front of them wet but not enough to reveal too much?

FunFilled80


I tried:)

And may I say You did a Great job .. Stoney .. You have a Damn sweet Bootay !!!! .. One of the nicest on Lit .. :kiss: :kiss: :rose:
Thanks For Sharing
 
Thank you for your lovely photos SEG!!! You have given

the nasty boys their photos. How about oe for a nasty girl? If you take requests how about one sitting legs sprteaqd wide awith your pantis pulled up tight? Your body looks so sexy!!! Thanks for your photos. Bobbby is dieing to see more of you and lesss of ytour clothes, me too!!
 
Do you have high cut panties? And if so would you take a pic wearing them in the tub or the front of them wet but not enough to reveal too much?

FunFilled80


I tried:)

Mmmmm baby you look so stunning and appetizing. I'd love to spank your wet ass and rub your pussy through those wet panties.

As for the next pic, how about you show us another panties pic, but this time from the front, and the panties to be wet with your pussy juices.:kiss:
 
Hello darling.you are amazing! Thank you for sharing and so glad I was able to post on page 69;)
 
I didn't check for a few days and right away miss the sexiest ass on Literotica :) More of it, please.
 
Last edited:
Oh My!! We just found your thread SEG ands we love the photos

Are some missing? Looks like some were taken down!!! If so to bad we missed them. WOW I just have to tell you both Bobby and I think your body looks fantastic, breasts so large firm looking and the rest of you so thin and small!!! Wish I was that way. Anyway Thanks for posting. BTW if you are takingt brequests I'd love to see you standing and sitting in a beautiful bra and pantie set. Bobby would like to see you fully nude. Well I'd love to see that too. But thanks for posting your photos , spectacular. Bonnie and Bob!
 
Back
Top